All member reviews for The IT Crowd

Teen, 13 years old Written byFamilyTrek October 12, 2013

Some Strong Language and Some Strong Sex Refrences and Slapstick Violence.

The first series is fine, contains one use of f**k , mild sex references and slapstick violence. 11+. Series 2: One use of strong language, occasional slapstick violence and strong sex refrences. 13+. Series 3: Frequent strong language and moderate sex. 13+. Series 4: Moderate Sex refrences. 11+. References to breasts, underwear, affairs, orgasms and homosexuals. Occasional uses of f**k. Slapstick violence includes being hit in the head or falling out of windows.
Kid, 11 years old July 4, 2015

Hilarious comedy is mostly fine but some bits are inappropriate

This hilarious comedy has a very good first season, but many inappropriate things happen. There is some strong language and they talk about periods. There is also a scene where two men wake up in bed together after being drunk and they are also nude but the sheets cover up everything apart from the chest. In the second season a man suicides and another shoots himself in the leg, a man also tests if a gun is loaded by sticking it in his mouth and pulling the trigger. Also a man is gay and takes the main characters to a musical called "Gay". In the third season they swear a lot and a man gets himself involved with criminals. There is also a man who tries to use rohypnol on a woman but ends up taking it himself and tries to have a sexual affair with another character, but fails. The character who is the chauvinist draws a picture of a woman with big boobs. In the fourth season a masseuse kisses a man on the bum, also two people go to court for a divorce. Overall there is really only one really bad inappropriate person but it really depends on your kid, I do think some teens should be fine with it, but for others it may not be very appropriate.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLiviLux01 April 11, 2015

Amazing! So Funny

Teen, 13 years old Written byzappyo29 June 28, 2012

Brilliant comedy has sexual themes, language.

My all time favorite show. So funny, defiantly with watching. The sexual stuff can b a bit much, but a mature teen can handle it. 5 stars.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMissBlackShadow April 5, 2012

Definitely recommend!

This is one of my favourite shows, a real gem amongst the modern movement of rubbishy brain-dead comedy. There's a bit of swearing and sexual references, but really nothing a mature teenager can't handle. I watch it with my 13-year-old sister all the time, and she adores it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byIan D. March 24, 2012

Awesome show!

The IT Crowd is clever and funny, without being vulgar. It's hilarious and it's fun at the same time. The only problem could be that the language can go up sometimes.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybooklover27 January 21, 2012

Fabulous Show!

I watched every season with my brother (16) and we are hoping for another season to come out! it is a hilarious show and perfect for lovers of English humor!
Kid, 12 years old February 2, 2011

hilarious show!!!!!

It's a really funny show, but it is quite inappropriate. They often use bad words, but they always bleep out the f word. In the first series, Roy really does get beaten up quite a lot. Their boss is a festival of inappropriate comments. It is a british show, so if you live in USA, your kids might not understand some bad references.
Kid, 12 years old September 14, 2010

Geekastic Comedy, for anyone over 12.

Although some people dont like/get it, i think its bare funny, not that bad for alot of things though, i mean it may swear but you dont really pay attention to it, cause they dont say it offensivly to people, if you understand it like me, its bare funny.