All member reviews for The Office

Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez April 6, 2011

Love it!

This show is so funny! It's one of the only teen and adult shows that don't make fun of Christ. (Family guy, The Simpsons, South park) Because I was raised a Christan, and thats not acceptable.
Kid, 12 years old August 4, 2011

Great, NOT for kids

It is such a funny show:) I love it, but sometimes it does'nt make much sense. Not for kids....at all!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byblonde_reb June 23, 2011

Great Show

The Office is probably one of the cleanest shows on primetime television out there. As a Christian I usually don't watch anything off color, and the Office wasn't bad. To start "good role models"- Jim and Pam (main characters) are a pretty good role model. Although, she did have a baby out of wedlock and he might not try as hard as he could, they are the most normal and sensible of the show. Sexuality- All talk. There has never been a sex scene in the history of the show other than hinted at. And that right there is a big deal or tv. Language- So far I don't see that much curse words as I do offensive jokes about race and background. Product Placement- The show is set in a "normal office" so obviously it's going to use product placement. Everything in the show is something you would find in everyday life (which make sense because it's a documentary) and who really cares about product placement? Drinking/Drugs- This might be the worst. They have frequent parties and usually have alcohol. One of the members is an alcoholic. Also, another character was on drugs, and there is a whole episode focused on a joint found in the parking lot. Overall, this is a great show (my favorite) and I think it's hilarious. While I rated with a 13, I did so because they might not understand the subtle humor of the show becuase it does not use a laughtrack. We will miss you Michael Scott! TV legend!
Kid, 12 years old September 19, 2009

an iffy show

this may be the best show on TV, but no body under 12, or, for some, 11. i was 11 when i saw it, but thats just me.

halarious!!!!

This is my favorite show in TV to date! I love it!!! there is some inappropriate stuff in it. Micheal, the main character, is socially inept, and makes sex jokes a lot! like "that's what she said". one character gets drunk every 5 episodes or so, and there are several racial jokes about Stanly-who's black. But all in all, this show is on top! That's what she said.
Teen, 13 years old Written byShortNsweet64c April 9, 2008

may i pesent mr . dwight!!!!!!

asome dwight is so funny i love this show asome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byShhhlock April 9, 2015

Not everyone's cup of tea

Honestly I love this show, so very much. The characters are so well developed and the actors do an amazing job. There are characters that are played so well that you will hate them, that's a good thing. This show is filmed like a documentary, it's quite different to many other comedies. It is also strong on the deadpan scale, so sarcastic humor. This is where people split, some people love the sarcastic humor of the show and others find it boring. You won't know until you try, I recommend watching 2 or 3 episodes, so you can make up your mind. There are some inappropriate jokes, but nothing you haven't heard before. One of the main characters often says 'That's what she said', but most children won't understand that. This show can be watched by people of all ages, but I recommend it for teenagers and up mainly because the humor is more mature. Note: Fans of The Office UK, you may hate this show. I know a few UK fans who hate the US version. However I love both. Now it's up for you to decide.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypetermacz February 26, 2015

Cautious for 12 year olds, but good for anyone older

I love this show and I watched the WHOLE series again on Netflix as well when it was airing, even though I was very little to understand it that much at the time it was airing because of my age of course, but it is a hilarious show and most episodes are good for children 12 and up, there are some that are on the fence, and there are things to learn from this as well it pretty much covers all of the genres, it's one of my favorite shows!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydkasal000 January 26, 2015

Teen, 13 years old Written byFathomT October 19, 2014

Know what to skip

I started watching this when I was 12, but my parents skipped a few episodes. When I showed this hilarious show to my friend, I saw some of the episodes we (my family and I) skipped, I was not surprised to see how horribly Inappropriate they were. Even the episodes I saw were never completely clean. Parents, watch each episode before you show your kid(s).
Teen, 17 years old Written byAlly_Master August 26, 2014

Really Good Show

Ok so this is one of my favorite shows! I have watched it since I was 12 with my mom and absolutely love it! If you like shows like psych you will definitely like this kind of humor. Don't get me wrong, there can be some language, sexual talk, and use of alcohol, but they have never showed one thing sexual ever. Some episodes can be iffy like any show, but just watch with your child and just go to the next episode if that one is not appropriate you think. I've only seen two or three episodes that I thought were not appropriate, so if you think about that it's not bad at all! All my friends have watched this show as they've grown up with me and now it is all on netflix so I can binge watch it! LOL. Please let your kids 11 and up watch this! I think that a girl from 12-13 should handle this show perfectly and know what is right from wrong. Jim and Pam are the cutest tv couple possible ever so that is so cute and Michael (Steve Carell) is really just hilarious awesome! Dwight is also so funny...don't hesitate for 11 and up, but just watch with them if they are eleven:) happy officing!
Teen, 13 years old Written byspencerhastings June 18, 2014

Nice comedy!

This show is pretty funny, but I would say it's a little overrated. However, it's still an awesome show. There is some iffy material (romance wise) that you should watch out for, but other than that, this comedy's pretty appropriate. I'd give this show a 7.4/10.
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovemaroon5 November 27, 2013

One of the Most Funniest Shows Ever

The office is a very humorous show, filled with fantastic actors and actresses, and a extremely hilarious plot. The show is a little far fetched, the way the characters act in the office setting, but it makes you laugh over and over. They do mention things like sex, and topics related to it. But the show is very cheery and will not give off a bad message. One thing that is a good example is thay the characters do show perseverance in some episodes, like when they are earning for a party for the holidays, some of the party committee bands together to come up with one. Overall, its an outstanding show its a shame its ended):
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 13, 2013

Funny!

The Office is a 30 minute sitcom about the Scranton, Pennsylvania branch of the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. It is extremely funny, and it lives up to the hype. It's like one of the few adult shows that doesn't make fun of Christ. Anyway this show Is quite great and funny...
Kid, 11 years old June 13, 2013

The Ofiice

This is not extremely rude. At times language can be a problem
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston May 17, 2013

I love this show.

I'm a huge fan of The office. It is really funny and interesting to watch. There is SOME iffy things for kids on the show, but at least it does NOT make fun of Jesus. I get really angry when people make fun of God. I am a Christian. My family members are Christian too, so they don't allow us to watch shows that make fun of The Lord. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Christian Rap as well. My favorite Christian rap song is "Prayin' for You".
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobbyrwf May 2, 2013

THE Office

This hilarious sitcom is second only to HIMYM. This show is too good to express. Ive seen many concerns about the sex jokes but i can assure you that any 11 year old will have heard it and more. Besides now that steve carrel is gone its much cleaner. Great show. It has a good plot and dynamic charachters and relationships.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydman09 March 25, 2013

A must watch

I think this is a very addictive and hilarious show. I would not recommend it for kids 11 & under but also not all kids will understand the mature humor. I think this show is a must watch!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byCrystalCloud March 14, 2013

Most Hilarios Show Ever!

This show has the perfect mix of heart, comedy, and drama! I have seen all 9 seasons and it KILLS me to see it end! SO much better than the UK version (even though the UK version is good)! ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHobbs and Calvin January 24, 2013

good series!

the best thing about this series is that you can watch the episodes over and over again! a great series!