All member reviews for The Mr. Men Show

Animated sketch 'toon more about fun than lessons.

Educator and Parent of a 7 year old Written byhoku989 June 20, 2010

Read the books first, then watch the shows

My 7 year old just discovered the books and loves to read them so finding a show about the books just makes it more entertaining. Since we spend a good deal of time discussing the scenes in the books, I am not worried about the 1 dimensional aspect that it has. My son's favorite character is Mr Bump.
Kid, 8 years old August 19, 2009

Too Old

I Saw This Show On Cartoonetwork In Louisiana Or It Might Have Ben In Alabama I Was Seven When I Watched It I Am Eight Now I Am Too Old To Watch It
Kid, 11 years old January 19, 2011

A Show For The Young Ones

This show is good. A great show for little ones.
Kid, 11 years old September 15, 2009

Great for All

When I was really little about 3 I loved this stuff and now kids who can't read can watch it I think it's great but I'm a bit old
Adult Written bycookie123 January 19, 2009

Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2011

Not even close to being good!

BORING!!!
Kid, 9 years old September 9, 2009

i think its junk and i liked the little books better this show is just obvious humor
Teen, 15 years old Written byCowBells February 20, 2009

Meant for Younger Children

Whoever calls this show 'stupid' doesn't understand it's obviously meant for much younger children. The show is very cute and funny while teaching kids more about social situations. It is in no way sexist, rather uses general stereotypes to allow children to get a better feel of many different kinds of people.
Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2010

i love it i like mr rude he is funny
Kid, 12 years old June 26, 2009

More about social issues, like floor noise issues. It's more intended for younger viewers.
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2009

Kid, 11 years old July 28, 2009

I saw this show on Cartoon Network. It was a little young for me but at least it wasn't inappropriate like most other shows on Cartoon Network. Violence: Some bumping and falling, but no serious injuries. Sex: N/A Language: N/A Consumerism: Based on a children's book series. Drugs/Alcohol/Tobacco: N/A Message/Role Models: Good, though Mr. Rude and Mr. Grumpy aren't the best ones.
Kid, 7 years old July 26, 2009

perfect for 7 and over!!!

its well good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My favourite character is Mr Rude and MrGrumpy!!!!!!!!!!1
Teen, 13 years old Written byupperroom January 6, 2009

Fun show

One day me and my cousin were bored and were surfing thru the kid on demand channel and came across this show.i did not want to watch it,but we were very bored so I hit play and the rest is history. Within the firt few minutes we were cracking up. It is a very hillarious show. i really love Mr. stubborn he is always very funny and all the Mr. men and little Mr. are Bottom line i love this show
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Kid, 10 years old March 4, 2009

Parent of a 9 year old Written byYESH November 1, 2009

Season 2 is more coarse than season 1.

Did anybody hear Mr. Quiet say "uyghhhhh...what..the..crap" in the episode sand and surf
Kid, 9 years old December 6, 2008

MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since the second grade i got entertiand
Adult Written bymamaKim April 9, 2008

from book to cartoon

As a person who grew up reading about these charcters in the books I was excited to see there was going to be a cartoon with them. It's great to see them making a comeback with new characters, books and now a fun cartoon which I love.
Parent Written byfino April 15, 2014

Does anyone agree? How is his aprpriate?

Outrageous. As these nightmare-giving creatures emit horrible and misleading "lessons", their laughs are just wicked and cruel. My three year-old child would would be scared-until-fainting. Their look is brutal. Especially Mr. Messy, which looks like a pink, scribble rather than a pleasant figure. OUTRAGEOUS