All member reviews for The Mentalist

Mature crime drama with unique premise and lots of violence.

Adult Written bymarymack February 20, 2010

Teens yes, and Mature Tweens

My mature 12 year old loves this show....as do the adults in the house. Good role models....fast forward thru the more grisly parts. Dialog good for the most part. Sure beats other tv the kids want to watch
Teen, 15 years old Written byBooth_Bones_4eva January 31, 2010

Perfect for older teens but not for younger kids or tweens

It doesn't matter what you all say, but i think lisbon and her team are great role models, they are all smart, beautiful, sophisticated women who have a great life in what they do.nYes it might have a lot of violence and some sex but thats alright because the good bits outweigh the bad
Teen, 15 years old Written bymattthemovieman December 21, 2009

very well-made, unpridictibLE show

i like it
Teen, 13 years old Written byemilypog4 October 8, 2009

Great TV show!

I love this TV show! I think it discusses real life issues, it's not like this stuff doesn't happen in real life. I realize that the murders can seem brutal, but my little brother (who's 9) and my sister (who's 11) love the show. I think you might have to be a little mature to understand and comprehend everything. But, the charactors are awesome! Go Simon Baker!
Teen, 13 years old Written byx3panda June 23, 2009

Amazing

I am 13 years old and this is my favorite show. Depending on how mature the child is I say 12-13+ .
Teen, 14 years old Written bystarman April 20, 2009

AWSOME!!!

I saw one episode and loved it.
Kid, 12 years old March 16, 2009

VERY awesome show

i am 12 and i love this show, but it can be bad at times. like the ebisodes said that they were going to have trouble with "country culb cougars" and in that episode it showed 2 women in a bed together. but it is a wonderful show! it just needs a few minor changes. but maybe just for 12+.
Kid, 12 years old December 22, 2008

LOVE IT!!

prbbly my fav. show!!! really good and gripping! there is som blood and violence and dead bodies. the dead bodies usually com in the start and the action in the end. simon baker is awesome!!!
Adult Written byMrs. B November 14, 2008

Good show

This is a good show, appropriate for anyone 14 and up. By the way, the CBI is not fictitious - it is in fact real. The Common Sense reviewer should have checked that before writing her review.