All member reviews for The Office

Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2010

This show is funny, confusing, and stupid.

I don't really like how the actors, when their talking stare at the camera. I mean, really? Get your eyes off the camera. Steve.... No! Get your eyes off that camera! I guess its the comedy, but its not to funny, just annoying. The language is the normal. Not a lot of times, just enough to annoy. It is funny, but really confusing (unlike shows like: Two and 1/2 men, Scrubs, Family Guy, Everybody hates Chris etc.) That probably means its not suppose to be watched by twelve year olds. There is a lot of office political stuff in it. But my older brother and mother laugh along the whole thing.
Kid, 12 years old July 4, 2010

Awesome.

This show is hilarious, and I've seen most of the episodes (except for most season 6 episodes, and one or two before that.)
Teen, 15 years old Written bymongofa May 27, 2010

Teens will enjoy this show

This is currently one of my favorite shows. It is awkward humor, it is subtle yet not at all subtle. Not appropriate for kids
Kid, 12 years old May 17, 2010

WARNING: REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS This is one of my favorite tv shows. I think it is appropriate for mature 12 year olds and up. It is very funny! Jim and Pam are great role models once season 4 hits. When their relationship starts you can see how they're the fairytale couple, Jim being the perfect, caring, sweet, romantic boyfriend (and soon to be husband) and Pam being the loving, funny, witty, girlfriend who follows her dream to be an artist. The rest of the characters are not the best role models. Over all, a wonderful show!
Teen, 13 years old Written byPokeypics May 15, 2010

Perfect for Anyone

LOOOVE IT, by far one of the funniest shows ever, your kids will like it once they get into it. you and kids will know someone just like Michael Scott. Its a great show that makes you laugh. Dont take it seriously
Teen, 17 years old Written byGO CUBS GO May 9, 2010

funny

almost everyone in this show is an idiot...
Kid, 12 years old May 8, 2010

Hilarious!! Yes yes yes!!!

This is a hilarious show to the point where I am cracking up laughing!!! I don't know why they said it wasn't for kids. I guess it can be slightly innappropriate and they sometimes cuss, but the funniness kind of makes up for all that. As long as the kids watch it with their parents then they should be fine. There's really not that much sexuality but there are plenty of references about stuff to do with that. Michael Scott is the exact opposite of the kind of person you want to be especially as the boss of Dunder Mifflin. He's selfish, kid-like, dumb, spreads rumors and can't keep secrets. The whole office is childish just like him but they are all very subdued and unresponding which makes every peppy thing Michael says all the more funny!!! Oh gosh, hilarious!
Kid, 11 years old April 23, 2010

funniest show ever

funniest show ever. but not good for kids under 11 i love this show so much it`s hilarious
Teen, 13 years old Written byjellybelly15 April 18, 2010

Perfect for teenagers just not younger

I think this show is hilarious! My concerns are the messages, the boss's morales, and the bad jokes the boss makes. I love this show and i think its on for 13+
Teen, 13 years old Written byBrandon4News April 13, 2010

One of the Funniest Shows on Television

Everyone loves The Office, be no exception.
Teen, 16 years old Written bytaymomsenfan April 6, 2010

Teen, 14 years old Written byHow To writor March 26, 2010

One of the BEST comedies ever!

I loooooooove this show. My brother and I get codenames from here(Michael and Pam). The language is quite racy and sex is a common joke/theme/life style. Almost everyone is an idiot fulltime but some are smarter then others and they all have there smart and dumb moments. Despite it all, this show is great!!!
Kid, 12 years old March 18, 2010

Very very funny!
Kid, 12 years old March 11, 2010

funny but not for kids under 10, gut-busting funny!
Teen, 13 years old Written byreadyourheartout March 9, 2010

LOL

my parents and i love watching this show. its HILARIOUS
Teen, 15 years old Written bydrummerchick21 February 21, 2010

Great Show

It's a great show. I wouldn't say it's innapropriate. The stuff deemed innapropriate isn't understood by younger kids, and it's ok for the kids that get it to hear.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymoviegeek97 February 19, 2010

i think this is one of the best shows on t.v. and wont miss it on any cercumstances
Teen, 13 years old Written byLittle movie freak February 5, 2010

Dwight and Micheal Rule!

The Office is one of the 4th funniest shows I've ever watched!This show does have some mild language along with brief mild sexual references in every episode.With marriage, and couple situations/discussions might go over other kids' heads.But the stars of the show are Steve Carrell and Rainn Wilson who play the most hysterical partners Micheal( Steve Carrell)and ( Rainn Wilson) This show keeps me laughing and laughing! I say this show is ON for 12+.Go Dwight, Go Micheal, Go Steve and and Go Rainn, Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Gooooooo all of you ! That includes Steve Carrell, Rainn Wilson, Dwight and Micheal!
Kid, 10 years old February 2, 2010

uk versio isnt as funny .....us version worse
Teen, 13 years old Written byperfectionist January 25, 2010

Best TV show ever

This is my favorite TV. But it gets VERY inappropriate. Some of the episodes I wasn't allowed to watch. But it's the funniest show ever.