All member reviews for The Middle

Kid, 12 years old June 21, 2012

Get the gather the family (and popcorn) and watch TV

I love the middle my family was living over seas and we would not see each other a lot because over there we were al ways busy but watching the middle is the only thing that would get us in the same room at the same time it worked better than ice creme, it is the best family bonding activity. I LOVE AXEL
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2012

Not the most appropriate show ever, but definetley not the least.

The Middle is EXTREMELY FUNNY. It actually is competition for Modern Family, and thats saying something. Its pretty kid friendly, there is some uses of h-ll and d-mn and lots of drinking, but no violence, gore, drugs or sexual content.
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2012

You Will Laugh Out Loud!!

I love to watch this show with my mom and grandmother. We always laugh at least four times!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2011

The Middle has language but is more appropriate than most other shows on ABC.

It is the 2nd best show on ABC (modern family is first), one of the best comedys ever. There is langauge like h-ll, d--n, crap, screwed, freaking, and a-s, and I heard b-stard in one episode, so its pretty mild so if your kid is mature enough not to repeat it then its fine.
Teen, 13 years old Written byanimefan47 December 29, 2011

Really Funny

This show is really funny. I love it. The one small problem that i have is that sometimes the sexual things in the show aren't always appropriate when my little brother watches it with me and it sometimes raises questions that I don't want to answer. But it's a really funny show. It's my favorite comedy other than Regular Show on Cartoon Network.
Kid, 12 years old November 24, 2011

Good show.

Cool show. Good for families with older children (10-11 and up). I wouldn't say it's for younger kids though.
Kid, 12 years old November 20, 2011

ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!!!

Its so funny and my family and i watch it every wednesday i love it and think that children 9 and up will like it be entertained and understand whats going on. Its a great family show and is a great tv show to watch as a family!
Kid, 11 years old September 9, 2011

A great family show

I am 11 years old and this is our family show. My little brother who is 8 gets some of the humor but I get it. This is a really great show for anybody 11 and up. The actors are great and you can feel their emotions. Laugh out Loud funny!
Kid, 10 years old August 26, 2011

DONT MISS IT!

I love the show!!! It's for 10 and up
Kid, 11 years old May 4, 2011

Its good and appropiate!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly April 17, 2011

Funny Funny Funny!!!

Super Funny Series! One of my favorite series, it's great! I love the characters, espeacially the kids. Sometimes I cry watching this!
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincesskungfup... April 9, 2011

perfect for 10 and up

LOVE IT! The middle is astonishingly correct for what a normal family would go through. Axl, disobedient. Sue, persistent. And Brick, well, he's just Brick. It has great life lessons and the role models are appropriet. There is some drinking but it is very secluded. The middle is a MUST SEE
Kid, 12 years old April 6, 2011

Good for bringing out family issueses and emphasisng what a real family looks like

Its is a coming-of-age typical 'modern' look on the 'middle-age' family,
Kid, 10 years old March 19, 2011

Its a good family show, even thought its only on once a week.

Its really, really, really, really funny. Its also pretty appropriate except for some "d", "h" or "a" words. The best episodes are probably Taking Back teh House and Hecks on a Plane, even thought they are all pretty good.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPYEsinc March 16, 2011

A Perfect Family Show

Just about every member of my family--including my grandmother--loves this show. My younger sister watches it, and there's nothing too bad about it; the language is the worst part, but nothing gets worse than "d" and "h" words.
Kid, 10 years old March 5, 2011

Ha, ha, ha, ha!
Teen, 14 years old Written byAsh1234791 March 4, 2011

I love this show becuase they do things that actualy happen to people every day lives. Very funny
Teen, 15 years old Written byagentcheesecake March 1, 2011

Great show for everyone!

I think the middle is a funny show protraying the typical life of a normal american family. My mom and I love it, and though we don't usually get along that well, the middle is a way we can bond with each other peacefully. This show is an innocent comedy that is good for all ages.
Kid, 10 years old February 24, 2011

Funny!

I like this show! Only a little dirty language but so funny! The christmas special is even funnier! Watch it and you will laugh so hard that you will laugh your brain out!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byhannahec February 23, 2011

LOVE IT

Its my favorite show little bit of swearing but love it