All member reviews for The Doodlebops

Puppets, music, and trippy colors kids will love!

Adult Written byMF April 9, 2008

a good message in every episode

This is great for kids of all ages

This is great for kids 2-12. My sister Elizabeth and I are 11 and watch the show every morning. You should too! Central time-8:30am Eastren time-9:00am
Teen, 15 years old Written bykittens2 April 9, 2008

Adult Written bylivetohike April 9, 2008

Adult Written byjackg April 9, 2008

The Doodlebops rock and roll!

The Doodlebops are great musicians and love kids. It's a fun show.

Adult Written bybebeyarb April 9, 2008

Very entertaining!

The doodle-bops spark a childs musical interest and not to mention they love to dance with Dee Dee, Roney, and Moe! The set, characters, and costumes are very colorful and fun. Each episode has some lesson to teach either it's a lesson in behavior, manners, sharing, or making friends. This is a very healthy show for kids of all ages.
Adult Written byjyanek April 9, 2008

Brain dead acting and plot

My little one knows when this comes on the channel gets changed. Plots are predictable. This is the kind of music we'll tell them to turn off when they get older. It doesn't represent quality music or acting. Production value is low budget.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

HOLY CRUD!!! THE DOODLEBOPS ROCK!!!

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo, we're the Doodlebops OH YEAH! (Doodlebops sing their pledge and act like crazy fools afterwards) Yeah! We're the Doodlebops! I can't get enough of those Doodlebops. The singing is so dang rich, the jokes are great, Mudge says "The Doodlebops" incorrectly (Whizzle Pops, Winter Socks, Cooking Pots, Rough 'N' Toughs, Building Blocks, Poodle Cops, Cough-a-Lots, Whoodlewops just to name some) make this show crazy and bursting with MAD ENERGY!!!!! WATCH THIS SHOW NOW!!! YOU WON'T BE SORRY IF YOU TRY!!! MUCH BETTER THAN ALL THAT OTHER CRUD THAT DISNEY RANDOMLY FLINGS AT YOU!!! Love this show? Viva Pinata, Nanalan, Kirby: Right Back At Ya, Ren and Stimpy, Yin Yang Yo, Franny's Feet, Rocko's Modern Life, Angry Beavers, Arthur, Kappa Mikey and more are other great shows that are HYSTERICAL and bursting with MAD ENERGY!!!!! YEAH!!!
Adult Written byRee April 9, 2008

This is absolute drivel!

Sometimes I wonder how adults can dress in make-up and costumes as ridiculous as these three do and call themselves educational! I will absolutely NOT let my 4-year-old watch this trash. Colorful...yes, musical...sure, loud... YES, worthy...NO! Disney produces other more valuable shows, don't waste your time on this one.
Adult Written byaje02002 April 9, 2008

Adult Written byjdbenz April 9, 2008

A Waste of Your Child's 25 Minutes

My daughter was drawn to this program starting at about 18 months, but got over it quickly (thank god!). I've watch a fair number of episodes of The Doodlebops and I find it to be all flash with little or no substance. Some of the songs are catchy at first, but there is so much repetition, it becomes boring quickly. The actors have very little personality and I find very little educational value in this program. The antics are highly predictable and the show lacks imagination and creativity. There are many, many better programs for your child to watch, if they must watch television. We are, by no means, TV snobs, but I place this program at the bottom of the list when it comes to favorites for my 3-year-old and I.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCherry_kisses April 9, 2008

I GAINED six brain cells watching this!!

I totally did. Something I thought scientifically impossible. So there you go. It's that good.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyjammrz April 9, 2008

omg are u kids insane?

THIS IS A HORRBILE SHOW. THE DIRECTOR NEEDS TO BE SENT TO ALKATRAZ. NO EDUCATIONAL VALUE AT ALL. This is a very LOUD show and very obnoxious and the people are weird-looking. My little sister (3) starts crying when it comes on- the multicolored people scare her. It's all, la, la, la, and blah, blah, blah. Only let the kids watch it when your least favorite babysitter's over. It'll annoy the heck out of them.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySugarv April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

This show is ok....

I first heard about this show last year, my sister watches it, shess really little. I dont think the show is bad, it's weird, because of their weird old costumes and crazy songs!!!
Adult Written byFilmutante April 9, 2008

Like Chewing Tinfoil

This has to be the WORST thing you could bring into your house. Bad concept, bad costumes, bad music... Bad creatives over at Disney. Disney has taken the Tween format and taste and applied it to the Pull-ups crowd. Flaming Lips for Kids it ain't.

good for 1-6 year olds

Adult Written bymommy06 April 9, 2008

GREAT

MY DAUGHTER HAS LOVED THESE GUYS SINCE WE BROUGHT HER HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL. SHE STOPPED CRYING INSTANTLY, AND THATS WHEN WE FELL IN LOVE WITH EM. I DON'T FIND THE DOODLEBOPS ANNOYING AT ALL. IT'S A GREAT SHOW FOR NEWBORNS TO PRESCHOOLERS. I THINK ANY OLDER AND THEY MAY GET BORED WITH IT, BUT I DUNNO.