All member reviews for The Looney Tunes Show

Teen, 17 years old Written byJesusLuvsYew May 13, 2011

It's not that funny.

Honestly, I liked the classic version better. This is kinda funny, but not really. Miranda Cosgrove lover, this is nowhere near as good as Regular Show! Regular Show will always be #1!!!!! The Amazing World Of Gumball was way funnier. Than Looney Tunes Show, I mean. Not Regular Show.
Kid, 9 years old May 4, 2011

I love the Looney Tunes!

I am a big fan and will always be a big fan of the Looney Tunes.I Saw this show, it's not so bad!I thought it was gonna be an ok Looney Tunes Ripoff, but i saw this show and it's was better than i expected it would be!Daffy is a good role model because in the first episode, he tries to be a better friend to Bugs and shows more respect to him.Great Family Show, one of the best things on TV now.
Kid, 11 years old July 16, 2014

I Love That Show

I used to be obsessed with it. All viewers who have cable, you should give it a try! It should be a show for Family TV Night like The Fairly OddParents.
Teen, 14 years old Written byANDREEAHIHNIHV5NI4HW February 15, 2014

THIS SHOW IS WORSE THAN DUCK DODGERS

BUGS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN IMMATURE AND FUNNY RABBIT WHO ALWAYS WINS.WHY IN THIS SERIES HE IS MATURE AND RESPONSIBLE!?!! THE JOKES ARE LAME TOO.LOONEY TUNES TRANSFORMED IN A BLAND BORING CARTOON WITHOUT SOUNDTRACK.THE ACTIONS ARE HAPPENING TOO SLOWLY.THIS SHOW IS A TOTALLY FILTH.THE LOONEY TUNES CHARACTERS CHANGED THEIR PERSONALITIES.IN THIS SHOW DAFFY GETS A LAZY,SELFISH AND SICK JERK WHO ALWAYS IS LIYNG .IN THE ORIGINAL SERIES DAFFY WAS FUNNY BUT NOW HE IS JUST A JERK WHO MAKE YOU WANT TO PUNCH HIM.ALSO,BUGS WAS TRANSFORMING IN A LOSER IN THIS SERIES.LOLA BUNNY WAS TRANSFORMING FROM A TOMBOYISH ATTRACTIVE GIRL IN AN BUBBLY ANNOYING BRAINLESS DUMB GIRL WHO TALK CONSTANTLY.I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THIS SHOW IS A TOTALLY MESS.I LOVED A LOT THE ORIGINAL LOONEY TUNES,BUT THIS SHOW IS HORRIBLE!!! GOSSAMER IS WITCH LEZAH'S SON AND HE IS A KID,GRANNY WAS A SPY IN THE PAST AND TAZ IS BUGS AND DAFFY'S PET?!!! WHAT KIND OF MESS IS THAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH.I'M FROM ROMANIA.
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2014

The Looney Tunes Show is very interesting

The Looney Tunes Show is suitable for age 7+ but I think under 9's may not understand the show, this show also shows the characters in an adult life in USA.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMackenzie Logan October 5, 2013

Good for all ages!

I love the looney tunes! It's so cute. There is a little bit of violence but nothing bad, it is just comedic cartoon violence. It's nothing that a child doesn't see and every other tv show that they watch. Also some of the characters are portrayed in a sexy manner, but kids wouldn't even see them that way. I think that this show is good for all ages, I have been watching it since I was very young and have always loved it, and so has my dad. I deffinatly recommend watching this show!
Kid, 0 years old September 16, 2013

.it's fine just fine

catoon cartoon fridays oh it's childrens,babys and men you think this show is amazing but to me lame *be shocked*i trick you.it is just fine I can't belive they are coping loney tunes one man or women came and see one guy crieating and push him and guy or whatever deleted looney tunes and put loony tunes show then i wached it that's way looney tunes show is just fine the end nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo It's canseled
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn September 1, 2013

Unlikeable...

I don't get why everyone likes this. It's different from the better, classic Looney Tunes. I don't mean to offend anyone, but, this show was kinda boring. The character personalities have changed and the animation isn't good. The show isn't horrible, but I don't like it either.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRockAndRollKid August 11, 2013

Good show but does have some mild violonce and lots of sexual content.

Ok so I was on carton network atleast a few years ago and I see the comercial for this show and I was interested. So I saw the first episode and they made a lot of jokes (half of them are adult jokes or sex jokes). The reason I rated this show 10 plus is because they have a LOT of sex talk and some mild violonce like: gun shooting, being held hostage in one episode, and in almost every episode fist fights. The sex in this show is a bit to mutch for the rating Tv-PG but on about 10 percent of the episodes they have the rating Tv-PG-S for sexual content but all the episodes have a little bit of sexual content but they don't have sex on the how yet they do have dating and f Irving though and once in awhile they will talk about sex. Langauge on the show aint bad like regular show they may say a few words like: stupid or balls but its not bad and they don't say it a lot. It is a funny show and I think everyone would be ok with the show if it wasent for the dating/sex/flirting and the mild violonce.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydanny 7000 August 3, 2013

the looney tunes show is not for little kids

the looney tunes show is really funny and awesome but its TVPG so its not for little kids it has some sexual inneuondo like lola calls bugs a bad boy Yosemite sam says if theirs a tie on the door don't come in at all sam brings his wife upstairs with him and in the morning they hear some moans of happyniess from behind the door it turns out hes just putting on gloves lola sits on daffys bed in a sexual manner when bugs and daffy are chained together he says youre personal lives are youre bussiness its really vilonte like bugs and daffy are in a near death situation were people are about to shoot bugs and daffy with guns in eligible bacheolers theirs guns in semper lie theirs machine guns in the shell game cecil turtle was about to shoot bugs and porky in muh muh muh murder daffy thinks porkys a murderer and it looks like porky was stabbing a woman with a knife theirs adult situations like having a house roomates dating and credit cards with that being said I don't recommend the looney tunes show for kids under the age of 13
Teen, 17 years old Written byDominicboo1 July 24, 2013

