All member reviews for The Naked Brothers Band

Tween rockumentary series has a bit of edge.

THEY ARE TERRIBLE

No one likes this ''band!'' On youtube, usually when people say things nice about the video, they put thunbs up. But on NBB, there are SEVENTY NINE thumbs down. Thats SAD! Honestly thats sad. Their not a real band the only reason their famous is because their Dad is rich. Nat has NO TALENT and he sounds LIKE A GIRL! And the show is just so band I cant even say how much I hate it. Ima girl, and most boys hate it. The show has bad acting, trying to make it look like a documentary by shaking the camera alot. They hit ppl, yell and scream. BAAAADDDD SHOW no fans
Teen, 14 years old Written byRawrIsDinoTalkF... May 11, 2011

I love this show i would suggest it for everyone because its usual for kids to call each other "booger" and "jerk" i mean seriously its not that bad and i do it all time i mean seriously i bet you've done it in your life before, i've done it TONS of times and wow seriously they will learn these words anyway i for one think it should be on tv AGAIN... And how Alex stopped drinking soda and started drinking milk by going to the soda cruise thing he said it was "creamy" and who doesent love milk unless your lactose and tolerent thing . Also Nat he was inspired to do something and he is a AHHH-mazing song writer... it was one of my favorite tv shows of all time, but you know it always did make my day just to watch them do stupid stuff... And i will admit "Crazy Car" is my ringtone. Even though sometimes it gets annoying its still been my favorite...

i hated this

this show is the most horrible show on earth. I can't believe people actually like the show and the music. I can't even desribe how much i hate it, i mean, the parents, like any parents would do that. Nat's voice is also disturbing, and his lyrics are horrible, really really horrible. i think this show should be canceled right away.
Kid, 8 years old January 29, 2010

Adult Written bysuper1a April 9, 2008

Horrible

My daughers hate it. I hate it. Its horrible, horrible horrible
Adult Written bykimzim April 9, 2008

marriage farce

The language and sexual representations of traditional marriage were not appropriate. Weddings between men are not funny.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 September 4, 2012

the naked brothers band

Families can talk about the characters' relationships. Do any of the relationships within the band resonate with your tweens? Are the band members' lifestyles far-fetched? Tweens, how do you feel about fame? Would you like to be famous, or is it not worth it? Are the characters good role models? Why or why not?
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 1, 2012

Wow,this is crap!

I hated The Naked Brothers Band from the start! The humor is for 2 year olds,the acting made me cringe,and the singing is just PLAIN MEDICORE!
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 18, 2012

I can't stand it.

The only reason why I am giving this show a 2 instead of a 1 is that,only Season 1 of it was good.Now,it's just downhill crap,because they started to use corny punchlines.
Teen, 13 years old Written bythatoneguy12345 November 21, 2011

WORST SHOW EVER

The show is terrible! If your kids watch this they will start saying things that they heard on the show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEncriminitPoison August 12, 2011

Not good at all

Horrible was not funny at all.Their were stupid songs.Hmm, it was just a stupid show. I recommend 8 and under to watch cause its probably funny for them.
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2011

not my kids type

my kids do not like it but there frinends do
Teen, 13 years old Written bysillywilly12 June 24, 2011

GREAT SHOW

aww i miss this show it was soo awesome!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysavyyy May 30, 2011

Naked Brothers band reviews

This show is about adolescent life, through music. Two brothers and there best friends have a very successful band.
Kid, 10 years old January 27, 2011

I

I HATE THEM FOR CANCELLING MY FAVORITE SHOW!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysamlovesbtr November 9, 2010

this show is a fail by nick. ( i love big time rush tho) ;)
Teen, 17 years old Written byGO CUBS GO October 30, 2010

Nickelodeon failed here

why dont we all take a moment to chuckle at the awefulness of this show. Why in the world would you watch?
Adult Written byNBBFanSite August 30, 2010

The show is good for tweens (and even some teens!)

The show may remind adults of 'The Monkees'. The show, which by the way "delivered Nickelodeon's highest-rated premiere in seven years", is a phenomenal musical family production (which is made by a REAL family!) The show is a family clan project, depicting the real musical talents of prodigious brothers Nat & Alex Wolff, who write, perform & sing all of their own music. The boys' mom, actress/writer Polly Draper, who was part of the ensemble cast on ABC's 'Thirtysomething', is the show's runner, creator, executive producer, head writer, and most frequent script writer & director. Draper's husband and the boys' musically acclaimed father, jazz pianist Michael Wolff (band leader of "The Arsenio Hall Show" and worked with tons of musical artists - ranging from jazz singer Nancy Wilson to jazz legend Frank Sinatra), acts as his son's inept father who plays the accordion, is also the show's music supervisor, music producer, and co-executive producer. Basically what Ms. Draper does is that she takes her youngest son's (Alex) quick wits, eldest son's (Nat) songs, and any other encounters and parodies it into a fictional storyline. As the show is a mock documentary (also known as a mockumentary), it spoofs the boys' real musical lives and their band - which they star in with their real childhood friends. Plus cameras follow the boys' everywhere they go - and their's no laugh track either! Mr. Wolff recalls when Nat was young he taught himself how to play major chords on the piano calling them his "proud chords". Also, both boys' take inspiration from the rock-and-roll band, The Beatles (Alex was inspired by Ringo Starr to take up the drums!) After Nat nudged his parents to become a child star, she came up with a wonderful idea; she decided to write and direct a low-budget, independent family project - depicting Nat's band. They entered the film into the Hamptons International Film Festival, where it received the Audience Award for Family Feature Film. Nickelodeon, then, picked it up as a pilot for the TV series.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAdriana62 July 11, 2010

Please read my review thoughtfully

I really wish people would give these kids a chance. I loved this funny and cute show. I have been a big fan since the beginning (3 years ago) and have seen the brothers in concert. Their voices are deeper and their songs have matured. They are wonderful role models and I hope people realize their talent once their next album is releases.
Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2010

WHY ON EARTH IS THIS ON A KIDS NETWORK?

I think before you watch it you should know a 15 year old kissed a 25 year old. An 8 year old is attracted to his babysitter! Rosalina and Ned keep kissing. I have no idea why they put this on a kids network. They crotch hits and girls in short skirts is terrible! I say off for anyone under 13.