All member reviews for The Flintstones

Still a classic, but times have changed.

Kid, 8 years old November 28, 2010

Kid, 9 years old August 13, 2013

Adult Written bybigfluffyhead April 9, 2008

The first episode I laughed alot.

This show is perfect. I like this show because it is very funny. My funniest characters are Dino, Pebbles, and Bamm Bamm. They just Crack me up. In most episodes, Pebbles and Bamm Bamm, Dino and Hoppy are always up to something. I wish that there are more episodes than 166 episodes. My Funniest episode I seen was Dino and Juliet. Fred and Barney are always getting into fights. This is my favorite show. This Show includes funny jokes ( Mostly like Barney.)
Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii October 9, 2010

Don't get locked out

My friend really loves this cartoon. I learned at the end scene that when Fred was setting his bottles right at the front door, his pet went in, then he got locked out calling for Wilma, but it didn't work. I learned if I was going to set stuff up in the yard, don't do it at night.
Parent Written byoneandonly August 13, 2013

Give us all a break

I think middle class americans worry too much about absolutely nothing. It's the Flintstones for goodness sake. Must you protect them from everything? Even Fred, Barney, Wilma, and Betty?
Adult Written byKT01 October 14, 2014

Doesn't work

Doesn't work. Reached level six then went back to start. Saving gold, yet zeroed all gold out of account without spending any. Fun game but too many glitches..
Adult Written byLowe's man February 17, 2014

many discussion points

Times were obviously different both when this show was first made and the time period when the show was set, so sexist comments and other forms of gender stereotyping are to be expected. Parents may also want to talk to their children about why Fred tends to get mad easily, as well as why Wilma's mother is so mean to Fred. Also, since Fred occasionally gets fired, this show might be a difficult one for some people to watch if their parents or anyone else they know has ever gotten fired. But Fred always gets his job at the quarry back. And this is a fun show to watch. While Fred and Barney occasionally fight, they always make up by episode's end. In fact, Fred is fiercely loyal to his friends. Please make sure your children get introduced to this show.
Parent Written bykioku December 17, 2012

Fun and friendly

As long as kids know that husbands and wives don't need to be that way it is an adorable, funny, and fun loving cartoon. People of all ages could love it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 19, 2012

Childhood memories! YAY!

I remember watching The Flintstones when I was younger! Funny moments EVERYWHERE! Perfect,just PERFECT! One of the best cartoons EVER!
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 16, 2012

A GREAT show from my youth!

This is one of my favorite cartoons of all time! I've loved it since I 8! It was REALLY funny! I'm sad it got canceled.
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 27, 2012

Ah memories!

I've been watching this show since I was 8! It was very funny! I recomend it.
Parent of a 5, 6, 7, 10, 10, and 17 year old Written byCharlie The Cat December 17, 2011

All My Kids Can See This

Parent of a 10 and 17 year old Written byLola Bridge November 25, 2011

yaba daba doo

flinstones are very funny , we grew up on them...they are like a cartoon version of I love lucy or the honeymooners
Kid, 10 years old November 11, 2011

Ages 5 and up and no one under welcome without an Parent

This is good but I think it now as a Chewed up Gum or Chum
Teen, 15 years old Written byTacoWiz July 11, 2011

A classic animated sitcom.

While the animation is severely limited, the show still manages to be visually appealing, which is more than I can say of Hanna-Barbera's shows from a decade later. If you're a cartoon fan, regardless of your age, you will enjoy this show. I recommend the first two seasons, before Pebbles was born. It jumped the shark around then. Parents might need to know that Fred uses language like "chump" and "knuckle head", but deep down he cares about his wife and his friends.
Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 2, 2011

Yabba-Dabba-Do!!!

A wholesome H.B. classic. Fred's very fuNNy.
Kid, 8 years old May 11, 2011
Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2011

I love the Flintstones!

Good show but Fred is a bad role model to Barney!
Kid, 8 years old January 28, 2011

Classic from ABC-TV

I like the show because it shows cavemen lives and funny things and my little sister is 4 and its a family classic.
Kid, 11 years old December 24, 2010

I like this cartoon. It's funny and kids will love it.