All member reviews for The Fresh Beat Band

Perky pals teach musical concepts with positive messages.

Kid, 11 years old January 26, 2012

bbbooorriinnng and dumb

who wants to watch grown 27 yr. olds dance all around and act like their young
Parent Written byjessejps May 27, 2011

the most annoying show on TV

Horrible show. the songs are not particularly catchy, the story lines are not very engaging and the characters are entirely unlikeable. The tall yellow kid in particular is like sand in your swim suit.. IRRITATING ! there are so many other great kids show out there, avoid this one and hopefully it will go away soon.
Kid, 11 years old March 15, 2011

Pointless

Stupid! I hate the shows where they make adults do stupid things. If I were one of them, if quit.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byneya78 October 16, 2010

Kindergarten Teacher Loves your Show

Developing a sence of rhythm and love for music is important, as a teacher I know that music is a wonderful tool used to teach children many different skills. I love this show, and am glad that it's on. My daughter loves it, and knows all the words to all the songs. She is 2.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHimynameissomething September 26, 2012

Boo to the fresh beat band!

The fresh beat band is just plain stupid! It's so dumb! All it does is make kids addicted to their songs so the kids will want to go to it, so they'll get money. Everyone in it is ugly and annoying, too!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 21, 2012

*Ears bleeding* MY EARS *washes ears in a bathroom* That's better!

This is an annoying show,based on an annoying band.THEIR MUSIC DRIVES ME CRAZY! This band (and show) should be renamed "The Crap Beat Geeks"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 10, 2012

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! JUST STOP THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!

This is an awful show! The band this show is based on is terrible as well.Very medicore singing,cringe-worthy acting,ect.It is also a rip-off of iCarly.
Parent Written bynelly6971 March 7, 2012

like a rock star song

i think some of the messages they sing about is wrong, for example the song 'like a rock star' why do they symbolize the devil in their video? having little kids making that same sign at home and unknowingly praising the devil ? they should put more thought into everything they say and do, a simple mistake like that can misdirect our children, haven't anyone noticed them in the video or was it done on purpose? are my kids watching a bunch of devil worshippers? i was pretty upset to see my son jumping up and down making that sign when the song was on and after. well thats all for now. thank you
Parent of a 4 year old Written byAndrea H February 12, 2012

Fun for my 3 year old daughter

My daughter loves the show! I know other parents have said the songs are repetitive, but I think it's a good thing at this age. She was singing herself to sleep with one of their songs in bed last night. It's also nice that the show has actors instead of animation. I especially like how in the pool party episode the girls are wearing modest swimsuits. Yes they're pretty cheesy, but it's geared toward preschoolers, not adults. Their songs aren't too bad to get stuck in your head all day anyway :)
Kid, 10 years old July 20, 2011

lame

Teen, 13 years old Written byZWalsh December 19, 2010

Positively unique!

Any parent can't deny that this upbeat, witty show is perfect for any child age 3+. It's got music education that other shows lack, contains the perfect amount of humor for preschoolers (And younger students!), and the catchy songs will be stuck in your head all day! My two year old sister and even my 14 month brother both burst into dance whenever the 4 friends do. They're great actors as well. All in all, a good kid's show! Definitely recommend!
Kid, 1 years old December 8, 2010

the fresh beat band is the only show that keeps the attention of my 2 year old grandson for 23 minutes. he loves to watch it for an hour on Saturday and Sunday ---- as soon as the music starts = he is up on his little feet and going thru the motions Great Show
Parent of a 2 year old Written bySheenaLongland November 15, 2010

Good.

My son loves this show. I like the show, I just feel like they sing the same songs over and over again. I get if they did that for maybe one song, but there are like 5! Still though, I think its cute and worth watching.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byEsSaMom July 28, 2010

Great for budding dancers/singers especially!

My almost three year old LOVES this show. She dances along with the Fresh Beats whenever they have a song/dance and pays attention for the entire show. We even recently got her her first drum so that she can play like Marina!
Parent of a 2 year old Written byjmc2439 January 21, 2010

Great for children love the music

I love it and so does my daughter..every time it comes on she is dancing all over the place she also gets everyone to join her. I think the music is really upbeat and fun. I don't see why others do not like it. Let it go it's not for you it's for your kids and to please them.
Parent of a 2 year old Written byJr and J September 2, 2009

I hate it, but my 2 year old loves it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymalikthewisdomteen1 December 18, 2013

GOOD KID SHOW.

Good show for kids ages 2-7. But for teens very boring. A very lame show!
Written byAnonymous October 9, 2013

I have such a headache!

This show makes me want to change the channel/mute the TV. For one thing the songs are overused and incredibly annoying. Please don't bother
Kid, 12 years old May 2, 2013

Musical for preschoolers is a bust!

I saw this commercial and I thought they were advertising fruit, but when I decided to watch an episode... It's too babyish and they are too perky, there's too much light colors! I think those adults are so embarrassed to do this show, I feel bad for them, the songs aren't catchy, but stick in your head in the bad way. I don't even dance to this excuse for music. The adults act all goofy and scary and so scary that they scare kids with their large clowny smiles and loud mouths. I put not for kids because this appeals to ages 0-3. Now kids will think they are so cool because they know them and they know their songs. This is the kiddy version of One Direction. Thanks for making kids obssessed! What's even worse is that Kiki, the brown headed girl was on Zoey 101 and BTR, so so sad!!!
Kid, 11 years old April 16, 2013

the fresh freak band

hmmm, where should i start? this is probably one of the most stupid shows ive seen in my life. all it is is a bunch of freaks dressed up in stupid costumes. i dont even see the point of this show, the idiots cant sing, they cant dance, and they are all as ugly as butt. and they purposely put kids (who actually HAVE SOME TALENT) in the backround just to make these morons look good,because they have no talent. the songs are crap, the plot of the episodes are all lame, and, just put it this way, THIS SHOW IS A PILE JUNK!