All member reviews for The Neighbors

Teen, 15 years old Written byDelete123 January 7, 2013

The neighbors

This is inappropriate after the first few episodes they start using words like sl*t b**ch a** h*ll and lots of sex content even a whole episode based on alien sex common sense media needs to update their review
Kid, 9 years old March 3, 2013

Really Good Show

I think that there is a positive message in this show because the neighbors are aliens and the humans ( in a way ) respect them. Still I don't think they should have EVER put this on Disney Channel. I have only seen this on Disney once... but still, keep your eyes open. The Disney version bleeped out the cussing ( "When the did ANY of this happen?" ) I personally love this show. I haven't watched this for a while. I will watch it again Wednesday.
Kid, 11 years old September 28, 2012

Family comedy

Positive messages: This show talks about learning new things from other people and learning to adapt. Positive rolemodels: The parents are good rolemodels because they except and respect other families decisions and beliefs. Although they also get scared and worried they take care of their family and show other parents that you will always end the day with a smile on your face. Drinking: At dinner and at celebrations alcohol is consumed. This show is funny, unique and so many others forms of a good family comedy.
Kid, 12 years old May 8, 2014

Great Show....but

I love to watch shows such as the Middle and Modern Family, and The Neighbors is just as good. This show uses a lot of adult situations, however these tend to go "in one ear and out the other" which is why I would consider this a family comedy.
Kid, 11 years old July 17, 2013

Funny!

It sounds kind of cheesy, but it is actually really funny!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySuperreveiwer..maybe July 16, 2013

Quirky Family Comedy

Most of the stuff will go over kid's heads, it is very mild. The aliens are hilarious in their ways and how they try to fit in. It's funny BECAUSE of it's weirdness.
Teen, 13 years old Written byiamawesome12 April 2, 2013

on how i feel that u should be ages nine and up to watch the neighbors

I don't think kids under the age of nine should be watching. It because it can get a little over bored if u know what I mean I mean they say foul things and I don't want a little kid like for example a 4 year old saying a sware word that they heard on tv. I have 10 siblings including me and the 5 and 4 year old and nine and 7 year old watch it and me and it is my favorite show I try everything to stop them from watching it but they won't do it and they won't listen and I tell them NO!!!!!! And they still sit on the couch and watch it or they go on there tablets and. Watch it but I told my mom.they watch it and they got in trouble. So I'm the only one that watches it in my house now.
Kid, 12 years old March 5, 2013

TWEENS ONLY

Teen, 14 years old Written byIsabel14 February 21, 2013

DON'T LET YOUR KIDS WATCH!

I don't like this show at all. It is bad for kids. ONLY ADULTS SHOULD WATCH THIS. They use the b word, grown ups make out in bed.
Kid, 11 years old November 6, 2012

Funniest show Ever!

This is the funniest show ever! My sister and I laughed all night and my sister cried. She was laughing in her sleep. There is an alien family that is very weird and not very smart. The normal family is funny though.
Kid, 10 years old October 7, 2012

I need to give this a chance

This show is weird better than Modern Family but not even close to comparing to The Middle. All of the neighbors are aliens who have weird but dumb ways of having a life style. I was counting down the days to watch this but it hasn't reached out to me and gave me a reason to love this show. I need to get used to this. The first episode was not good at all but the second was great so I need to watch the 3rd one to get an idea of this show but so far it's O.K. It's alright to give it a try but this is a warning. 3/5 stars 60%
Teen, 14 years old Written byArtpigandtad October 5, 2012

:P

Terrible role models in an unfunny, eye rolling stupid show. This show is totally gonna get cancelled