The Hills are hardly alive, but will appeal to teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written bydisneygirl April 9, 2008

I think it's a cool show

This show isn't that great but its addictive once you start watching it so I like it. Sex isn't that bad, its usually nothing more than kissing flirting or holding hands. There is some language but swear words are bleeped out. There is a ton of commercialim, like in every shot or scene, but this is a reality series that takes place in L.A. so you would only expect that. Social Behavior is iffy because the cast go out to clubs on weekends and drink and there was a rumor that someone had started a sex tape. Sometimes people lie or make fun of others but its mainly about someone trying to balance there job and personal life while living in the hollywood hills. Overall its a good show probably for kids 13 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymusiclover101 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byabbyj April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bylindsey122 April 9, 2008

best show ever.

i personally love this show. i think it's great. sure they have some sex && drinking, that's why it should be for ages 13 and up.

Know your kid before watching it

This show has a lot of Adult content in it
Adult Written bylbbree92 April 9, 2008

good entertaining show!

The hills is a very good show! It shows real-life situations and I think younger people can learn from them. It is about a very successful college gal, Lauren Conrad going through many obstacles to try and overcome relationships, hook-ups, friendships, and her job itself. She is just a small girl trying to live in this big world.
Teen, 13 years old Written byhorsewild2013 April 9, 2008

Fun For Teenage Girls

The show is relatively harmless, and is a nice "escape" for teenage girls. The girls are ditzy sometimes, but there are life lessons embedded in the show. I think the show is funny and fun for girls to watch. I don't think it's very realistic, but why not take a break from life for an hour every week? It's a harmless show that provides entertainment for many a teenage girl.
Adult Written bycoltssoccer April 9, 2008

"Lo" must go and never ever come back!

The show is HORRIBLE!! I do not blame Audrina for wanting to move out. Her roomates have totally turned their backs on her. (including "LC") And then in the last episode Lauren cries, poor me. What an act! Lauren has sunk lower the Heidi. Audrina was LC's roommate first, treat her with a little more respect. Your adults not high schoolers.