All member reviews for The Koala Brothers

!

I DO NOT LIKE IT BUT I AM 9 IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR LITTLE KIDS
Teen, 13 years old Written byilovekoalas June 17, 2012

AWESOME LOVE IT

THIS SHOW IS AMAZING!!!! LOVE IT AND I LOVE THE THEME TUNE!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!! USED TO LOVE THIS PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 7 years old April 6, 2012

Cool

Ok, i don't watch it anymore but my little brother does when i spot my eyes on it (cause i haven't seen it in a long time) today i got freaked out i was like oh! heavens! when i looked bad i said to my brother why don't you watch it? he laughed and sat down and watched, its a bit creepy cause why is the koala's skin purple? i don't know if its better than oobi i hate both cause im older not a baby im a kid but its fine
Kid, 8 years old February 7, 2012

Koala Awesome

Good
Kid, 8 years old December 28, 2011

boring

Teen, 13 years old Written byGeodeGem March 17, 2010

Koala Brother's Climb the Tree's to the Top!

It's soooooooooo cute! I love there acsents and, in a way its educational, somehow it brightens my mood, just like that show Stanley.
Adult Written byBLLingg April 9, 2008

My Favorite Cartoon!

It may be slow with some contrived situations, but I don't notice it! I just flat out enjoy the cleanliness of the show and I REALLY enjoy listening to them.
Adult Written byrmaryyanek April 9, 2008

The best!

With so many shows trying to teach kids about letters, shapes and numbers at this age, it is refreshing to find something targeted at social skills. I disagree with the commonsense rating. My 5 year old loves the show and he has taken up the cause. Please give us more quality tv that teaches about compassion, kindness to others, and understanding.
Adult Written byhollikins84 April 9, 2008

Wholesome

I think this show is so incredibly sweet and wholesome that it is perfect for growing toddlers and young children. It teaches children exactly what most other television shows lack- social skills.
Adult Written byBooBooMagoo April 9, 2008

A hit with the young set!

When I first saw this show I thought it was a bit "hokey" for lack of a better word. However, my 3 year old was instantly hooked! I love the message of always helping others and my son always asks, who are Frank and Buster going to help today as soon as he sees the little Koala Brothers. He even asks how he can help me! With so many shows having questionable content (even those that are aimed to the preschool set) I find this a refreshing show. I can leave the room for a few minutes and know that he was not exposed to something that I will later regret. This show is one to turn on for the youngsters!
Adult Written byWyoMom April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjulesmck April 9, 2008
Adult Written byonekid April 9, 2008

Good show

Who says all TV has to be educational? I like to watch TV for fun sometimes, and I'm sure my daughter does, too! She likes to watch the "Koala Brudders" as she calls it, and she likes to help me, just like they help thier friends. I like the claymation, it's nice for a change.
Adult Written byshinmachi4 April 9, 2008

Why We Like It

This has rather quickly become my daughter's (3) favorite show. We like the (slow) pace of the show, as it is a bit of a relief from the ever-quickening tv programs out there right now. Also, we think it is actually quite educational. While it doesn't necessarily teach easily quantifiable skills like colors, left or right, or a new language (like Dora), it does teach some very responsible social skills. Communicating our problems, helping one another, and getting along well are the top skills it reinforces. Also, KB does a good job teaching calm problem solving and trial and error. A great example of this is the episode where Lolly's ice cream bell breaks, and they attempt to find a suitable replacement. All in all, a great show - and one that does teach some important skills, while being just plain fun.