All member reviews for The Jetsons

Fun, futuristic cartoon is still a kids' classic.

Adult Written byhotdogchick April 9, 2008

Astro is so cute!

I like Astro the dog! He's so fine!
Parent Written byjolson123 November 26, 2010

Parent of an infant, infant, infant, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 7, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 11, 11, 12, 13, 13, 14, 15, 15, 15, 16, 17, and 18 year old Written bynicoleandmeatwadss February 10, 2015

vary cool

I saw this a long time ago when I was age 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 and 18 then when I became 19 I stoped watching it but I think its for age 4+
Adult Written byLowe's man February 19, 2014

always a lesson to be learned

Mr. Spacely is a tyrant since, as jenovaii pointed out, George gets fired in almost every episode. But Mr. Spacely must have a heart somewhere, for George always manages to get his job back. While I would've left and looked for another job if I would've had a boss like Mr. Spacely, George's loyalty to Spacely Sprockets is to be commended, especially given the circumstances under which he works. Jane is a homemaker, but there occasionally are working women on the show. Moreover, Jane is not made to feel devalued for her choice to stay home. An excellent time for parents to tell their children that if a woman wants to work that's fine, and if she wants to stay home that's fine too. Also, while George didn't want a woman driver in an episode of the 1st season in 1962, when his car broke down and he had to take the bus, in later seasons, which were produced in the 1980s, George was excited for Judy to get her driver's license. A great way for parents to tell their children what the roles of men and women used to be when the show premiered in 1962, the varying degrees to which people perceived those roles, and how people's views on gender roles have evolved and changed since. On top of all that, the family is strong, close and values integrity. And there's always a lesson to be learned. I would highly recommend this show, particularly to families with young children.
Kid, 11 years old September 15, 2013

Jetsons review

Good family comedy
Written byAnonymous February 8, 2013

5+ can see so can adults if they want.

This show is good even the kids can see this show without the worry.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire November 24, 2012

Iffy for 6+

This is Iffy for First Graders.
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 25, 2012

Classic

I love this show! It has great animation and funny jokes! They need to bring this back!
Kid, 8 years old May 11, 2011

Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2011

Great for the whole family!

My whole family watches it and I love the jokes and funny stuff they do!
Kid, 8 years old December 5, 2010

Kid, 8 years old November 28, 2010

Teen, 14 years old Written byMarioMii November 3, 2010

A very good show for kids to watch, but they don't need to.

I really love this show and I like to watch one of these DVDs right after a DVD I like less. This show is really good for young kids.
Kid, 10 years old May 18, 2010

score 7.5/10

well...not quite as good as shows like the flinstones but what other show is this famous? humor is great. a HUGE step up from the wonder pets the WORST show ever how ever the show suffers from werid voice acting and violence (not much) other then that crap the show is great!
Teen, 13 years old Written byYlndgomez June 30, 2009

I LOVE THE JETSONS.

I LOVE THE JETSONS. I LOVE GEORGE JETSON. I LOVE ELROY JETSON. I LOVE JUDY JETSON. I LOVE JANE JETSON. I LOVE ASTRO.
Educator and Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written bySouthernPhoenix June 11, 2009

Not that into it

I thought my kids would really like the Jetsons, but they really aren't into it. They would much rather watch the Flintstones. As far as my kids are concerned the only thing the Jetsons have going for them is the car that turns into a briefcase.
Adult Written bydeafgrl01 April 9, 2008

Jetson's boss will sometimes smoke cigar and lose his temper. And of course his boss is all about commercialism since he runs some sort of company.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

I hate this show

If u see it on TV it looks sooo... Old
Adult Written bynoelrocks April 9, 2008

The Jetsons Rock!

I hope there will be another Jetson movie; in the near future! Maybe, Judy Jetsons gets married to Jet Screamer! I don't know! It's just an idea!
Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byMaryMiSC April 9, 2008

Not very PC.

Rotten good role models for girls. Jane's still stuck wearing her dress in the house, pushing buttons in the kitchen.