All teen and kid member reviews for The Middle

Kid, 12 years old September 29, 2012

Lol

This show is amazing and one of the only comedies that do NOT involve strong profanity or constant sex talk. There are some references but other wise great! It's one of the only TV shows I actually laugh at.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaya13 August 9, 2012

Funny

My 8 year old brother watches this and I love it too.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBestPicture1996 August 9, 2012

Interesting look at modern life

I've seen the entire series of this show since I started watching back in 2009, and I really do enjoy it every Wednesday night after a hard school day. While at times they make Sue and Axl a little too clueless for believably, the families antics are still amusing. Former Janitor Neil Flynn proves he has range here, playing a standard dad who doesn't care about too much, and of course the highlight is Brick, one of the best kids I've ever seen on TV. It doesn't get as much as credit as "Modern Family," but obviously America's still loving it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykjdaniels July 30, 2012

Funny Family Comedy

This is a family comedy. The language is the only thing in this show but it's very mild the words are d*mn, h*ll, and occasionally a**. Tweens and teens can watch alone. Often rating TV-PG-L
Kid, 12 years old June 21, 2012

Get the gather the family (and popcorn) and watch TV

I love the middle my family was living over seas and we would not see each other a lot because over there we were al ways busy but watching the middle is the only thing that would get us in the same room at the same time it worked better than ice creme, it is the best family bonding activity. I LOVE AXEL
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2012

Not the most appropriate show ever, but definetley not the least.

The Middle is EXTREMELY FUNNY. It actually is competition for Modern Family, and thats saying something. Its pretty kid friendly, there is some uses of h-ll and d-mn and lots of drinking, but no violence, gore, drugs or sexual content.
Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2012

You Will Laugh Out Loud!!

I love to watch this show with my mom and grandmother. We always laugh at least four times!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2011

The Middle has language but is more appropriate than most other shows on ABC.

It is the 2nd best show on ABC (modern family is first), one of the best comedys ever. There is langauge like h-ll, d--n, crap, screwed, freaking, and a-s, and I heard b-stard in one episode, so its pretty mild so if your kid is mature enough not to repeat it then its fine.
Teen, 13 years old Written byanimefan47 December 29, 2011

Really Funny

This show is really funny. I love it. The one small problem that i have is that sometimes the sexual things in the show aren't always appropriate when my little brother watches it with me and it sometimes raises questions that I don't want to answer. But it's a really funny show. It's my favorite comedy other than Regular Show on Cartoon Network.
Kid, 12 years old November 24, 2011

Good show.

Cool show. Good for families with older children (10-11 and up). I wouldn't say it's for younger kids though.
Kid, 12 years old November 20, 2011

ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!!!

Its so funny and my family and i watch it every wednesday i love it and think that children 9 and up will like it be entertained and understand whats going on. Its a great family show and is a great tv show to watch as a family!
Kid, 11 years old September 9, 2011

A great family show

I am 11 years old and this is our family show. My little brother who is 8 gets some of the humor but I get it. This is a really great show for anybody 11 and up. The actors are great and you can feel their emotions. Laugh out Loud funny!
Kid, 10 years old August 26, 2011

DONT MISS IT!

I love the show!!! It's for 10 and up
Kid, 11 years old May 4, 2011
Its good and appropiate!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly April 17, 2011

Funny Funny Funny!!!

Super Funny Series! One of my favorite series, it's great! I love the characters, espeacially the kids. Sometimes I cry watching this!
Teen, 13 years old Written byprincesskungfup... April 9, 2011

perfect for 10 and up

LOVE IT! The middle is astonishingly correct for what a normal family would go through. Axl, disobedient. Sue, persistent. And Brick, well, he's just Brick. It has great life lessons and the role models are appropriet. There is some drinking but it is very secluded. The middle is a MUST SEE
Kid, 12 years old April 6, 2011

Good for bringing out family issueses and emphasisng what a real family looks like

Its is a coming-of-age typical 'modern' look on the 'middle-age' family,
Kid, 10 years old March 19, 2011

Its a good family show, even thought its only on once a week.

Its really, really, really, really funny. Its also pretty appropriate except for some "d", "h" or "a" words. The best episodes are probably Taking Back teh House and Hecks on a Plane, even thought they are all pretty good.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPYEsinc March 16, 2011

A Perfect Family Show

Just about every member of my family--including my grandmother--loves this show. My younger sister watches it, and there's nothing too bad about it; the language is the worst part, but nothing gets worse than "d" and "h" words.
Kid, 10 years old March 5, 2011