Funny senior housemates crack wise; teens and up.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolteenager01 July 11, 2014

Good Show But You Should Wait Until You're A Little Older To Understand It

I think this show is good for families. I was surprised about what I've read on Common Sense Media, this show really is a family show. My suggestion is to go watch it if you hit the age of puberty. However, if you didn't hit the age of puberty yet, I suggest that you watch it with your parents and they'll explain what some of the things they said mean.
Adult Written byTinyToya February 20, 2013

Sex not suitable material for kids.

This show gets high marks in being witty. Bea Arthur (Dorothy) knows how to turn a phrase in that reserved and yet dynamite way of hers. Betty White (Rose) serves as comic relief by always referencing her homeland and by being an airhead. Estelle Getty (Sophia) is the oldest but the most fiesty and doesn't hold back the truth. Her character often curses, saying "what the..." and "how the ... should I know?". Finally, there is Rue's character Blanche. She is the old southern belle who just happens to be promiscuous as ever. It is a shame her character is such a you-know-what because I'm sure the show could've survived if Blanche had just been a flirty, socialite. I find that the sex and cursing could've been done away with and the show would be perfect.
Parent of a 14 and 16 year old Written byH Greenberg July 10, 2014
Kid, 10 years old November 7, 2013
My ancestors are from Sicily too LOL I <3 it why do so many people say it's stupid
Parent Written byCooldee April 19, 2010

Perfect for ages 13 and up!

This show is funny because it shows senior citizens ageing in postive ways. I love the humor! Children will have to wait until they are 13 years of age to watch this show because of the sexual langauge, some violence, and people blaming others. Do not let younger children watch this!
Kid, 9 years old July 22, 2016

Seen better, but it`s good

This show is pretty funhy, younger kids might get bored though and it gets into relationships between boyfriend and girlfriend. Other than that, I don`t think there`s much in there. There might be occasional swearing, though.
Kid, 12 years old February 23, 2016

This show is great!

This show is hilarious and it can be heartwarming. The show is based on 4 seniors living together in Florida. Betty White stars as Rose, Rue McClanahan as Blanche, Estelle Getty as Sophia and Bea Arthur as Dorothy. It is a great show, but there can be some inappropriate content for kids under 10 or 11. This is a classic!
Kid, 8 years old August 27, 2012

...

i luv golden girls :D
Kid, 9 years old August 6, 2012

Love It !

I love this show ! I thought I would never like old shows but apparently I was wrong ! My mum showed it to me and I thought that Rose and Sophia were pretty funny ! There are some things adult I don't understand but when I ask my mum says no its and adult thing and i go on ! Its a pretty good show !
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan June 2, 2012

For Early Teens, Teens, and Adults

Teen, 14 years old Written bydancegirl3697 August 29, 2011

FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY!

I really enjoy this show. It of course has the amazing Betty White in it! Its just the simple. but crazy life of 4 older women that live together. There are some sexual content at times, and mild language, but this is a very cute and funny show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDanish Lover August 24, 2011

BEST SHOW EVER

One of the most AMAZING Shows ever made. Hilarious all the way through but some things may be inapropriate
Educator and Parent Written byFosterFan August 17, 2011

The Golden Girls, a show for the whole family.

The Golden Girls is simply, one of the best shows that ever aired on TV. Yes, they talk about sex. Yes, they use mild language. But it shows us that life really starts at 50, and if you have friends to share it with, it can be incredilby fulfilling. So, watch it, and see for yourself how they teach us about caring for older people, how problems often have solutions, and how to live life to the fullest. Now, tell me kids shouldn't watch that.
Kid, 10 years old June 18, 2011
ilove this show the first time i saw it i asked my mom and said i could definatley see it it was my moms fave show when she was my age i love the nanny and its so like the nannny it has a little bit of relationships aand such so it may not be very good for kids under ten but ten is a fantastic age to see it <3 the show!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMissWorld February 12, 2011

Perfect for everyone :)

I love this show. I remember watching this when I was 2 or 3 at my grandma's house.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011
one of my fave shows ever. me and my parents both like it.its hilarious.teens and older people will be able to get better then young kids though
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina October 1, 2010

My favorite show

I love this show, it always makes me feel good when I'm upset. I watched it when I was younger, I even have DVD's. I can't explain how wonderful this show is, you'll have to watch it. Its funny, the characters are caring, well written, just watch the show. My family laughs when we see it, my dad even watched it. :)
Parent of a 13 year old Written bybrianna4209 August 29, 2010
i love it
Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyhaddad123 ... July 10, 2010

no, not for kids under 13 or 14 in my house

ther'e should bestuff inapprorpiate, i mean find inappropriate or so.
Kid, -1 years old June 18, 2010