Toon finds humor in girl's over-the-top behavior.

Teen, 14 years old Written byANDREEAHIHNIHV5NI4HW February 15, 2014
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 29, 2012

I want to get this bee with a fly swatter.

This show is pathetic! The animation looks blurry,the characters are morons (escpicilly Portia,shes a spoiled brat),and the voice acting drives me up the wall!
Teen, 17 years old Written byILoveTacoBell September 12, 2013

The characters in this cartoon are super ugly and the animation style is bland. Poor acting as well.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDavid Cardino January 29, 2012

This stinks!

This show has (takes a deep breath) an annoying theme song,ugly characters,poor Ren & Stimpy styled animation,ect.This show is bogus.BOGUS!
Teen, 17 years old Written byCartoonlove77 March 30, 2010
Teen, 16 years old Written byIssaTheExpert November 15, 2014

Really Weird, Gross and Boring!

Bessie Is Weird. She acts weird and does weird stuff. Bessie Is Gross. She Spits and picks her nose. That's Nasty! She walks around town doing nothing... Boring!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 19, 2013

Stupid B!

This show is very bad! It is just a poor mans Camp Lazlo. It's dumb, gross, boring and very stupid. It is an insult to your intelligence, annoying and stupidity and potty humor are everywhere! Anyways, The Mighty B is just a very bad cartoon.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 12, 2013

Also known as "The Stupid B!"

This show is a complete waste of time. Lame humor, crappy characters, bad animation, very stupid, ect. I'm glad this show got canned. I absolutly HATED it! I'll take SpongeBob over The Mighty B anyday!
Kid, 11 years old March 4, 2013

Dumb Show

This is terrible. lots of fart jokes,and nasty stuff like burping and farting. Do not show this to kids. I just want to slap that nerdy girl right out of her face.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 27, 2012

This is so stupid.

Ugh,just ugh! This show is just HORRIBLE! I mean,the jokes are lame and the characters are stupid and annoying!
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

This show sucks to the core.

Only 8 letters to describe this show H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E! The animotion is poor.Plus,this is a straight rip-off of Ren & Stimpy! I loved Ren & Stimpy but this,its terrible! Please,for your own good avoid this show!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 23, 2012

Just a poor man's Camp Lazlo,dude!

Terrible show.Annoys me to death.Bessie is so annoying,that if she were a REAL bee i'd smack her with my fly swatter.
Kid, 11 years old August 3, 2009

Not so good

The writers of this show need to learn one thing: Just because it's random, it dosen't mean it's funny. you can let a preschooler watch it when they're tired of Dora and Blues Clues, but that's about it.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynbc24weatherman April 9, 2008

A Classic

The show is one of the few good ones on TV nowadays. Most TV cartoons now are just pointless and send not-so-good messages to kids. However, the Mighty B is a very good show, funny and it actually makes sense. I am a 15yr old Meteorologist Wanna-be and I normally dont like to watch cartoons, my saturday mornings are scheduled to make time for this show. Watch it!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2012

Well this was influential to me mainly because Bessie's voice. She sounds like she has braces. It is also awkward to me cause of the finger arguing.
Kid, 8 years old January 23, 2010

Gay show

It's bad! For that, Besty in the show is annoying, in one episode, she wuz annoying saying "Birthday-birthday cake!" and some sex saying food loving Ben, and bad role models, and Besty's behvior is highly-annoying!
Kid, 9 years old August 31, 2009

bad show

the animation is cheap and gross bad show bad humor dont watch
Teen, 13 years old Written by12 noelle July 23, 2016

Let your kids be kids

I think it is fine to let your kids watch this show make shor your child is at lest at the age 4 because I think some ginger kids should be watching educational programs at this Yong age. I am thirteen and I was watch ing this at eight years old my sister was watching at five years old and it was silly but now I take work very hard it is just to make your child smile and laugh
Teen, 17 years old Written byReviewsandFun8910 August 29, 2013

The Mighty B is just terrible. Bad animation, no real plot, stupid characters, and I don't like it at all. Also, it ripped of Camp Lazlo.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

Amy Phoeler made this?! Yeah right! This was such a stupid show! Nicktoons needs to to stop show reruns!