All teen and kid member reviews for The Magic School Bus

Teen, 16 years old Written byLordoftheRings1997 December 3, 2013

Awesome, though it does promote evolution.

This show is great, and I only have one thing against it. This show does promote evolution, which is my one and only problem with it. For parents who are concerned with that, there are only one or two episodes to skip.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 24, 2014

Classic!

This was a great show. Nice animation, very educational, funny characters, and cool plot. PBS Kids, bring The Magic School Bus back! It's way better than the crap you have today!
Kid, 9 years old March 9, 2013

The most informative science show

The topics cover space science, body functions and medicine, geology, a little bit of chemistry and more as an 18 year old now I can say I just watched it for the entertainment value but once I turned about 10 I found it helped me better understand many concepts I was learning in a fun way and as I watched an old episode today I noticed many facts that many adults aren't aware of presented in an easy to understand way and othe r facts I learned in highschool for example the episode was on going to space and they gave loads of facts about the various planets and why they look the way they do ( due to storms, asteroid impact etc) and various other concepts I wasn't aware of and learned throughout highschool and middle school. I think its a very important show that should be watched by children growing up as it helps understand concepts that most kids are learning as I know it helped me excel more in my studies as a child.
Teen, 16 years old Written bylovzhisdad November 4, 2012

A ride on the education bus!

the show has quality educational value, and the field trips aren't "field trips". their straight-up adventures (with educational value). but here's something potentially funny about it: in one episode, the class goes on a "field trip" into outer space, and they think that Miss Frizzle has disappeared, and she gives them a "clue" about where she is: "the colder you get, the hotter you'll get." It wasn't a "clue"(which actually would have been better). It was straight-up a dead giveaway. I'm not using that as an unprofessional criticism. I just thought it might be potentially funny.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

This is a good show.

I LOVE this show! It is funny,well written,and has a great plot! I recommend it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byhowrselover January 25, 2012

little kids only

Good for the little ones but older kids will be bored in seconds.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBlue-Bunny October 3, 2011

Makes learning fun...

Magic School Bus is a really entertaining show. It literally makes science fun.
Kid, 12 years old June 18, 2011

A great educational thrill ride for kids!

This show brings back so many memories! I love it! It is very educational because it teaches you about science and stuff! Kids 5 and up are A-OK! Make this a must see for your kids (if you are a parent). Although the animation might be outdated (the show was made in the 90's).
Kid, 11 years old March 6, 2011

Education on TV! It exists!

This show is good for educating little children. Many shows are violent but this cartoon explains how things work and has many science topics for kids under the age of 10. It is a basic show with some humor and is safe for younger children to watch. I give it an A+!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaplefrost February 28, 2011

Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 21, 2010

Fun, educational show.

This is a classic show. Its far from perfect, but it does make learning fun, so I give it points for that.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymanay_4511 September 15, 2010

The best show ever!

This is the very best show for children of all ages.
Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2010

A great learning tool

This series is better for the older crowd because it talks about subjects meant for 3rd-5th graders. It talks about the human body and electricity. There are also a few social studies episodes too!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycheacky3 May 31, 2009

I use to watch this in kindergarten

This is a great show on discovory kids. This show is a show on dk that looks like it's rated TV-G. It's so kidish but they teach all age science. This show is rated right, unlike the other TV-G shows on dk. The other shows with the rating TV-G look TV-Y. The other shows like hi-5 and stuff are a bunch of crap. I mean come on. Im 13 years old, and there is no way all ages are going to watch those other TV-G shows on dk.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykkxoforever January 19, 2009

hate it more than anything

i HATED THIS WHEN I WAS LITTLE parents love it, and kids may say they like it but they really don't. sorry moms and dads, they DONT !

i nearly died watching it in school!!

Too boring! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Wee!

I have watched this show since I was 4 and still enjoy watching today.