All member reviews for The Little Couple

Extraordinary newlyweds have good messages for families.

Kid, 10 years old March 19, 2014

super cute show

I think this show is so cute. I realised there wasnt alot of recent comments so here is one. This show is based on two newlyweds who bulit their giant dream house and are starting there lives together. Bill and Jen live In Texas and are dwarfs. They soon have a miscarriage and adopt a little boy named will from China and actually go to china. Will is very cute and funny and really listens to his parents. Other people said that bill swares alot but all ive heard is hell. Jen and Bill clearly love each other very much and they have a healthy relationship. After a few months they adopt their second child from india. Her name is Zoey. She at first just cries and cries and swats her new parents but later lays on bills back and kisses everyone. Will is very nice to Zoey. Sadly later jen gets stage 3 cancer and losses her hair and gets a wig. Warning to parents I have a mother who had a knee replacement and a father with a hip replacement and have seen all the stuff they had injected into them and I was still kind of scared when I saw jen on the hospital bed getting tons of drugs injected into her and screaming and bill almost crying in the background. Overall this show is full of laughs tears and cuteness.
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2010

It is good BUT....................

I think it is ok...and is for ages and 11 and up...there is some concerns that I have of my own about this show and im concerned about the fowl languge...besides that...this is a very good reality TV show.
Parent Written byfumar July 1, 2011

great

i love , jan and bill , wish i could meet . such a wonderfull couple . i donot see there size , thear r just to happy couple in love and i canot what for them to have a famley , whot great perents thay well be .
Kid, 11 years old January 23, 2010

its good but not great

the couple is cute! I love the wifes laugh is cute. but it gets boring after awhile................
Adult Written bynelizah July 19, 2009

Best Reality Show On TV.

This is the best reality show on TV today. Lots of positive messages, happy moments galore, humour and overall a feel good all over experience. I enjoy watching the episodes over and over. Just a lot of fun.
Adult Written bysteemer July 14, 2009

Love the show, but clean up the language.

I love it. Jen really makes the show. She's pretty and intelligent. A very sweet person. I would watch it more, but I'm afraid my kids will hear Bill's bad language.