All member reviews for The Guild

Web series pokes gentle fun at hardcore online gamers.

Teen, 13 years old Written bykeano312 July 28, 2010
Its very funny and kids over 13 have probably heard worse language.
Teen, 17 years old Written byNakutambul July 12, 2010

Ahaaa!

It is amusing to watch.
Teen, 17 years old Written byhi here July 21, 2010

no kids allowed though teens over 14

Teen, 16 years old Written bymore2watchandread December 15, 2015

Content on The Guild

***SOMETHING THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW RIGHT NOW: NETFLIX DOES NOT BLEEP OUT THE CURSE WORDS*** The Guild is an extremely hilarious show based on a woman named Cyd. Cyd has a lot of talent in the violin, but doesn't do one thing about it. She spends all her time on an addictive website where she makes friends with 5 other people online with the same interest as her: the videogame. So when one of the dudes come to 'visit' her, she quickly realizes he's a stalker and a perv. There's no slack on sex talk, even though they never show anyone actually having it, even though Cyd does with a guy from an opposing guild. Tink loves the f word and uses it with 'God' a lot. Blaze is a perv too, but not as bad as Zaboo. Vork is a pennypincher jerk and Clara is a mother who doesn't care about her kids. It's also implied that she's a pole dancer. All in all, this show is really funny and shows internet safety.
Teen, 15 years old Written by99IsMyLuckyNumber December 29, 2011

THE BIG STUFFED BEAR IS BEHIND YOU DUMMY : D

:O our society is crashing. The zombies will get us first. They start in North Carolina. then they eat the brains in Nevada.
Parent of a 15 year old Written bybobsax January 11, 2015

Great show but be aware of sexual content and some cursing .

I watched this on Netflix . I really don't like cursing and there was no bleeping of curse words as the reviewer mentioned , however , I have to say most of the people that cursed were not very nice people so there is no glorifying of cursing. Id say it was one of the most realistic shows with regards to cursing. When some of the ruder characters curse they will often get castigated for there "F Bombes" The Guild cast is really a great ensemble especially the lead female (Codex) and the Indian character Zabu . Codex's facial expressions and comedic timing as she speaks to her computer diary are priceless . Be aware that there is quite a bit of sexual content (nothing graphic) Some parents might feel uncomfortable watching it with there children if they don't discuss sex in their family openly. I might have felt uncomfortable watching it with my daughter when she was 13 but now that she is 15 I wouldn't have any problem.