All teen and kid member reviews for The Most Extreme

Teen, 13 years old Written byJacobTheGreat2 August 15, 2011

Awesome.

I don't know why there isn't an educational value mouser for this show, because it deserves 5 of them. It's usually an hour long with a top 10 countdown of neat-freaks, workaholics, etc. I have always loved animals and I probably always will.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygilly_boy January 22, 2012

interesting

It's educational that's for sure, it is cool. They sometimes compare people to the animals by mixing body parts. It can really help people understand animals a little better.
Kid, 10 years old August 6, 2010

Perfect for 7+

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I want to record this show every time it comes up! i wish they had it evrey day on and 4:30
Kid, 12 years old June 29, 2010

Me and my brother love it.

My brother is 7 almost 8 and when i tell him that this show is on he gets soooo excited. He loves it. I think this is a good educational show for kids who want to learn more about the animal kingdom.
Kid, 10 years old May 4, 2010

Awesome, interesting show.

It's pretty cool. It basically shows you how awesomely talented animals can be. I also learned a lot. I especially loved the smartest animals episode. The crow can't get nuts open with their beaks, so they sit on a powerline in the city street. When the light turns red, the crow flies down and puts the nut on the road. Then, a car runs over the nut, cracking it open. The next red light, and the crow is feasting. Cool, huh?
Kid, 12 years old February 18, 2010

So educational!

The best!
Kid, 9 years old November 19, 2008

Extreme!

This tv show is very cool. If you like animals this is the show for you.