All member reviews for The Flavor of Love

Cringe-inducing reality show leaves a bad taste.

Parent of a 7, 8, and 19 year old Written byjean saget May 13, 2009
Adult Written byjadez_wifey April 9, 2008

this iz my favorite show!!

i luv this show..although i dont recomend it for young people without supervision. it is soooo entertaining and i live for sunday nights at 10:00.
Adult Written bylashay April 9, 2008
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008
It's like watching a train wreck. Very painful, yet somehow you don't want to look away.
Adult Written byZeeber April 9, 2008

Definitely The Worst of the Worst "Reality" Show on TV!

I didn't realize what this show was all about until I sat down one day while my 13 yr old daughter was watching it. When she encouraged me to leave, I knew something was up. Sure enough, as I watched the show, I saw why my daughter wanted me to leave. As your review states, this is a very degrading show, and shows humanity at its worst. This show is the epitome of trash tv. Its very difficult as a parent to monitor all the NR shows. The NR rating allowed this show to get through the parental controls I had for R and TV-MA. It would be nice to have some sort of "R" rating for TV shows.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

AAh this show drives me insane!!!

VH1's Flavor of Love is entertaining, but trashy and really will drive you crazy if you watch too much of it. Flava Flav is a truly bizarre man, he thinks he's really cool but he's more Willy Wonka than rapper! The women on this show constantly cuss, get drunk, fight, and sometimes do inappropriate things with Flava Flav. This show is plain weird.
Adult Written bySexi-Troubles April 9, 2008

Only For Kids Older Than 12

Adult Written byMissShona April 9, 2008

Pretty Embarrassing

If you look at specifics; as far as hard violence, language, drug use, etc. "The Flavor of Love" is similar to many other shows aimed at the young "M-TV" generation. But the show is embarrassing example of how many people out there have no proper social training. Intelligence takes a back seat (waaay back!) to looks, snappy curse-filled talking, shock acts and total disrespect for the relationship between a man and woman. Truly sad, and nothing I would want to present to a child as being anywhere CLOSE to being normal.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykmerk April 9, 2008

Flav's behavior not appropriate for many kids

Definitely know your teen before letting them watch. It's entertaining, but be sure that your teen won't ever try to imitate Flav or any of the girls on his show!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydklink94 April 9, 2008

one of the dumbest shows ever

i seriously hated this show. its completely pointless. girls being mean to each other so they can win a contest. sounds like the real world. no not the show. Lots of sexual talk.
Teen, 13 years old Written byplaah April 9, 2008

Its ok I guess....

The show is a bit gross sometimes with the whole theme of it all, but it was funny and shouldnt really be watched by someone younger than like 14 at the least.