All member reviews for The Looney Tunes Show

Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner May 6, 2011

The best cartoon-fun you can get!

I am a die hard looney tune fan, and from seeing tons of thier cartoons I know that this new fun series doesn't lack out on laughs, smiles, and colorful charecters. Unlike most t.v. shows that do whatever it takes to add un-safe content, The Looney Tunes show is family friendly. It's a must see for kids from age 2 to 99!
Kid, 12 years old May 7, 2011

Great remake of a classic show!

This is a great show! I rate this on for 11 and up. There is some mild cartoonish violence. Some women are portrayed in a sexy manner. There was this really sexy episode called "Casa de Calma." There is not a lot after that. This is a great show for older tweens... even adults! Especially ones that grew up with looney tunes when they were a kid.
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez May 4, 2011

I like the classic better, but this isn't too bad either ;)

This show is really cute. It's a bit overrated though. It should be rated TV-G.
Kid, 11 years old May 2, 2011

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always loved Looney tunes since I was a baby, This one is better than regular show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byssssssss May 3, 2011

good for every one

Teen, 15 years old Written byOGORMAN May 20, 2011

The classic Looney Tunes were better, but the new show is still quite good.

All of the beloved characters from the past, including: Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Speedy Gonzalez, etc. are back for even more zany adventures. Though it will never be as good as the originals, in my opinion, the show still has that spark. The episodes are still funny for both the young and old. There's obviously some cartoon violence but it's the kind that kids know it could never happen... you know, like in the old episodes where the Road Runner always made Wiley Coyote walk off a cliff and he was somehow able to stand in midair for a little while? No language or sexual content, which makes it a wonderful Saturday morning cartoon to watch, or DVR like I do.
Kid, 9 years old May 4, 2011

I love the Looney Tunes!

I am a big fan and will always be a big fan of the Looney Tunes.I Saw this show, it's not so bad!I thought it was gonna be an ok Looney Tunes Ripoff, but i saw this show and it's was better than i expected it would be!Daffy is a good role model because in the first episode, he tries to be a better friend to Bugs and shows more respect to him.Great Family Show, one of the best things on TV now.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKinbJune May 3, 2011

The Entertaining Tunes Show

I found this to be a very good reboot for a show. I know, at first, the hipster tools will have doubts, and will most likely always have them, but I personally like this show. The only thing I don't like is the personalities of some characters. For example, Bugs Bunny isn't exactly all that witty anymore. He's prone to talking about feelings now. But I hope he will get more funny in the future. I highly recommend this show!
Kid, 10 years old May 19, 2011

WASTE OF TIME

This show is just plain stupid I dont know why anyone would waste their time watching this. All the characters act like obnoxious brats who only care about themselves and they put lots of insults and suggestive stuff in it. The old looney tunes is way better, they shouldnt have redone it
Teen, 13 years old Written byIceFlamer14 May 18, 2011

Awesome Show.

This show is great. There is violence, and humor. The graphics and animation is great, I recommend it. Its Cool.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfangningsheng May 11, 2011

Funny, but it's weird hearing Looney Tunes characters say words like stalker

The Looney Tunes Show is funny, but it is sometimes strange watching it. Hearing Bugs Bunny say words like stalker rubs me the wrong way. Daffy is as funny as ever, though it's also weird hearing Daffy discuss heinous crimes and seeing him stalk Bugs. Whatever. Mild violence and mild innuendo, too, but not a big concern. It might be weird for older people who are used to nothing at all mature being discussed by Looney Tunes characters.
Kid, 11 years old May 20, 2011

Like the old Looney Tunes but Kinda good

Well I don't know what to say about this show but I like this as much as the old Looney Tunes, This one has better animation. Kind of boring, not really that funny but pretty good show.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJesusLuvsYew May 13, 2011

It's not that funny.

Honestly, I liked the classic version better. This is kinda funny, but not really. Miranda Cosgrove lover, this is nowhere near as good as Regular Show! Regular Show will always be #1!!!!! The Amazing World Of Gumball was way funnier. Than Looney Tunes Show, I mean. Not Regular Show.
Kid, 9 years old May 13, 2011

My review

I think it is a really really cute show
Teen, 13 years old Written by200tyrese May 29, 2011

Its Great Show All Ages I Saw My 50 Year Old Grandma Watching It

I Think All Kids Should Watch This Show My 13-14 Year Old Boy's Say Its Better Than Spongebob I Think So Too
Kid, 9 years old May 10, 2011

perfict for kids 9 and a half and up

love it it's almost like classic loony tunes
Kid, 9 years old May 7, 2011

Good show. It's a remake of those old Looney Tunes cartoons that were made back in the 20's. Gwilled cheese...LOL.
Kid, 11 years old June 3, 2011

NICE CN!

those guys are hilarious and use to been a cartoon show back in 1989. And now it's newer. SWEET!!!!
Kid, 9 years old July 4, 2011

Good but violent

It is a really funny show, but it sometimes has too much violence in it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMiloub June 12, 2011

Iffy. but fun to watch.

The show is quite cute. Daffy duck shows hatred around everything at times, which could possibly cause a bad habit. But it somewhat shows (if not twisted into comedy) why you shouldn't have done that. And that is positive.