Perky pals teach musical concepts with positive messages.

Kid, 11 years old January 26, 2012

bbbooorriinnng and dumb

who wants to watch grown 27 yr. olds dance all around and act like their young
Parent Written byjessejps May 27, 2011

the most annoying show on TV

Horrible show. the songs are not particularly catchy, the story lines are not very engaging and the characters are entirely unlikeable. The tall yellow kid in particular is like sand in your swim suit.. IRRITATING ! there are so many other great kids show out there, avoid this one and hopefully it will go away soon.
Kid, 11 years old March 15, 2011

Pointless

Stupid! I hate the shows where they make adults do stupid things. If I were one of them, if quit.
Parent Written bynelly6971 March 7, 2012

like a rock star song

i think some of the messages they sing about is wrong, for example the song 'like a rock star' why do they symbolize the devil in their video? having little kids making that same sign at home and unknowingly praising the devil ? they should put more thought into everything they say and do, a simple mistake like that can misdirect our children, haven't anyone noticed them in the video or was it done on purpose? are my kids watching a bunch of devil worshippers? i was pretty upset to see my son jumping up and down making that sign when the song was on and after. well thats all for now. thank you
Parent of a 9 and 10 year old Written byTosc Weaver March 3, 2012

Something Feels Off

There is something very disingenuous and contrived about this show. I tried to be open-minded cause I thought it would be similar to Imagination Movers (which is no longer on Disney Jr but a show our family liked) but every time I watched it, I couldn't help feel beaten down by its painful lack of originality in scripts, music and characters. There's a dumbed-down quality underneath its over-the-top perkiness and an attempt to play against cliches that in turn becomes little less than farcical.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bySheenaLongland November 15, 2010

Good.

My son loves this show. I like the show, I just feel like they sing the same songs over and over again. I get if they did that for maybe one song, but there are like 5! Still though, I think its cute and worth watching.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byneya78 October 16, 2010

Kindergarten Teacher Loves your Show

Developing a sence of rhythm and love for music is important, as a teacher I know that music is a wonderful tool used to teach children many different skills. I love this show, and am glad that it's on. My daughter loves it, and knows all the words to all the songs. She is 2.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byJr and J September 2, 2009
I hate it, but my 2 year old loves it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 10, 2012

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! JUST STOP THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!

This is an awful show! The band this show is based on is terrible as well.Very medicore singing,cringe-worthy acting,ect.It is also a rip-off of iCarly.
Parent of a 4 year old Written byAndrea H February 12, 2012

Fun for my 3 year old daughter

My daughter loves the show! I know other parents have said the songs are repetitive, but I think it's a good thing at this age. She was singing herself to sleep with one of their songs in bed last night. It's also nice that the show has actors instead of animation. I especially like how in the pool party episode the girls are wearing modest swimsuits. Yes they're pretty cheesy, but it's geared toward preschoolers, not adults. Their songs aren't too bad to get stuck in your head all day anyway :)
Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2011

lame

Parent of a 4 year old Written byMomtoClaire March 12, 2011

Wonderful show for preschool and pre-k kids! :)

My 4.5 year old daughter LOVES this wonderful show and has been watching it for over the past year or so. We sing, dance and groove along with the Fresh Beats and try to replicate their moves...she loves trying to do it on her own and with me! Can't say enough positive things about this show. (Just wish there were DVDs of the show available for purchase.) Also like that it is educational yet fun and upbeat. And watching a show with "real people" is a nice change of pace from all the other animated shows she watches. We Love The Fresh Beat Band!! :-D
Teen, 13 years old Written byZWalsh December 19, 2010

Positively unique!

Any parent can't deny that this upbeat, witty show is perfect for any child age 3+. It's got music education that other shows lack, contains the perfect amount of humor for preschoolers (And younger students!), and the catchy songs will be stuck in your head all day! My two year old sister and even my 14 month brother both burst into dance whenever the 4 friends do. They're great actors as well. All in all, a good kid's show! Definitely recommend!
Kid, 1 years old December 8, 2010
the fresh beat band is the only show that keeps the attention of my 2 year old grandson for 23 minutes. he loves to watch it for an hour on Saturday and Sunday ---- as soon as the music starts = he is up on his little feet and going thru the motions Great Show
Parent of a 4 year old Written byflycherrypie September 20, 2010
We had a great day, it was a super way, to spend, some time together!! My family and I LOVE The Fresh Beat Band...although they do need some new episodes. My favorite characters are Twist and Marina. My 4 year old boy LOVES this show because he can sing, dance, and be silly like Twist. This is a CHILDREN'S show..so I shouldn't see negative reviews. Kids love this stuff!!
Parent of a 2 year old Written byEsSaMom July 28, 2010

Great for budding dancers/singers especially!

My almost three year old LOVES this show. She dances along with the Fresh Beats whenever they have a song/dance and pays attention for the entire show. We even recently got her her first drum so that she can play like Marina!
Parent of a 2, 4, and 14 year old Written bycydsmom April 20, 2010

Boring......

My kids can't stand this show. The music only carries it just so far. They get bored and want to watch something else. Part of the issue is also the fact that this show has replaced some of their absolute favorite shows ever on Nick Jr. My 4 year old is still really mad that the Backyardigans aren't part of the daily programming. Watching Disney channel now....
Parent of a 2 year old Written bymilkmann1977 March 16, 2010

go fresh beats go

my 2 yr old loves this show. when he plays with his phone he calls them. and he is always turning off the light to play the drums in the dark. he is a one man band lol. he sings and dances with the show and with out sometimes. i like this show as a parent. we need some new episodes.
Parent of a 2 and 2 year old Written byAshleyn716 February 27, 2010

Even great for toddlers who love music and to dance

My daughter is 16 months and she loves this show. It is one of the 3 shows on TV that I let her watch, because she loves music and she dances through each episode. I love that it keeps her active in the winter when she can't get outside to play, because she dances in circles in our living room. Between the songs, she is in a trance listening to what the characters have to say. I love that nothing gets them down, they don't insult each other or make each other feel bad. They are great role models for how friends should treat each other and how to have a positive outlook on life. There's something very encouraging about a show where they wake up happy and can't wait to get out of bed and start a new day. Additionally, it is a show that I as a mother enjoy watching with her - the music is tolerable for a change, not too far from what I'd hear on the radio sometimes. Even the dances are fun to watch as they're well choreographed.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byjmc2439 January 21, 2010

Great for children love the music

I love it and so does my daughter..every time it comes on she is dancing all over the place she also gets everyone to join her. I think the music is really upbeat and fun. I don't see why others do not like it. Let it go it's not for you it's for your kids and to please them.