New Adaption of Classic Cartoons Satisfies

Is the Looney Tunes Show as good as the original shorts? Not really....are changes to characters like Witch Hazel and Gossamer unnecessary and not particularly funny....yes! Is it still clever and very funny. That is a yes as well. Some changes actually improve the original like Lola. I was never a major fan of the character, but now she's funny and crazy and an actual Looney Tune character and not just a pretty face. She stalks Bugs, she never shuts up, and she drives poor Bugs crazy, and it works well! The Merrie Melody songs are often funny, and most of the characters especially Daffy and Porky are perfectly in character. I find this much more entertaining than Space Jam, and even better than Looney Tunes Back in Action which was an entertaining movie in its own right.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDoritos-6 July 12, 2013

Not as good as the old Looney Tunes but it's ok

On 10-17 Pause 5-9 Off 2-4
Kid, 11 years old May 5, 2013

What's up Doc?

This is a pretty good show, i dont know if it's better than the classic show thou. There is less punching, guns and other forms of violence than the classic show and thats fine. This show has well thought out jokes and slapstick, then there are jokes that just aren't funny. Like how in one episode Daffy was complaining about how he is not a robot and that robots don't eat burritos. You might think " how can that not be funny" Well it's just not. But when they do get the jokes right alot of the time there pretty funny. Bugs a positive role model, Daffy's selfish and dumb, porky is really smart and Lola she's...CRAZY!!! In spacejam she had no life, she was just a dummy to throw dumb jokes at. But in this show She has a soul, A LIFE, she is crazy. I hope you enjoyed this review, have fun watching
Kid, 11 years old May 4, 2013

As the rating says. This is an y7 program. and it is great
Teen, 13 years old Written byKassidyC April 10, 2013

Biased Reviewers - Very Good Show!

Reading through the reviews, there are certain things that both the children and the parents are not understanding. First, for the parents, you're all saying that it's inappropriate for the targeted age group, but you're mistaken. Just because it shares a channel with other 7 year old friendly shows, it does NOT mean that this is for children that age - Nickelodeon shows share a channel with Nick @ Nite, do they not? I am appalled that Commonsense Media would rate this show for 7 year olds. Though I don't believe that the content isn't meant to be taken seriously, 7 year olds are extremely influential; with the amount of rudeness and dark jokes, it's not something I'd recommend for that age group. I would, however, say this is perfect for moderately mature 10 year olds and up. Next, I want to address the children and teenagers on the weebsite. You say that this is a bad show simply because it's not like the original show - but that's the whole point. The writers were trying to make a joke out of it by making a sort of sitcom styled show. It's what the Looney Tunes would be like if it were a sitcom - but this is by no means meant to be a reboot of the original show. I give this show 5 stars because they do not try to make a politically correct show, but at the same time it's not crude and or obnoxious - hence, all the humor is preserved. Plus, I rather do like the sitcom type spin they put on it. They made it an adult *styled* show without having to make in an "adult show". There may be a few innuendos littered here and there but (if the kids catch on, which they most likely will) what it leads to is honestly not inappropriate - just unexpected. There's only one instance of violence that made me cringe a little bit: when Daffy was trying to get away from Porky (thinking Porky was a deranged serial killer) and he kicked him in the head to knock him out. That's the only thing that (even though Porky was okay afterwards) wasn't comical at all but just plain disturbing. This is a very well written show (unlike every other show on CN currently (in my opinion)) and it's something both kids and adults can find hilarious - albeit for different reasons.
Kid, 7 years old March 24, 2013

funny

Teen, 14 years old Written bydanny lafontaine February 21, 2013

not for kids

listen i dont think the looney tunes show is for kids but not because its innapproapriate but because i just dont see it appealing to kids its more for teens and young adults who can relate to the evreday lives of bugs bunny and daffy duck the show has positive messages and role models theres some sexual innuendo mild vilonce and charaters occasionally drink wine with that being said the looney tunes show is rated TVPG and is not for kids but not because its innapproapriate i just dont see it appealing to kids
Teen, 14 years old Written byKevin Mo November 21, 2012

looney tunes

Looney Tunes Show has accidents a lot. The 34th episode had 5 accidents. Yosemite Sam says bad words. Lots of sex, Bugs kisses Lola Uses word sexist
Teen, 13 years old Written byHeretohelp26 November 7, 2012

Good kids show

Would be fine for 4+ but words like "stupid" made it 6+
Kid, 11 years old August 3, 2012

Enjoyable

i like the original looney tunes, but this show is awesome. i was pretty entertained. i think if you're 11 or older you can watch. a mature 10 year old i guess you could too. i love the looney tunes show.