All member reviews for The Middle

Teen, 13 years old Written byMaya13 August 9, 2012

Funny

My 8 year old brother watches this and I love it too.
Kid, 10 years old February 24, 2011

Funny!

I like this show! Only a little dirty language but so funny! The christmas special is even funnier! Watch it and you will laugh so hard that you will laugh your brain out!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byPeace-Love-Sonshine November 15, 2010

Good for tweens and teens

I only watched two episodes because my friend was an extra on it! I watched the first two episodes of the second season, and they were great! I love how the family gets through it all no matter what happens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byelle707 March 24, 2010

completely clean and funny

This comedy show is fantastic. I could not stop laughing! There is no bad language, no inappropriate scenes, nothing. It is just good funny material that makes everyone laugh. You should be at least eleven if you want to understand the jokes.
Kid, 10 years old October 7, 2012

I L.O.V.E THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5/5 STARS 100% YES!

I love this show. This is my most favorite show in the world now!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW! The Middle is about a family (Brick, Sue, Axl, Mike, and Frankie Heck who live in the middle of the country and their family is not the most "normal" family in the bunch like Brick has social problems and loves to read, Sue always wants to go out for something and she has a positive and happy attitude. Axl is just that kid who is NOT bright and is a weird kid who thinks he is hot. There is some swearing but not alot. They mostly say Da**, S**t, A*s,and B***h. Their family is not wealthy so they usually live off of Subway and just plain out "Movie Dinners" (Heat up pre made frozen food) The parents drink beer and don't get a reaction but their Aunt Ginny smokes alot. This show is On for ages 8 and up and 5/5 stars 100%
Kid, 12 years old November 24, 2011

Good show.

Cool show. Good for families with older children (10-11 and up). I wouldn't say it's for younger kids though.
Kid, 12 years old December 20, 2010

Highly Hilarious

Really Funny! Language is an issue. Mike often says hell and d**n He also enjoys beer A LOT
Teen, 13 years old Written byRichard M. November 10, 2010

a great series

Good show, defiantly would fall under comedy, if you think alcohol is a NOT AT ALL thing then you'd worry because the characters drink and it seems normal and perfectly fine. Also, kind of copies Malcolm in the Middle (if you like this show you'll like it)
Teen, 13 years old Written byBrandon4News April 13, 2010

It does a lot of what Modern Family does with the messages it sends out, but it, in my opinion, is a little edgier. It includes discussion of sex in frank, and innuendos throughout. Also, when the mom gets mad, she often breathes some mild swearing. This is a funny show, mainly because of Brick, Mike, and Axl.
Kid, 11 years old December 21, 2009

great show

funny perfect show for everone to watch togher
Teen, 14 years old Written byPJH October 8, 2009

Me and my whole family (parents, brother 6, sister10, and sister 12) all watch this show together. This show is hilarious and our family definitely relates to this show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byraju September 30, 2009

Kid, 12 years old June 21, 2012

Get the gather the family (and popcorn) and watch TV

I love the middle my family was living over seas and we would not see each other a lot because over there we were al ways busy but watching the middle is the only thing that would get us in the same room at the same time it worked better than ice creme, it is the best family bonding activity. I LOVE AXEL
Kid, 12 years old November 20, 2011

ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!!!

Its so funny and my family and i watch it every wednesday i love it and think that children 9 and up will like it be entertained and understand whats going on. Its a great family show and is a great tv show to watch as a family!
Kid, 10 years old August 26, 2011

DONT MISS IT!

I love the show!!! It's for 10 and up
Teen, 13 years old Written byhannahec February 23, 2011

LOVE IT

Its my favorite show little bit of swearing but love it
Kid, 10 years old January 8, 2011

The king of all comedy

Its so hilarious! Its definetley the best show on comedy night, even though all of them are good. They just say a few bad words like h*ll, d*mn, screw, and a*s.
Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2010

Ha, ha, ha ha, HA! (Okay, maybe not that funny.)

Very funny! My best friends' father works on that T.V. show as a prop designer, and somehow just knowing someone who knows someone who knows someone famous is really, really awesome. (Now that I spell it out, it seems pretty lame. Aw.)
Kid, 10 years old June 11, 2010

awesome

LOVE THIS SHOW WATCH IT OR YOU ARE CURSED just kidding =)
Kid, 10 years old January 11, 2010