All member reviews for The Hills

Teen, 16 years old Written byAbErCrOmBii LuVr April 9, 2008

I luv LC!

omg lc is like so pretty and sweet and i was so excited to watch the hills. she persues her fashion career. i want to be like her
Teen, 14 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn October 8, 2009

I love this show! It is so addicting!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bybeautiful.teen August 29, 2010

Perfect for teens 13 and up :)

I watched it only once (so far) and i actually liked it! i think it's appropriate for ages 13 and up, it's really nice! I'm definitely gonna watch it from now on!
Teen, 15 years old Written bysoccer_411 February 9, 2010

This show is definitely my guilty pleasure! I'll admit it was much more appealing when Lauren Conrad starred on it but I still love to sit down and watch all the blow-ups and cat fights. Its a captivating show just behavior isn't exactly what you'd call appropriate.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmnp96 October 30, 2009

Ok good enough to watch

harmless getaway for all tweens and teens nothing inappropriate in it just idiotic characters

Drama! Moving! Fun! Laugh! Cry! The Hills has it all...

Lauren Conrad 'LC' proves that if you want something bad enough you can't just wait around for you've got to get up and chase it down until its all yours... Sometimes she lets her gaurd down with people too quickly but she has her life long friends to keep her grounded... I've been following this show for quite some time now and I want you to know it's a very moving experiance, ther's drama(like in everyday life), friendships being formed and lost, and of course more drama, but after all this time Lauren has taught me some very important thing to look forward to in life!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycheerleaderx3 April 9, 2008

laguna beach sequal

it is a pretty good show its kinda a remake of laguna beach i think its little inapropriate but i think at my age kids should know beetween right and wrong but def. not for under 12
Teen, 13 years old Written byelly216 April 9, 2008

I love this show!!!1

This show is about a girl is just moved to hollywood,CA with her best friend. But then theres problems. And its such a good show ilove. and i dont want to ruin the show.
Teen, 16 years old Written byKrazykoolkid12 April 9, 2008

It's okay

Sometimes I find this show really fake and the characters super stupid, but for some reason I always find myself watching it. I like it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bychingy123 April 9, 2008

I loved

I really catch myself just waiting for the Monday nights to roll around. I have to admit though is that it is very dramatic! Things are always happening to the cast. I teaches you every day challenges and lessons. I only encourage this show to older teens due to some of the contient. other than that it is so awesome!

i lost 6 brain cells watching this

this is a great show because it teaches you what it will be like in the real world
Teen, 13 years old Written bydisneygirl April 9, 2008

I think it's a cool show

This show isn't that great but its addictive once you start watching it so I like it. Sex isn't that bad, its usually nothing more than kissing flirting or holding hands. There is some language but swear words are bleeped out. There is a ton of commercialim, like in every shot or scene, but this is a reality series that takes place in L.A. so you would only expect that. Social Behavior is iffy because the cast go out to clubs on weekends and drink and there was a rumor that someone had started a sex tape. Sometimes people lie or make fun of others but its mainly about someone trying to balance there job and personal life while living in the hollywood hills. Overall its a good show probably for kids 13 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymusiclover101 April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written bylindsey122 April 9, 2008

best show ever.

i personally love this show. i think it's great. sure they have some sex && drinking, that's why it should be for ages 13 and up.

Know your kid before watching it

This show has a lot of Adult content in it
Teen, 13 years old Written byhorsewild2013 April 9, 2008

Fun For Teenage Girls

The show is relatively harmless, and is a nice "escape" for teenage girls. The girls are ditzy sometimes, but there are life lessons embedded in the show. I think the show is funny and fun for girls to watch. I don't think it's very realistic, but why not take a break from life for an hour every week? It's a harmless show that provides entertainment for many a teenage girl.