All teen and kid member reviews for The League of Super Evil

Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2015

league of super evil is like so lol

so funny even the intro every bit of this show is funny and hilarious with voltar not even seeming to know what "evil" means and skullosis who threatens to destroy the earth and even the "heroes" are a bit dumb with justice gene who calls himself a hero but is extremely annoying to glory guy who is just a mimic of superman
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu November 24, 2012

Wow, how could CN cancel this?!

This show is straight up amazing. It has great episodes and great storyline to is. This is my third favorite CN show. Pretty good.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBettercritic August 14, 2014

Astonishingly great

The league of super evil is a highly intelligent kids program that honestly is humorous. Every episode is not like any other cartoon, every episode for the main characters is either a complete loss, minor loss, minor victory or complete victory. The characters are well thought out as well as the genius plots and a very unique humor style. This was only good Canadian show to ever be imported on Cartoon Network. It was easily forgotten by society, so if you like quality humorous television BUY THE DVD NOW and watch it!!!
Kid, 10 years old May 18, 2010

awesome show it and youll know what i mean
Kid, 9 years old June 29, 2009
I ABSOLUTLY HATE IT!!!!!!!!!! Worst show in all of history! When I saw it I felt like throwing up!
Teen, 13 years old Written byR 000 September 7, 2015
Why do so many people hate this? It's simple, easy to follow and always entertains. The violence never has any real consequences and the characters recover really quickly. It's a myth that children just copy what they see so don't worry about crime in the show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRyan H. March 22, 2014

Fun to watch for any age

This show is mostly just for laughs and it accomplishes that pretty well. L.O.S.E outshines many of those other dumb shows out there (e.g. new episodes of SpongeBob and Fairly odd parents, life with boys, big time rush, and many others). The animation has its unique style, the plots are ridiculous but funny, and the characters have their own personalities. I'm really disappointed that they have ended the series. The final episode was a remarkable ending but the series is over. Go watch this show!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

Really CSM?! Really?! 2 stars?!

This was a very good show! It's a shame CN had to cancel it for more dumb shows! The only problems are the violence,sex,and rude language.Other than that,GREAT SHOW!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written bygonzaloestra October 6, 2012

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 21, 2012

It's good.

Sure there are some horrible messages in this show,but take your kids out of the plastic bubble you've built around them! H**l,did a 2 year old write that review?! TLoSE was a funny show! No fair to give it 2 stars! D:
Kid, 11 years old June 2, 2011

These guys are great and they need more characters to make it funnier.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Fooshster December 7, 2010

Cute Show

I do like this show. I enjoy drawing the characters. :D However, sometimes the jokes & comedy can be a little cheesey. I'd say this is good for kids, but don't let them get too drawn into it. The character's actions might have a negavite influence on your kids.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2010

A Pretty Good Show

The League of Super Evil is a funny, enjoyable show, although I don't reccomend it for anyone under 8 because there are bad messages in it. Kids shouldn't be exposed to lots of criminal comedy. It puts bad ideas in their heads. The messages aren't SUPER bad, but their not the best. Anyways, it's a pretty funny show.
Teen, 16 years old Written bysweet16 January 14, 2010
Awwww!I love this show!& I think Doktor Frogg & Red Menace are soooooooooo CUTE!