All member reviews for The League

Raunchy comedy focuses on football, friendship, and sex.

Teen, 16 years old Written bymtroubledbg November 28, 2009

Funny show if you aren't offended by the sex talk and language

It's a really funny show and as far as the sex goes, most kids won't get it. Though 2 and 3 year old kids make sex jokes and laugh when older kids make them, they have a tendency to be clueless about what they actually mean. However the show only bleeps the F word.
Teen, 15 years old Written bypaigenatane December 29, 2011

Hilarious

A really funny show when you're kid is old enough. There are a lot of sexual references and scenes and occasional partial nudity. There is constant severe language. Also, lots of drinking and some references to other substances but not many.
Adult Written byTver February 5, 2012

NOT for kids

Very funny show but NOT for kids-- Season 2 is raunchier than S1, with sex acts pretty graphically depicted.
Parent Written byPatsfan78 August 30, 2014

Crap

I straight up hate this f'ing show, and I've never even seen it. I created an account just to write this. Anyway, the commercials are bad enough. From what I gather, it's raunchy, disgusting, and undoubtably has the ugliest cast in the history of television. FXX has been playing the commercials nonstop, and it's literally making me sick every time I see one of their ugly faces. "I'm gonna fart up the place, I always pull my groin before a big decision, This microphone smells like butt." I'm so tired of people being crude just because they can now. When I was growing up in the 90's it was funny because it was something new for people to be so crass on television. Now it's just disgusting and played out. It's gone from being shocking to becoming a contest to see how far we can push the limits of debauchery. When are people going to get over this warn out trend? I guess this generation just doesn't understand people can be funny without being crude.