All member reviews for The Naked Brothers Band

THEY ARE TERRIBLE

No one likes this ''band!'' On youtube, usually when people say things nice about the video, they put thunbs up. But on NBB, there are SEVENTY NINE thumbs down. Thats SAD! Honestly thats sad. Their not a real band the only reason their famous is because their Dad is rich. Nat has NO TALENT and he sounds LIKE A GIRL! And the show is just so band I cant even say how much I hate it. Ima girl, and most boys hate it. The show has bad acting, trying to make it look like a documentary by shaking the camera alot. They hit ppl, yell and scream. BAAAADDDD SHOW no fans

i hated this

this show is the most horrible show on earth. I can't believe people actually like the show and the music. I can't even desribe how much i hate it, i mean, the parents, like any parents would do that. Nat's voice is also disturbing, and his lyrics are horrible, really really horrible. i think this show should be canceled right away.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRawrIsDinoTalkF... May 11, 2011

I love this show i would suggest it for everyone because its usual for kids to call each other "booger" and "jerk" i mean seriously its not that bad and i do it all time i mean seriously i bet you've done it in your life before, i've done it TONS of times and wow seriously they will learn these words anyway i for one think it should be on tv AGAIN... And how Alex stopped drinking soda and started drinking milk by going to the soda cruise thing he said it was "creamy" and who doesent love milk unless your lactose and tolerent thing . Also Nat he was inspired to do something and he is a AHHH-mazing song writer... it was one of my favorite tv shows of all time, but you know it always did make my day just to watch them do stupid stuff... And i will admit "Crazy Car" is my ringtone. Even though sometimes it gets annoying its still been my favorite...
Kid, 8 years old January 29, 2010

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 1, 2012

Wow,this is crap!

I hated The Naked Brothers Band from the start! The humor is for 2 year olds,the acting made me cringe,and the singing is just PLAIN MEDICORE!
Teen, 13 years old Written bythatoneguy12345 November 21, 2011

WORST SHOW EVER

The show is terrible! If your kids watch this they will start saying things that they heard on the show.
Teen, 14 years old Written byEncriminitPoison August 12, 2011

Not good at all

Horrible was not funny at all.Their were stupid songs.Hmm, it was just a stupid show. I recommend 8 and under to watch cause its probably funny for them.
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2011

not my kids type

my kids do not like it but there frinends do
Teen, 13 years old Written bysillywilly12 June 24, 2011

GREAT SHOW

aww i miss this show it was soo awesome!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysavyyy May 30, 2011

Naked Brothers band reviews

This show is about adolescent life, through music. Two brothers and there best friends have a very successful band.
Kid, 10 years old January 27, 2011

I <33 them

I HATE THEM FOR CANCELLING MY FAVORITE SHOW!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysamlovesbtr November 9, 2010

this show is a fail by nick. ( i love big time rush tho) ;)
Teen, 17 years old Written byGO CUBS GO October 30, 2010

Nickelodeon failed here

why dont we all take a moment to chuckle at the awefulness of this show. Why in the world would you watch?
Teen, 15 years old Written byAdriana62 July 11, 2010

Please read my review thoughtfully

I really wish people would give these kids a chance. I loved this funny and cute show. I have been a big fan since the beginning (3 years ago) and have seen the brothers in concert. Their voices are deeper and their songs have matured. They are wonderful role models and I hope people realize their talent once their next album is releases.
Kid, 11 years old May 28, 2010

WHY ON EARTH IS THIS ON A KIDS NETWORK?

I think before you watch it you should know a 15 year old kissed a 25 year old. An 8 year old is attracted to his babysitter! Rosalina and Ned keep kissing. I have no idea why they put this on a kids network. They crotch hits and girls in short skirts is terrible! I say off for anyone under 13.
Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2010

Good show

Its fine for older kids but i don't give it an okay to young kids. Rosealina and Ned date and constantly kiss. Girls are shown in short skirts. Rosealina is shown kissing a guy in a swimsuit iffy for 8 on for 9 and up off for 7 and under
Kid, 9 years old February 27, 2010

great for kids, and also for tweens

I personally love it.my family loves it.
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE January 29, 2010

I owe my love of music to this show!

When I was in elementary school, I couldn't have cared less about music (aside from a few showtunes, but that was about it...) until this show came out when I was in the fifth grade! I instantly fell in love with the music-- never before had I actually been able to call a singer or band my favourite. And this show was amazing! Yes, it wasn't 100% realistic, and yes, sometimes it could be slightly inappropriate, but it was interesting, funny, and the music was great. I would never miss an episode and always make sure-- come hell or high waters-- that I got the CDs and DVDs the day they came out. It's my favourite band and favourite show of all time for sure, even after four years.
Teen, 13 years old Written byphantomx18 December 29, 2009

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!

This is the worst show EVER! IT IS HORRIBLE! I feel like I want to stab myself with a spork when I hear their music. My point is, AVOID IT AT ALL COST!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrossalina345 November 28, 2009

I LOVE IT

I LOVE THE NBB, I DON'T SEE IT ANY MORE BUT I LOVE THE SHOW AND I LOVE EVERY BODY IN IT. ROSALINA