All member reviews for The Jungle Book

CGI adaptation with mild scares treads too-familiar ground.

Parent Written bymomof3boysLA October 11, 2012

The JUNGLE BOOK is the BEST show on DISNEY XD!!! great lessons and values!

My kids and I Love the JUNGLE BOOK!! we watch it together every day on Disney XD. I have it on my DVR and my kids watch it again and again! is there anywhere that i can buy the DVD? are more episodes coming up? it is such a great show!!! and it teaches my boys great lessons of caring and friendship. Highly recommended!!
Parent Written byGwapo 1970 July 3, 2012

Goods memories

Good memories since I was a kid....used to watch this story with my dad :)
Parent Written bybussymommyinLA July 3, 2012

The JUNGLE BOOK is the BEST show on DISNEY XD!!! we LOVE it!!!

Great show on Disney XD!! finally a really fun, adventure, captivating story that i can watch with my 2 boys!! we are LOVING IT!!! it is on every morning and we only missed it once!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!
Parent Written byathoratt July 3, 2012

It can't get better than this!

It can’t get better than this! Best animated classic enjoyable by both adult and children. Digitally remastered characters is of good quality picture with good sound, much better than the one i remember watching when i was small. I would recommend this to everyone.
Kid, 11 years old July 3, 2012

awesommmmm....

I love this show.it is so much fun to watch mowglis adventures with his best friends.I wish Sherkhan never catches Mowgli...I want a baloo teddy bear ...
Parent Written bycharan July 3, 2012

Must watch tv show :)

Parent Written bySara1407 July 3, 2012

The Jungle Book - entertaining show on Disney!

Wonderful graphics, engaging storylines, captivating action and adventure. Its kept my 6 year old entertained and asking for more!
Parent Written bymanmish July 3, 2012

a great watch with family

Parent Written by1586146 July 2, 2012

best disney show ever

Greatest Disney Show ever. Finaly. Adventure comedy
Parent Written byjanet67 July 2, 2012

Essential boy show; loves animals!

My son has always been wild about animals every since we got him a dog for his 5th birthday. I'm so glad he's got a show that can help develop that. Sure it's not National Geographic, but it's about friendship, adventure, and of course TONS of animals!! He's even started going on his own "adventures" with the dog! This show really lets a kid be a kid, it's cute, he loves it, I'm glad I get to talk about something I grew up with in a new light.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDeathNoteLight&L June 26, 2012

fine

my lil bro watches it its tots fine no bad language just fun.