All member reviews for The Fairly OddParents

Teen, 13 years old Written byadriana1295 December 29, 2014

This was my favorite show

I think this show should be for kids 8 and up or mature 7 years old. I started watching this show around the age of 5 and 6 (I watched it with my dad) and it always taught me something in a strange way. Good lessons and it gave me so much laughter. I have to agree, like many others, that when Poof came, he slowly changed the show (which is very sad). Anyways, if you do consider letting your children watch this show I would recommend to see the old episodes, because those are the best!!
Kid, 11 years old July 15, 2014

Best Show Ever!

I'm obsessed with that show. It's so funny. I think it should be rated TV-G!
Teen, 15 years old Written bygmwbmw35 June 5, 2014

My favorite show! Well, one of them...

This show is great, appropriate for kids, and Responsible Parent of 2, I know what you said, I disagree. My favorite characters would have to be Foop, Poof, and Anti Cosmo. Cosmo's a bit dumb for my taste.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRyan H. March 22, 2014

Poof sucks

I really liked the episodes before Poof came. That ball is always in the way for the good jokes and stuff they had before poof came. I also liked how Cosmo sounded like in the beginning. He wasn't just pure stupid. Bottom line, the show sucks. What a load of "balls".
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2014

LEARNING

Fairly OddParents

I like Fairly OddParents, it is funny, entertaining and almost always has a moral at the end. It has mild cartoon violence such as Vicky the babysitter threatening Timmy with a chain saw about doing her chores, and wishes going all wrong and turns out to be about to expload the universe.
Teen, 15 years old Written byHainesama123 January 17, 2014

pointless and immature

This show is so pointless and immature. Timmy is such a dorky little boy that has dorkier fairy godparents. His parents are jerks. the dad is so stupid. the mom is clueless. theres better stuff out there than this.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDsim64 December 23, 2013

Sparky blown this show into oblivion. BAD. But old ones are epic!

Don't get me wrong... I actually like Poof, but Sparky was ripped STRAIGHT OUT OF T.U.F.F. PUPPY. Otherwise, Season 9 is my second fave season behind Season 4. I was okay with a one-off thing, but Sparky is a complete nuisance. At least Poof is a bit original. Show in general: FOP is (was) an amazing cartoon. It has a positive message, and it is Hilarious! Butch Hartman is a genius!
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 12, 2013

FOP has been going downhill since Fairly OddBaby

FOP was once a great show, but it went downhill. The episode Fairly OddBaby ruined the show. Let's review the seasons. Season 1: This was a pretty good way to start the show, it had it's share of bad episodes though. I'll give a 6/10. Season 2: An improvement over last one. Pretty good humor, likeable characters, and great animation. I'll give a 7/10. Season 3: Same as Season 2. 7/10. Season 4: Great season. There are only 7 bad episodes. Season 5: My favorite Season. Well, I HATED It's A Wishful Life and 2 other episodes. 9/10. Season 6: This season is HORRIBLE. There were only 2 good episodes, but I hated everything else. I give 1/10. Season 7: It went back up a LITTLE, but it's not the best season. 410. Season 8: This season is a disgrace. Every episode from this season just SUCKS. This season is just miserable. 0/10. Season 9: This season is even more miserable than Season 8 itself Fairly OddPuppy was just atrocious, and after Dumbell Curve, I lost ALL my faith for this show. DC was game over for FOP in my opinion. After I saw that episode, I hated FOP horribly and I said "that's it! I never want to see FOP ever AGAIN!" Because it was SUCH a miserable episode. I'm giving this season a negative score. -10/10. The characters are ruined, the animation is crappy now, and I want this show cancelled. Nick, just put this show out of it's misery. It used to be a good show, now it's just a money making scheme. I like Seasons 1-5, but I hate the rest of the seasons. Let's start a petition to end this show. It's been on for too long, and it's just getting worse. Only watch the first 5 seasons and nothing else.
Teen, 15 years old Written byskeletonslife441 September 2, 2013

Bunch of fairies yelling and screaming at each other, don't bother.

It's just a show containing a trillion fairies and people yelling at screaming at each other. Not worth watching.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 30, 2013

Good, but...

