All member reviews for The Middle

Teen, 13 years old Written byhannahec February 23, 2011

LOVE IT

Its my favorite show little bit of swearing but love it
Teen, 13 years old Written bySafemancam001 February 14, 2011

Awsome show for older children and up.

Very funny. It's a great show for families with older children, and teens. My parants let my 9-year-old sister watch it, and she's completely fine.
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2011

good? nah. great? nope. awesome? absolutely!!

OMG! I love Patricia Heaton (she's in my fave show, Everybody Loves Raymond). The Middle is a very funny show. Half my class loves it! The swearing isn't all that bad, but I wouldn't let 8-watch it. Me and my dad LOVE this show.
Kid, 12 years old January 30, 2011

BEST SHOW EVER!

I love it!! It shows typical family problems, but at the end of the day, it all works out. Cute show! My whole family loves it!
Kid, 10 years old January 8, 2011

The king of all comedy

Its so hilarious! Its definetley the best show on comedy night, even though all of them are good. They just say a few bad words like h*ll, d*mn, screw, and a*s.
Kid, 10 years old December 21, 2010

Great show!!

Our family watches it all the time. It's really good.
Kid, 12 years old December 20, 2010

Highly Hilarious

Really Funny! Language is an issue. Mike often says hell and d**n He also enjoys beer A LOT
Teen, 13 years old Written byPeace-Love-Sonshine November 15, 2010

Good for tweens and teens

I only watched two episodes because my friend was an extra on it! I watched the first two episodes of the second season, and they were great! I love how the family gets through it all no matter what happens.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRichard M. November 10, 2010

a great series

Good show, defiantly would fall under comedy, if you think alcohol is a NOT AT ALL thing then you'd worry because the characters drink and it seems normal and perfectly fine. Also, kind of copies Malcolm in the Middle (if you like this show you'll like it)
Kid, 10 years old October 6, 2010

great for older kids

It is great but very innapropriate for younger kids
Teen, 15 years old Written bytalli10 October 1, 2010

Great Family Show 4 Families w/Older Kids

My family & I love this show! We all watch it 2gether everytime it comes on. =) It's really funny & not inappropriate. The reason I put language as a concern is because the parents occasionally use a bad word or two (as far as i can remember only d**n and h**l). It's nothing really to b concerned about as long as ur kids are old enough 2 know not 2 say those words. Also, drinking isn't really an issue, but the adults occasionally drink a beer. Oh, and Axl (the teen son) usually walks around in his underwear. =P However, they always make it through whatever & still love each other. =)
Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2010

Ha, ha, ha ha, HA! (Okay, maybe not that funny.)

Very funny! My best friends' father works on that T.V. show as a prop designer, and somehow just knowing someone who knows someone who knows someone famous is really, really awesome. (Now that I spell it out, it seems pretty lame. Aw.)
Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff August 10, 2010

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!

I absolutely LOVE this show! It's about a semi-dysfunctional family ,the Hecks, Frankie and Mike, the parents, Axel, the oldest teen, Sue the awkward teen, teen, and Brick, the absent- minded anti-social eight year old boy. Frankie narrates this show, always making witty remarks. This show is laugh - out - loud fun for the whole family. What to watch out for: Sue's boyfriend is secretly gay, Franlie and Mike know this, Sue does not. Occasional jokes about sex.
Kid, 9 years old July 24, 2010

Family show for all!

This is a great family show between my family. Can't wait for season 2! I gladly recommend this to anybody.
Kid, 12 years old July 12, 2010

I really like this show! Good show for the whole family to watch!
Kid, 10 years old June 11, 2010

awesome

LOVE THIS SHOW WATCH IT OR YOU ARE CURSED just kidding =)
Kid, 12 years old May 9, 2010

the best show!!!

me and my friends cant wait until wednesday night for comedy wednesday. the middle. modern family, cougar town, the whole deal. the mothers day special was so funny... if you didnt watch it, you should!!! (with your mom, of course).
Teen, 13 years old Written byBrandon4News April 13, 2010

It does a lot of what Modern Family does with the messages it sends out, but it, in my opinion, is a little edgier. It includes discussion of sex in frank, and innuendos throughout. Also, when the mom gets mad, she often breathes some mild swearing. This is a funny show, mainly because of Brick, Mike, and Axl.
Teen, 14 years old Written byelle707 March 24, 2010

completely clean and funny

This comedy show is fantastic. I could not stop laughing! There is no bad language, no inappropriate scenes, nothing. It is just good funny material that makes everyone laugh. You should be at least eleven if you want to understand the jokes.
Kid, 10 years old January 11, 2010