All teen and kid member reviews for The Glee Project

Teen, 13 years old Written bymbreezy921216 December 1, 2012

glee is a good show

it is a good show and i think all kids 9 and up should be able to watch the show.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymaycollins March 3, 2012

Great show.

This is an amazing competition show. Even after watching just a few episodes, i already liked it more than glee. Nothing really inappropriate happens. All the bad words on it can be heard by any family with a teenager. The only reason i would hold back on showing it to a kid is because then they'd want to watch glee, which isn't as okay for younger kids.
Kid, 11 years old January 27, 2012

Glee Project, Same Messages, Less Awkwardness

Nothing at all to worry about apart from use of words. Seriously, everyone enjoys it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolcat143 December 19, 2011

Great!

I love to watch the preferences. I think that it can be inappropriate but its really good.
Teen, 14 years old Written byClaireVolleyDM August 24, 2011

Fine. Good show!

I love this show! It definitely has a good message and good role models. One of the main themes is diversity, and being unique and yourself. The only thing that may be iffy is that one of the episodes challenge is "Sexuality," but that seems to be the only episode with reoccurring talk or theme of sexuality. This is probably Oxygen's most family friendly show, with barely any inappropriate language. The worst they use are "crap," "suck," or "god." If you feel fine letting your child hear those words then this show should be fine!
Kid, 12 years old August 2, 2011

#TeamDameron

This is one of the best reality shows out there in my opinion, and that's coming from a girl who's pretty strict about what she watches. As in most reality shows aimed at teens, there are some cuss words, but majority of them are bleeped out. also, when one contender, Damian, swears, his accent makes it a little hard to understand. such as @$$ being turned into arsh. $h!t being shh. i strongly recommend this to any glee fan, or if you're not a glee fan, anyone who enjoys music videos and competitions of that sort. also, im glad to see that Damian McGinty is a contestant, having been a pretty big fan of him myself, and the fact that they're open to people, even though theyre not from this country, that's pretty awesome. #TeamDameron
Kid, 8 years old July 31, 2011

Good show.. but language.

It is a good show but there are some cursing. But most of the time the bleep it out.
Kid, 11 years old July 30, 2011

The Glee Project

I think its great.
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2011

THE BEST

I enjoy this show a ton! I like to see how they overcome each challenege. My family and I watch this every weekend and love it! I can't wait to see how it turns out.
Kid, 11 years old July 23, 2011

It depends on how mature the kid is... : )

I love The Glee Project!!!! It inspires kids to go after their dreams. There are some things that are inappropriate for kids. like 2 contestants had to pretend they were gay. and 1 was saying she got sexually abused. But other then that its a great show.
Kid, 12 years old July 7, 2011

Okay for 12 and up and encourages kids to be who they are

The Glee Project is an amazing show that many people overlook as simply "just another singing competition". Project is not just another singing competition. it is unique, and encourages kids to be themselves and be okay with who they are. It is an addicting show that i consistently watch on On Demand. There is use of the word "sexy" and some language has to be censored. I think it is okay for ages twelve and up because kids will be most entertained with it at this age, and the material will be appropriate for them. Just remember that even if you see just one episode and think that it is ok for your child under twelve, like some are, another week the material may be totally different. I <3 the Glee Project!! WATCH IT!!! :) -GO TEAM DAMIAN!- :D
Teen, 13 years old Written byqueenofrandom4ever June 28, 2011

Amazing Competition Show with Great Songs

This is the best competition show that I have seen in a very long time! Every episode is amazing!
Teen, 13 years old Written byocie14 June 22, 2011

Entertaining and fun

This show is actually really good. Fans of Glee should like it, as it has the same message as Glee. There are some bad role models I guess. And some swear words, but the worse ones are beeped out. I recommend the show to everyone who likes Glee and reality TV.
Kid, 12 years old June 15, 2011

The Glee Project

The Glee Project is Oxygen's most family-friendly reality show on the air at this time. The show is really inspiring and enjoyable for people that watch the show Glee, like myself. The show takes on the formatting of Glee which is fun to see. Me and my mom started watching this and now we're in love with the show so, it's a great way for parents and their children or siblings to bond. The contenders on this show are actually talented and inspiring. I really do hope this show stays on the air and turns out even better.