All member reviews for The Inbetweeners (UK)

Crass comedy is heavy on drinking, but teen pals feel real.

Teen, 14 years old Written byRacing Flame December 19, 2013

Some of the best comedy on TV. Alright for 13+

It is a great British comedy which I think is alright for 13+. I don't understand how it only got 3 Stars but I guess because it is British they don't like it as much and because I'm British I will like it more.
Teen, 13 years old Written bychild3445 August 21, 2013

Brilliant and hilarious but not for children!

I think this show is hilarious, but has a lot of swearing, which I don't think is an issue really because they hear it all in school, but there is one or two episodes when the have sex, but no untidy is shown and they don't do it properly anyway, and in one episode they take drugs and they drink a lot. So I say not for teens under 14.
Teen, 16 years old Written bywhile07 April 4, 2013

Not for kids; dirty and bad mouthed programme and its not even funny
Teen, 14 years old Written byeslie February 21, 2013

The Inbetweeners Movie

It's a good movie, but I watched it at 12 with my sister who was 14 and because all the swearing and sex references are uncensored, along with partial nudity and some very rude things happening. It is hilarious for older people though, and if your 16+ then you should watch it!
Adult Written byNatalia06 February 15, 2013

Hysterically funny for adults looking back at their teen years.

Hysterically funny for adults looking back at their teen years. Probably safe for kids aged 14+. Lots of swearing and crude references to sex but almost certainly kids of 14+ will have heard similar stuff at school.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDolphinTaleFan October 27, 2012

Best TV show ever

I think it is the best tv show since the simpsons. It is so funny and kind gross but really great. Best TV show ever. You have got to watch seasons 1 to 3 to understand what it is about. I have got the full season box set. Got to watch it.
Parent of a 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, and 7 year old Written bymarcusJ August 11, 2012

let the little tyke watch this.Turned him into a man,great movie about life and other stuff.THe one with the bowl cut remns me of me when i was a kid,brings back memorys of school .

Kid, 11 years old February 15, 2012

the inbetweeners :)

i think its a good film and i think its a laugh but amazing
Written byAnonymous January 8, 2012

DEFINITELY not for under 13s

This show is extremely inappropriate, yet teens come across this sort of behaviour in life anyway, this show just compresses it into 30 minutes.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysophiebeth100 August 17, 2011

Original Inbetweeners

I started watching this at 13 and I love it. There's nothing in it that you don't hear when you're out and about (school, town etc.) It is very funny and I can't wait for the movie to come out!
Adult Written byqwertyuiop01 August 11, 2011

fine

i am 13 but this doesn't bother me or anyone else i know because we hear things like this anyway at school. it is very funny as well. oh yeah and channel 4 (e4) shows it not bbc
Teen, 17 years old Written byhappinessisawarmgun June 18, 2011

The Inbetweeners

This show is funny but there is tons of profanity and explicit sex references. All of the main characters are virgins throughout the majority of the show, but lots come close to having sex and talk about having sex in very explicit ways. One character actually brags about his sex life even though he is a virgin. Lots of the sexual dialouge involves tons of f-words and other words and swearing is also used lots in a non-sexual content. Alcohol is drunk throughout the show and in one episode the characters smoke weed. Not for young children.
Kid, 12 years old December 5, 2010

Swearing throughout, underage drinking, sex talk... not for kids!

The Inbetweeners is a really funny show which states a typical British teenager's life. Four concerns though. First, too much sexual behavior! The boys constantly talk about sex. They also read dirty magazines. There is the occasional sex scene but no body parts except for the bottom is shown. Language is another problem. F**k is used constantly unbleeped. S**t, d**k, t*ts, w****er, t**t & other sex-related bad language is used uncensored. There is too much drinking and sometimes the boys become drunk. They can also throw up from the alcohol. Finally, all of the "inbetweeners" are bad role models. They bunk school, they curse all the time, they drink alcohol & they're underage! Jay is the worst. His dream is to have sex over and over. (like Quagmire from Family Guy) He is mostly the one who swears, followed by Will. Overall, a hilarious show but don't let kids watch it, even censored versions.
Teen, 13 years old Written byaaronmealin1 November 21, 2010

Teen, 15 years old Written byILOVEHILLYWOOD May 22, 2010

Such an incredible show...

The Inbetweeners is an amazing show. It can be a rude and there is swearing in every episode but it very funny. Every single episode is hillarious and I'm always laughing my head off! I love Will (Simon Bird), Simon (Joe Thomas), Jay (James Buckley), and Neil (Blake Harrison) because each of them are so funny in their own way. This is one of my all time favourite shows! You can watch the same episode 100 times and you wont get get bored of it and will still find hillarious! I've watched them LOADS of times and I find it incredible! This is a DEFINATE buy!!! Four normal lads living the normal teenage life, what can get better then this! I LOVE THE INBETWEENERS! x