All member reviews for The League of Super Evil

Too-chaotic 'toon follows villains' mostly harmless antics.

Parent Written byAmy Rainey January 4, 2012

League of Super Evil is the best. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Come on people, League of Super Evil was intended for general audiences to amuse both parent and children, so i would highly recommend it for families. As a mother of three children. Also my autistic my son has never been so lively or receptive to any other show than LOSE. Also, I have began to draw these guys and it has been a life saver for me and my art.
Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2015

league of super evil is like so lol

so funny even the intro every bit of this show is funny and hilarious with voltar not even seeming to know what "evil" means and skullosis who threatens to destroy the earth and even the "heroes" are a bit dumb with justice gene who calls himself a hero but is extremely annoying to glory guy who is just a mimic of superman
Teen, 13 years old Written byBettercritic August 14, 2014

Astonishingly great

The league of super evil is a highly intelligent kids program that honestly is humorous. Every episode is not like any other cartoon, every episode for the main characters is either a complete loss, minor loss, minor victory or complete victory. The characters are well thought out as well as the genius plots and a very unique humor style. This was only good Canadian show to ever be imported on Cartoon Network. It was easily forgotten by society, so if you like quality humorous television BUY THE DVD NOW and watch it!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu November 24, 2012

Wow, how could CN cancel this?!

This show is straight up amazing. It has great episodes and great storyline to is. This is my third favorite CN show. Pretty good.
Adult Written byDoktor TTM January 4, 2012

Whats wrong with people?

Look people, its simple. Its supposed to be FUNNY... Btw, where do you guys find sexual content? Show me somthing that kids should not see, and I might reconsider that statement.
Adult Written byTommypezmaster June 12, 2009

I like this show

One of the best shows I ever I ever seen, It even has a space to follow up to "Pet Alien" & "Chop Socky Chooks". Leauge of Super Evil must have a furture for CN. 9/10
Adult Written byspongezim March 15, 2009

Great show

This is one of my favrote shows it has a lot of violence. One of the characters have bad luck so he gets hurt a lot. It should be good for 6 year old to watch.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRyan H. March 22, 2014

Fun to watch for any age

This show is mostly just for laughs and it accomplishes that pretty well. L.O.S.E outshines many of those other dumb shows out there (e.g. new episodes of SpongeBob and Fairly odd parents, life with boys, big time rush, and many others). The animation has its unique style, the plots are ridiculous but funny, and the characters have their own personalities. I'm really disappointed that they have ended the series. The final episode was a remarkable ending but the series is over. Go watch this show!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

Really CSM?! Really?! 2 stars?!

This was a very good show! It's a shame CN had to cancel it for more dumb shows! The only problems are the violence,sex,and rude language.Other than that,GREAT SHOW!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written bygonzaloestra October 6, 2012

RETARDED SHOW

WHERE THE HECK IS THE TV GOING?
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 21, 2012

It's good.

Sure there are some horrible messages in this show,but take your kids out of the plastic bubble you've built around them! H**l,did a 2 year old write that review?! TLoSE was a funny show! No fair to give it 2 stars! D:
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 17, 2012

This is terrible!

This show is so lame & boring! I don't want to say much,because I don't want to bore you.
Kid, 11 years old June 2, 2011

LOVE IT

These guys are great and they need more characters to make it funnier.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Fooshster December 7, 2010

Cute Show

I do like this show. I enjoy drawing the characters. :D However, sometimes the jokes & comedy can be a little cheesey. I'd say this is good for kids, but don't let them get too drawn into it. The character's actions might have a negavite influence on your kids.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2010

A Pretty Good Show

The League of Super Evil is a funny, enjoyable show, although I don't reccomend it for anyone under 8 because there are bad messages in it. Kids shouldn't be exposed to lots of criminal comedy. It puts bad ideas in their heads. The messages aren't SUPER bad, but their not the best. Anyways, it's a pretty funny show.
Kid, 10 years old May 18, 2010

9/10

awesome show but..................watch it and youll know what i mean
Teen, 16 years old Written bysweet16 January 14, 2010

Awwww!I love this show!& I think Doktor Frogg & Red Menace are soooooooooo CUTE!
Kid, 9 years old June 29, 2009

I ABSOLUTLY HATE IT!!!!!!!!!! Worst show in all of history! When I saw it I felt like throwing up!