All member reviews for The Office

Teen, 15 years old Written bydwightkurtschrute January 6, 2013

The Office is tops!

The Office is one of the best sitcoms ever. Some of the humor can be pretty inappropriate but other than that, it's pretty safe. I would only recommend it for those mature enough to know what the characters talk about.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu November 23, 2012

Wow, this is just dried up crap!

This is a retarded show with nothing entertaining in it, this show really sucks the house. It is mindless crap that is taking over adults brains! Please watch something else if you value your brain that God gave you.
Kid, 12 years old October 23, 2012

Good.

really good.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBadWolf1 October 21, 2012

Super Funny!

I'm thirteen but my friends and I find this show hilarious! The humor and characters just bring the show so much justice and though this is not made for kids at all, if you think your child is mature enough not to repeat or do (though we have stuck some things in jello) some of the more adult things it can be for teens as well.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPixie Fiyr August 8, 2012

My favorite show currently being aired.

Jokes (some of them fairly crude) about basically anything you can imagine. Lots of innuendos, etc. That being said, there's nothing graphically explicit and few verbally explicit scenes. All stronger swearing is bleeped. Most kids will be able to handle the inappropriate bits, but they may find it boring, since some knowledge of businesses and work environments is assumed.
Kid, 11 years old June 20, 2012

Only for Mature Kids! Hilarious!

Adults should only let their children watch if they know they are mature enough for the show. Otherwise this show is hilarious, wouldn't miss any episodes.
Kid, 11 years old May 2, 2012

This is a hilarious, wonderful, awesome TV show that is definitily worth watching. It does live up to it's TV-14 rating though.

This is one of the funniest TV shows I have ever seen! It does have some brief suggestive humor and some profanity. "That's what she said" is used a lot by Steve Carrel's character, Michael Scott. There are some infrequently used rude words such as sh*t, b*tch, d*mn, hell, and some "bleeped out" f*cks. The humor in this TV show is unbeatable, and Steve Carrel is such a good actor. My TV rating is TV-14 for implied sexual content and references, partial nudity, offensive crude humor and language.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydurza11 April 9, 2012

Hilarious show, but watch it first.

The show is hilarious, but there is swearing in almost every episode. The really bad words are bleeped out, but the worst word that I've heard is the "A" word. The lead character, Michael Scott, played by Steve Carell, is rather vulgar, yet hilarious to older viewers who would get the humor. You really have to watch a few episodes to get the full spectrum of whats bad in it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bywannabemoviecritic January 13, 2012

ONE OF THE BEST COMIDIES ON TELEIVISON!

I first watched the show when I was 9. I FOUND IT UTTERLY HILARIOUS! How does the show not make sense to some people, are you stupid? ANYWAYS I think the show would be great for children around the age of 9. I recomend this age because Children younger, may or may not understand some of the jokes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEpicKevinMan January 2, 2012

HAHAHAHAHA!

This is a very good show! Sexual Content isn't terrible, but not kid friendly, But this is a very, very, very good show. Off 2-10, iffy 11, on 12+!
Kid, 10 years old November 5, 2011

one of my fav shows

I LOVE THE OFFICE
Teen, 13 years old Written bychaitanyaamalik September 27, 2011

child approved

Teen, 15 years old Written byShadowhunter95 July 15, 2011

Non-stop Laughing

Hilarious show!!!! I love Michael and all his coworkers! (I'm sad Steve Carell is leaving!) Generally the show is quite appropriate, but there are often some lines where they will casually mention sex, or swear. Some episodes have almost no sex, while others have quite a bit.
Teen, 13 years old Written by Alice June 26, 2011

One of the Funniest Shows on Tv (Right now, anyway)

The Office is a 30 minute sitcom about the Scranton, Pennsylvania branch of the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. It is extremely funny, and it lives up to the hype.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLuna Evergreen June 20, 2011

Great show!!

I love this show sooooo much! It is funny and completely entertaining! Me and my parents watch this every week! And when people say sexual stuff it is quick! I would recommend this too anyone! 
Kid, 11 years old June 4, 2011

If you understand the jokes its hilarious!!

LOL!!! I love this show!!! Its so funny!!! But if your a kid you might not want to laugh at the innapropriate parts otherwise your parents WILL look at you and they WILL pause it and explain it to you like you don't get it XD. I say if you understand the jokes and the ideas its the funniest show ever!!! :D
Teen, 13 years old Written byPatricks Reviews May 19, 2011

A funny show that may not be apropriate of children.

This show is very funny and so far I have watched all 6 seasons that are on Netflix. The only main issues there are is drugs and sexual content. The sexual content for the most part. This can rage from just saying "that's what she said" to mocking gays and so on. The drinking is mostly seen in party episodes. All in all this is a good show but a iffy for some children.
Kid, 10 years old May 17, 2011

good for teens

I like the show but manly for teens.
Teen, 17 years old Written byJesusLuvsYew May 14, 2011

Hilarious!

This show is super funny! I watch this whenever it's on while I'm home! Unless I'm doing my homework of course.
Kid, 10 years old March 4, 2011