Puppets, music, and trippy colors kids will love!

Teen, 15 years old Written bySugarv April 9, 2008
Adult Written byMidnightCresent June 22, 2010

Express yourself!

Well I dont watch it or anything, but I like how they incourage kids to express themselves. Kids should be able to without being picked on all the time. I mean who is 'normal' anyway?
Parent of a 8 year old Written bykatrina1963 May 29, 2009

THIS SHOW ROCKS!

This Show Is Full Of Cool Songs And Lots Of Pizzazz!
Adult Written bycarl4some April 9, 2008
Adult Written bysoyabeansmom April 9, 2008

Where's Moe?

This show is one of my daughter's favorites. She dances to all the music and laughs at Moe's silly antics. It is definately one of the sillier kids shows on tv at the moment. Love it.
Adult Written byMaddys_Wooden_sox April 9, 2008

The BEST kids' show ever. I LOVE CANADA!!

I love the Doodlebops so much. My brother and I accidently pushed the wrong number on our Foxtel remote... and it came on... and we could not turn it off. And he's 15. And I'm 17. It's because it rocks. "It makes me feel happy inside". It's so energetic. And it has BOTH dances that a kid could do AND really difficult dances, so that I can just sit back and admire their excellent excellent extreme talent, or dance with them. Or attempt to dance with them. The jokes are lame but I guess that's what little kids like. And they make me smile. With their lameness. GO THE DOODLEBOPS!!! ROCK ON!!!
Adult Written bystephanie_shoemaker April 9, 2008

THE DOODLEBOPS ROCK!!

I watch a baby thats 16 months old and she loves it! I turn it on for her in the afternoon and that is the only show that she will acually watch the whole show and not move, and thats tough for a baby. The colors, music, and how they learn new things is good for a child, it helps with their brain development. I even watch it with her, there's nothing wrong with the doodlebops and i hope it stays on for a long time!
Adult Written byemessom April 9, 2008

its great

the doodlebops are great i think because they are not just regular people their costumes sre colorful and good music.
Adult Written bymowaky April 9, 2008

I was stimulated and entertained!

The first time I saw this show, I was quite entertained. I love all the colors and creativity the show brings. I love the music and the jokes. My 5 yr old son's favorite part is the jokes and the bus. Love all the imagination! There aren't a lot of shows I enjoy watching with him, but I enjoyed this one! Immediately after watching I came to the internet to check it out and see if they had live shows. Great SHOW!
Adult Written byhorseswhite25 April 9, 2008

I Laughed, Loved every minute of this show

My 3 year old loves this show. She learned all the songs in 2 episodes.I love singing the songs with her. I just wish they would have come up with this show years ago. She wishes she could see them live in our state.
Adult Written byMF April 9, 2008

a good message in every episode

Adult Written bylivetohike April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjackg April 9, 2008

The Doodlebops rock and roll!

The Doodlebops are great musicians and love kids. It's a fun show.
Adult Written byjyanek April 9, 2008

Brain dead acting and plot

My little one knows when this comes on the channel gets changed. Plots are predictable. This is the kind of music we'll tell them to turn off when they get older. It doesn't represent quality music or acting. Production value is low budget.
Adult Written byRee April 9, 2008

This is absolute drivel!

Sometimes I wonder how adults can dress in make-up and costumes as ridiculous as these three do and call themselves educational! I will absolutely NOT let my 4-year-old watch this trash. Colorful...yes, musical...sure, loud... YES, worthy...NO! Disney produces other more valuable shows, don't waste your time on this one.
Adult Written byaje02002 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjdbenz April 9, 2008

A Waste of Your Child's 25 Minutes

My daughter was drawn to this program starting at about 18 months, but got over it quickly (thank god!). I've watch a fair number of episodes of The Doodlebops and I find it to be all flash with little or no substance. Some of the songs are catchy at first, but there is so much repetition, it becomes boring quickly. The actors have very little personality and I find very little educational value in this program. The antics are highly predictable and the show lacks imagination and creativity. There are many, many better programs for your child to watch, if they must watch television. We are, by no means, TV snobs, but I place this program at the bottom of the list when it comes to favorites for my 3-year-old and I.
Adult Written byFilmutante April 9, 2008

Like Chewing Tinfoil

This has to be the WORST thing you could bring into your house. Bad concept, bad costumes, bad music... Bad creatives over at Disney. Disney has taken the Tween format and taste and applied it to the Pull-ups crowd. Flaming Lips for Kids it ain't.
Adult Written bymommy06 April 9, 2008

GREAT

MY DAUGHTER HAS LOVED THESE GUYS SINCE WE BROUGHT HER HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL. SHE STOPPED CRYING INSTANTLY, AND THATS WHEN WE FELL IN LOVE WITH EM. I DON'T FIND THE DOODLEBOPS ANNOYING AT ALL. IT'S A GREAT SHOW FOR NEWBORNS TO PRESCHOOLERS. I THINK ANY OLDER AND THEY MAY GET BORED WITH IT, BUT I DUNNO.