All parent member reviews for The Land Before Time

Adult Written bykeizion July 10, 2015

1/10 cartoon network supported the mining of this movie to death

I watched this, I though it was really repetitive. And don't get me started on the songs. And then how they start to tilt the animal to human a little bit to the human. The messages can be really easy to understand and doesn't take much thought to. Red claw was a overall JOKE. How he heard that voice got him scared so bad he ran out of the cave screaming. Characters personalities seem to be over expressed and why does little foot always have to save the day not anyone else? I can tell you the sequels were better than this. But overall I still have the visual in my head for 19.5 years and on.
Parent of a 8, 12, and 15 year old Written byHelen Bonder July 23, 2013

it is now on TV land

children under the age of 13 try to handle bad things, from the age of 13 thru age 18 it's fun 2 not doo ba things adults over the age of 18, they may find happiness, and i don't think The Land Before Time is appropriate for chuldren under 16.
Adult Written byxMadxScientistx February 19, 2009

Terrible rehash of a fairly good 80's cartoon.

I don't mind that The Land Before Time has gone franchise, but having seen this cartoon, I'm a little disheartened by the direction it has taken. The messages feel a little forced. I wouldn't push my children to watch this drivel, as I would prefer to engage my children on these issues myself.