All member reviews for The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Ellen brings humor and positive messages to daytime.

Teen, 14 years old Written byPodgeroxs23 September 17, 2013

ELLEEEENNNNN

She's a good person to look at if you need motivation, she's cover girl. She's also openly gay. Which is a good thing. Shows kids that being openly gay isn't anything bad.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLautnerFan November 9, 2012

Best talk show ever :D

Ellen is soooo funny!!! She is soooo kind, and she's always trying to help people who are going through rough times. Although this TV show is rated G, some parts might not be TOO appropriate for younger viewers. I suggest this show for anyone age 11 or up. Hope this review helped ;D
Kid, 8 years old November 18, 2013

Good show

You have to see Kai.
Kid, 12 years old April 14, 2012

Great Show. Great host. Great Role Model.

Her sexual preference has nothing to do with the show and any one who is against her being gay is prejudiced. I personalty believe that kids should be introduced to homosexuality at an early age so they don't grow up and hate people who are GLBT. Ellen is a great role model I admire her ability to be open about being gay and even joking about it. IT DOSE NOT MATTER THAT SHE IS GAY! It is not a problem on this show and if you don't let your kids watch this show for this reason you are a prejudice hater. The only iffy thing is sex is mentioned every now and then no big deal. It will quote on quote "blow over" younger peoples heads.
Teen, 13 years old Written byZolomay April 29, 2016

Amazing

This is a great show to pass your time, people of all ages love this. This show helps everybody keep positive and keep happy. A great show to pass your time. You should watch it on T.V and YouTube. Overall it is a hilarious show and should be watched when bored.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 May 14, 2012

Funny

I watched some episodes on YouTube. It's funny. :D Some 'sexy' things said on there kids probably won't get. Overrall it's good.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymjmocha February 15, 2014

Love this show!!!

I have been watching Ellen since I was two!! I remember my mom used to watch it and I would sing along to all the musical acts. If you are a parent out there who says your child can't watch this then you might be a little over protective of what your kids watch! All i'm saying is that ellen is a good role modle who will make you laugh. To this day I still watch her!
Kid, 10 years old October 16, 2013

The Ellen Show

This is a amazing show
Parent Written byCooldee February 26, 2012

The Ellen DeGeneres Show= Positive role models for everyone!

The Ellen DeGeneres Show is a talk show that is good for the whole entire family! She helps people and organizations out, and she also makes people feel good about themselves.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTom Cruise Fan August 13, 2016

"The Ellen Degeneres Show" T.V. review

For the most part, I do generally like Ellen Degeneres's talk show. I think it is very entertaining and funny. It also has good messages about generosity and how kindness does pay off in life. I like the guest stars and segments done on the show. They are fun to watch and interesting to see. My problem with "The Ellen Degeneres Show" is the incredible liberalism portrayed by Ellen. She clearly shows a bias for liberal Democrats and dismisses conservative Republicans. She is very open about her sexual orientation and flaunts it. She also forces the thought of gay marriage acceptance down the throats of the audience members. Ellen never invites conservatives to her show anymore and denounces their beliefs as "wrong". While I do not have anything personal against people like her for their sexual orientation, I do believe she is being somewhat hypocritical when she doesn't accept the beliefs of conservatives about traditional marriage. I do like her as a TV personality, however, I do not appreciate the side of her that imposes liberal beliefs on everyone.
Parent Written byaex March 6, 2016
Parent Written byPattieKake July 31, 2015

Heaven Sent!

It's not what I think, it's what I know to the deepth of my soul. Ellen is pure goodness. She peaches & lives tolerance, love acceptance and even the unexcepted persons ability. A lifestyle we should all choose. And even when she doesn't know if her audience or viewers or friends are selfless or selfish, she still gives because she's a heart of gold. Thank you ELLEN! I am grateful for your heart!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Adult Written bymardoggie2013 November 20, 2014
Teen, 16 years old Written byGoodKid26 October 6, 2014

Best But one false statement

I recently saw that ellen is a smoker. I think you should correct it. She is not a smoker. And to talk about this show I love this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCoCoTheGod February 9, 2014

Ellen

Fantastic constant message of doing good and staying positive but still keeping everyone laughing and smiling
Kid, 12 years old February 9, 2014

Amazing

I love this show! Ellen is just so amazing!
Kid, 10 years old July 13, 2012

ellen rox

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! ellen is an amazing role model because she stands up for wats right and wat she believes in. there is a lot of innuendo but its all just to be funny. every time i watch it i laugh!
Kid, 6 years old June 8, 2012

ELLEN!!

I think that this is a really funny show and is apropriate for younger kids.
Kid, 10 years old February 11, 2012

BETTER THAN OPRAH

ellen is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theres nothing inapropriate with the show, shes awesome and a great role model
Kid, 12 years old December 22, 2011