All member reviews for The Kids in the Hall

Cross-dressing + Canadians = classic sketch comedy laughs.

Teen, 13 years old Written byNovalita July 19, 2012

VERY funny VERY inappropriate

This show is so funny! I couldn't get enough until I got bored watched the 5th season. It can be VERY inappropriate, although there are plenty of hilarious and clean sketches, so if you are willing to watch every episode ahead of time, you could watch this with your kids and skip past the bad stuff. There is also drug use, but all is intended as humor. There is a lot of offense pointed towards gay people, but most of it comes from Scott Thompson, who is gay.
Adult Written byhamstergurl09 July 9, 2012

Comedic Genius

I am absolutely in love with The Kids in the Hall! They are HILARIOUS. Their comedic timing and delivery is perfect. I honestly think they're close to Monty Python in quality, and Monty Python is the best of the best. Much of the material on the show was uncommon and even revolutionary at the time it came out. It is literally tragic that this show is largely forgotten at this point, and yet the rampantly unfunny SNL continues to air. As for stuff to look out for: pretty much whatever you'd expect from a sketch show- some sexual references, occasional violence and drinking. There are uncensored swears in the show, though, and not just "minor" swears. This would be best for teens and adults, and aspiring comedians everywhere.