Muddled conspiracy thriller is all action, no explanation.

Teen, 17 years old Written byGO CUBS GO October 8, 2010

pretty good

I watch this show in place of 24 and its good. Nothing too special but the story is shaping up to be good and I will defientley watch through the end of the season
Teen, 15 years old Written byHyperdrive January 28, 2011

Good/exciting storyline

Good show. I´m looking forward to the rest of the season. I have to agree, that some scenes are to bloody.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySkeek April 20, 2011

Good for a mature teenager.

Maturity is sometimes an issue. There is not much foul language at all and the only sexual content is kissing. The main thing that is a problem with maturity is that it can be pretty bloody at times. This is a very entertaining show and is suspensfull with suprising twists at every corner. Definently my favoite show by far.
Kid, 11 years old April 29, 2011

Awesome drama/mystery is cool if you're old enough.

I think the Event is a very interesting and intriguing show, and after 18 episodes we now have a better explanation for everything as well as some stuff common sense didn't catch because it aired later than this review was made. The show is a bit hard to follow at times, and you definitely need to watch all the episodes and in order or you won't get anything. There is violence, usually with a fair amount of blood, and on the newest episode (18) a pretty gory scene where a doctor cuts open the chest of a frozen, green, 90-something-year-old corpse and removes its lungs (the actual lungs are never shown [yet..]) and then cuts his suit with his surgical knife (uh-oh, the thing was infected with a disgusting virus and now you just let it get all over you!) and the disastrous results follow. One suicide of a major character also recently occurred. Also on the side of sickness, earlier in the show a group of people get infected with an un-curable disease that gives them discolored skin, bloody noses and mouths, and some weird brain trauma. A bus is blown up with passengers inside. There is a quite iffy scene where a man and a woman lie in bed together, and it's totally obvious they're having sex, but no explicit parts are shown (the woman wears a bra and the waist-area of both are covered by a blanket). Some smoking and drinking. Language consists mostly of "d-mn it!", "what/who/how the hell!", and "son of a b--tch!" It is a very awesome show though!
Teen, 13 years old Written bystarscore13 October 24, 2010

hard 2 follow 12+

wierd and actiony but very hard 2 follow
Teen, 13 years old Written bypajamasrox October 18, 2010
There is alot of violence and something that even the people i watch this with can't watch at night. I love the suspense and the plot. There is alot of violence (although some of it is implied). We're only on the 3rd episode but we seem to find it very good. If all the questions are answered by the end of the run then the plot is very far thought out and interesting. The show is rather complex and hard to follow, but you get used to it after a while.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygbboone November 16, 2010

Pay, Blades, and Shades of Gray

First of all, there is WAY too much gore. Bullet holes, nose bleeds, and knife stabs permeate the screen. But this is all lost in the fantastic writing. No one is truly good or bad, always a shade of gray. Everyone thinks they are doing the right thing. But it is done with a "The end justifies the means" mentality. You just don't know who to side with. Someone looks like a hero at one point, but then you see them killing countless in the next. Or someone looks like an evil BLEEP at the beginning, and you side with them in the end. I think this is right up there with Friends and Lost.
Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2010

BEST TV SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT TIL MONDAYS beceuse of this show.
Kid, 12 years old October 20, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written by15hsmith October 11, 2010

Eh... Ok

Its ok I guess. Too much inappropriate stuff for me. Story line is hard to keep up with if you aren't watching it all season. Adults will like it more than teens.