I really like this show, but here's what's terrible, after Poof came in this series kinda went downhill. Occasionally, I will watch an episode with Poof, but then again, I won't. I really like the older episodes, they were so much better and had better animation. Timmy learns a lesson at the end of each episode and he cares for his faries and they do too. Otherwise, I like the old episodes, but the new ones, meh.
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2013

Love it, poof ruined it.

Very funny series that loves to poke at pop culture. Poof and Sparky ruined it, but some episodes were okay. I can deal with the new ones, but the old ones were classic. A lot of episodes are goodhearted and have morals at the end. (mostly old ones, though.)
Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2013

THEY SAID SEXY!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2013

DUMB

It's sooooooooooooo stupid and boring
Teen, 16 years old Written bymusicforver July 25, 2013

Mildly Violent Children's Show Reminds Me Of My Childhood

OK for 6 and up
Kid, 7 years old July 22, 2013

Awesome but kind of discusting.

It is like the best show in the universe, But epesodes "the fairy flu" and "fairly oddbaby part 2" are both discusting Because of Cosmo, as we all know the most stupid godparent. (He is actually my favorite one). But still, he is discusting. (Try watching them, and email wingandpaw@zilladog.net if you agree. P.S it has a ton of consumerism because Timmy is always wishing up all this weird stuff.
Kid, 7 years old July 21, 2013

AWESOME!

it is my favorite show and the most awesome show in the universe, but some of the stuff like part 2 in fairly odd baby is just plain discusting. favorite one is cosmo cuz he is always funny cute ( even though in the discusting ones he is the one who is nasty.). i like anti faries though. and i watch it too much. i think everyone in the world should watch it.
Kid, 12 years old July 17, 2013

DON'T EVER WATCH, AND I MEAN EVER!

This show completely sucks, our family hates it so much, I've watched the movies and episodes and everyone of them is stupid, I will have to agree that POOF and FOP and Sparky completely ruined it. 100%. The acting is terrible, the animation is crappy, and the voices are absolutely terrible, they will just make me barf. Don't Ever Watch this Show! Watch Disney Channel or Disney XD. Even if the shows are terrible, I'll still watch them. Stop nick and Go disney!
Kid, 7 years old May 21, 2013

funny!!!!!!!

this is jus awesome!!!!!!! my annoying friend david started talking about a show about a cute kid and faries. i looked for a show like that and belive it or not it was the best show in the history of the world!!!!! i only just started it and i only wached 2 shows but whats up with the reviews under 5 stars. its just perfect!!!! so im like im pretty sure nothing happend. i like timmy and cosmo. just watch it. youll find it very entertaining and pleasing. calling all parents. dont listen to the reviews under 5 stars!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bySuperSonicSteve896 April 30, 2013

Started out good, but it started sink after Poof came. When Sparky came, it completely drowned.

I'm still a huge fan of SpongeBob SquarePants. I think it's stupid when people say "SpongeBob went downhill after the movie". Yes, some of the new episodes of SB are crappy, but these people are still overreacting when they say SpongeBob went "downhill". I do think that FOP went downhill. When The Fairly OddParents started, it was really funny. When Poof came, he ruined the show. 99% of the episodes with Poof are stupid and annoying. The 2 live-action movies A Fairly Odd Movie and A Fairly Odd Christmas were terrible movies. Then they added Sparky (a magical talking dog) on the show, and the episode where Sparky first appeared was just HORRIBLE. Cliched animation, no humor, and Sparky's voice was really annoying. Fairly OddPuppy was so bad, that I never want to watch this cartoon again. There will be a few new FOP episodes coming soon, and will not be watching them. So i'm going to stick with the pre-Poof episodes. Because Poof started to ruin the cartoon, and Sparky made the show reach the bottom of the barrel.
Teen, 14 years old Written byryder3x3 April 13, 2013

What are these idiots at common sence media talking about?!

What the #$@% do the "not for kids" reviews mean?! This show is completely clean, with not a smudge of inappropriate content to it! I hate this show and it's boring and dumb, but a good show for babies who don't want to be exposed to anything in the real world that they will be in someday. (Oh boo hoo, (give me a break)).