All teen and kid member reviews for The Golden Girls

Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolteenager01 July 11, 2014

Good Show But You Should Wait Until You're A Little Older To Understand It

I think this show is good for families. I was surprised about what I've read on Common Sense Media, this show really is a family show. My suggestion is to go watch it if you hit the age of puberty. However, if you didn't hit the age of puberty yet, I suggest that you watch it with your parents and they'll explain what some of the things they said mean.
Kid, 10 years old November 7, 2013

My ancestors are from Sicily too LOL I <3 it why do so many people say it's stupid
Kid, 8 years old August 27, 2012

...

i luv golden girls :D
Kid, 9 years old August 6, 2012

Love It !

I love this show ! I thought I would never like old shows but apparently I was wrong ! My mum showed it to me and I thought that Rose and Sophia were pretty funny ! There are some things adult I don't understand but when I ask my mum says no its and adult thing and i go on ! Its a pretty good show !
Teen, 16 years old Written byUSCTrojan June 2, 2012

For Early Teens, Teens, and Adults

Teen, 14 years old Written bydancegirl3697 August 29, 2011

FUNNY! FUNNY! FUNNY!

I really enjoy this show. It of course has the amazing Betty White in it! Its just the simple. but crazy life of 4 older women that live together. There are some sexual content at times, and mild language, but this is a very cute and funny show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDanish Lover August 24, 2011

BEST SHOW EVER

One of the most AMAZING Shows ever made. Hilarious all the way through but some things may be inapropriate
Kid, 10 years old June 18, 2011

ilove this show the first time i saw it i asked my mom and said i could definatley see it it was my moms fave show when she was my age i love the nanny and its so like the nannny it has a little bit of relationships aand such so it may not be very good for kids under ten but ten is a fantastic age to see it <3 the show!!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMissWorld February 12, 2011

Perfect for everyone :)

I love this show. I remember watching this when I was 2 or 3 at my grandma's house.
Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 14, 2011

one of my fave shows ever. me and my parents both like it.its hilarious.teens and older people will be able to get better then young kids though
Teen, 14 years old Written byEspumaMarina October 1, 2010

My favorite show

I love this show, it always makes me feel good when I'm upset. I watched it when I was younger, I even have DVD's. I can't explain how wonderful this show is, you'll have to watch it. Its funny, the characters are caring, well written, just watch the show. My family laughs when we see it, my dad even watched it. :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byjazzyhaddad123 ... July 10, 2010

no, not for kids under 13 or 14 in my house

ther'e should bestuff inapprorpiate, i mean find inappropriate or so.
Kid, -1 years old June 18, 2010

TV-MA

Kid, 12 years old April 30, 2010

this is a really funny show im truth because i watched every single one
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. April 9, 2010

The perfect "everything" show!

I've only watched a couple of episodes of this seemling funny series, but it seems like everyone who watches it, or has watched it in the past LOVED it! This used to be one of my mom's favourite shows, and I can see why. It's comical, but it deals with petty to serious issues, and touches on everything in a humorous way. An awesome show for older pre-teens, teens and adults!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 21, 2010

Good as gold

I love this show with all my heart! I watch it all the time, and I even have DVD's! My mom and grandma are usually the one's that watch it with me. I know it's got some desturbing content, but they don't pick on it like other shows. Blange is a very sexually active character, but she's histerical! So is everyone else, they don't laugh at the word AID's like kids at school do, which makes me want to slap them till they glow radeo-active red. They're just funny! I feel almost like I know them. I love how they have a great sense of humar. I just can't hate them!
Kid, 11 years old December 23, 2009

best for older kids

I love this i have every season i watch it with my mom.
Teen, 15 years old Written byClassicTVSovereign July 14, 2009

Good for teenagers, but not for children

The Golden Girls is a classic '80s sitcom. There's a lot of sexual innuendo that young children won't understand, but teenagers who've had education in sex should be fine.
Teen, 17 years old Written byclj2 May 22, 2009

Not exactly for kids

While this show is hilarious for those that are older (I say 14 and up), it is VERY sexually based. One episode deals with Rose having sex with a man who dies in her bed during the act; frequently going on weekend getaways and having sex; etc. The language is not bad but the sexual content is somewhat strong.