All member reviews for The Fairly OddParents

Creative and fun, with occasional mature humor.

Parent of a 4, 8, and 12 year old Written byxtraman10 March 4, 2013
Teen, 16 years old Written byJacobBrandyDoggy December 13, 2012

Just another POINTLESS Nick show!

This show is pointless, It doesn't really teach any Morals and Values like "Hey Arnold" Does. Timmy's 2 friends (not real friends at all) Chester and AJ always bail on him. This is another nick show that teaches kids nothing at all!!! Now "Hey Arnold" is where its at- Now there's a REAL show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu November 23, 2012

Good lord, man!

This show is just straight up weird. The show's scenes move faster than Johnny Test. It REALLY gets boring too. Spongebob has gotten gay over the years, but any episode is better than this show.
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 14, 2012

*in Timmy's voice* I wish this show gets back to it's feet!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it's old episodes! But since Poof came in,the humor started to go away.Also,did you know Butch Hartman is ADDING ANOTHER CHARACTER who is a magical dog named Sparky? I'd feel so happy if Sparky saves FOP,but if he makes it worse,Butch needs to put this show on hiatus and work on T.U.F.F. Puppy (which is my 3rd favorite show.)
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 24, 2012

Old episodes=GREAT!!!!!!! New episodes=NOT SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fairly OddParents was once a quirky and funny show,but after Poof was born,the show went to trash! The episodes became ANNOYING!
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2012

it was great till poof came along....

THIS SHOW USE TO BE A GOOD SHOW BUT THEN A UGLY BALL CAME IN CALLED POOF!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byBritneyBritney July 20, 2012

Good cartoon went downhill after having fairy baby

I honestly used to love The Fairly Odd Parents. But everything went down hill after they had that stupid baby. Now it's just terrible and Cosmo and Wanda spend all their time with the fairy baby and all it says is "poof poof!" I don't know what the writers were thinking! It doesn't add anything to the show, all it does is take away how great it used to be.
Kid, 9 years old June 28, 2012

good

wanda is for both positive roll model and messages
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow June 19, 2012

Whimsical and funny for both young and old

This is my favorite no doubt my favorite Nickelodeon cartoon. It is zany and fast-paced, with lots of crazy slapstick and a gleeful tone. There are positive messages as Timmy always learns his lesson after making a foolish wish, and some episodes, such as "Just Dessert", even offer some educational value. While there is some peril as Timmy sometimes makes dangerous wishes, most of the violence is presented in a tongue-in-cheek manner. There is also some suggestive humor that may worry parents, but will please older audiences, like me. A sweet and genuinly funny series that still entertains!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymiercoles748 June 10, 2012

BORING

Most boring show ever!!
Kid, 11 years old May 29, 2012

Ruined in 2008.

This used tp be the all-time ultimate Show. 2008 came and suddenly ruined the show... at the EXACT same time Phineas and Ferb came out. Poof. Racisim to Morbidly Obese People. And WAY too many running gags! AGH! I can't stand the episodes after 2004 anymore!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 27, 2012

FOP is a really creative show.

I absolutly love The FairlyOddParents.It's got zany fun for all cartoon lovers.The jokes are really funny and the voice acting is really solid.So this show joins the ranks of SpongeBob,Hey Arnold,The Simpsons,Jimmy Nuetron,and My Little Pony:Friendship Is Magic.I hope the show will last forever (and the ones I mentioned before).This show can blow the brains of Nick News,anytime,anywhere.
Parent Written bysumoni May 20, 2012

Great show, not so much in the later seasons

One of my favorite Nick cartoons since the 90s ones have left. It's very entertaining for kids and family alike. However there's a downside to unlimited wishes. Timmy, being a child, will sometimes take advantage of others. He'll wish for the craziest things and may represent some selfish ideals. While I have no problem with his wishes against Vicky or her character in general. I feel the parents are a little too goofy. They go from being somewhat parental figures, to complete idiots. Even Timmy's fairy godparents themselves, so he has no positive adult role models.
Teen, 13 years old Written byExplosionoftheSun May 6, 2012

Downhill Disappointment

Like almost everyone said on here, the show really went downhill. The show is still airing older episodes and that is the only good parts. The show's humor has went out the window, and the plot line went to the trash. The show was semi-good until Poof came around. I liked when they brought in Poof until I realized he was replacing other good aspects of the show. For example: 1. Since Poof came, where did Chester and AJ go? They were pretty funny. 2. Since Poof came, where did all of the anti-fairies go? They were replaced by really one anti-fairy named Foop. And Anti-Cosmo was one of my favorites. 3. Since Poof came, Vicki is barely on. 4. And so on. I liked the Poof chararcter but for these it can't be compromised.
Adult Written byJEDI micah May 2, 2012

MAKE A WISH!!!

I grew up watching this show, and I still love it! It is very creative and hilarious! Nothing too violent, sometimes there are moments where each character is hurt, but they feel better in the next scene. I guess all cartoons are like that! Anyway, parents, this show will definitely entertain your kids if they haven't seen this show!
Adult Written byFairly OddParents 23 April 18, 2012

The Fairly OddParents

Some words like "heck," "turp," "punk" and more.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 14, 2012

Great show!

I love this show! It is really funny and creative.If you like cute cartoons check this out!
Teen, 14 years old Written byI love cartoons! March 4, 2012

Geez Louise.

Wow really emerald232, this show isn't mean. Well you're gonna feel awful sorry when your kids come home from school saying they got made fun of. Then maybe you will be able to pull your head out of the clouds. Same goes for you responsible parent of two!
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 February 5, 2012

kioj'frg

thers basicly no good rolemodels but still funny, yah
Teen, 13 years old Written byKirbyKon November 3, 2011

Bad role models,violence,sexual behavior, and language-Fairly Odd Parents

The thing about this show that really stands out is that some children should be told that not many people in the show are that positive. For example, there is a teacher who's motto is literally 'F'. This worsens the problem of student-teacher relationships. And, the 'dumb parents' are another example. Also, there is a character who overuses the concept of 'sexy' to point where I wasn't comfortable with my child watching the episode. For another example, he is always never wearing a shirt or the like and tries to woe another character who is married; this tells children that adultry is considered. Now, about ANOTHER character. He is contantly doing literally retarted acts throughout the show and is a main character at the same time. Like always, the cartoon shows that getting hurt in anyway will not affect you in anyway. That is just my two cents on this show after I have watched a lot and monitering it with my child by my side.