All member reviews for The Office

Kid, 10 years old February 2, 2010

uk versio isnt as funny .....us version worse
Teen, 13 years old Written byperfectionist January 25, 2010

Best TV show ever

This is my favorite TV. But it gets VERY inappropriate. Some of the episodes I wasn't allowed to watch. But it's the funniest show ever.
Kid, 11 years old January 24, 2010

Funny, Smart.

No concerns but not really any highlights. THEE funniest show I've EVER seen in my life. Some things may be considered a bit inappropriate but it's meant to be comedic and it is. this is my favorite show.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymrsbeyonceknowles January 11, 2010

Sarchastic

Although Micheal is an ignorant biggoted numbskull, he is obviously portrayed sarchastically.
Kid, 10 years old January 11, 2010

love the show.

its iffy for kids that are nine, but great for kids that are ten and up. it is so funny and i love watching it with my family!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydwiggit101 December 27, 2009

Perfect for almost everyone!!

This is one of the best shows on television! It is funny and just amazing. I think kids under 10 wouldn't really be interested in watching it, but it just depends on your child. Just a great show!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLegitSmarts December 15, 2009

Really it is a funny show you just got to think while watching it to truly appreciate it. Its not like Family Guy or Robot Chicken where little kids can laugh at random people and phrases. I only watched like one of two episodes but from what Ive seen it has alot of funny characters such as Creed and Dwight lmao... never know when someone might put your office utensils in jello...
Teen, 14 years old Written bysdsabres21 December 10, 2009

Teens and Up

I always watch this show on any channel. Its my favorite show but it does get a little pushy sometimes from a parents eyes. But its still too funny to miss.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFusionElement December 4, 2009

Basically, this whole show is about an office, well, of course it is. Anyways, the Manager is always trying to make friends and have fun, but always ends up offending someone in the process. A lot of the staff don't like him because of this. The boss thinks that everybody loves him and thinks he's great. Because of this, he never really takes any hints. So, he goofs off all day. Most of the Employees do the same. I said this doesn't send a good message because it pretty much makes an office job look like a joke to kids. Besides that, I'd completely recommend it, one of the best shows on Television. PLEASE do your Tweens and Teens a favor and let them watch this. It's truly a great show.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDeviRosy November 28, 2009

Good for teens and there friends (teens being 15-19)

Well, even though I am not 15, my mom says I can watch it, but she doesn't like it when I do. This is a ROTFLMAO show! (Don't ask what that means just try to figure it out :)!) Lanuage is a no no! As well as sexual behavior. Parents watch an episode, you will see that Michael, the main character is so stupid that it can drive you insane. Episodes vary in drinking and bad role models! My advice? Watch one and you will get what I'm talking about!
Teen, 13 years old Written bymauigirl127 November 14, 2009

Amazing!

I love the office :) so amazing!
Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2009

Amazing....

This is a really good show! It is so hilarious! It is a little inappropriate, but not enough that tweens shouldn't watch. This is one of my favorite shows!
Teen, 16 years old Written byross.allen October 25, 2009

This is a well crafted comedy for older teens and adults.
Teen, 15 years old Written byofficefan2324 October 19, 2009

Though not always appropriate, The Office is great for a good laugh

This show is very funny. Though some of its role models are not positive, they show what is not appropriate in a funny manner. On the other hand, they show the teamwork in the office, and the formation of friendships and romantic relationships.
Kid, 12 years old October 13, 2009

THE OFFICE!!!!

One of my favorite shows ever!!!!!! There is some talk of pubic areas. Some sex, but overall awesome!!!
Kid, 12 years old October 8, 2009

Pefect for 12+

I love The Office, it is a very good show that i started watching when I was about 12. The office is sort of an un-real office where many different people try to work together. The characters are pretty weird, but funny, one of the characters, has some serious mental issues,and he also gives a pretty bad example, but he is mostly funny. Micheal, the main character and the head of the office in the show, is a huge coward and he can be racist. there are some affairs, but really, nothing bad. One of the characters is an alcoholic and can refer to sexual things, but for 12+, nothing bad. the humor is excellent, and overall, this is a very good show with a lot of heart.
Teen, 13 years old Written bythegreatreview October 4, 2009

It is a great show that kids will think is funny and parents will laugh: glad they don't work there. Ocasionally the jokes will be bad, but most are very innocent. I think that you will love following the show because I talk about this at school the next day and repeat jokes from it often with my friends
Kid, 12 years old August 29, 2009

The Office: Witty, deep, and hilariously funny.

This show is a huge hit, which is pretty ironic considering it's about normal (well, semi-normal) people working at a job that is most likely similer to yours. Every single charactor has their own very differant personality, which makes every episode just as interesting as it is funny. As i mentioned earlier,It is also very deep, surprisingly enough. Major props to the brilliant people behind the making of this side-splitting, tear-jerking, absolutely perfect balance of comedy and drama. Now, enough of all that, and let's get to the part you want to hear: What are the reasons me and my kids shouldn't watch this? Well, one side of me says there is none. But the resonable side of me wants to warn you about some other thigs: There are some moments that involve racesism and mild romantic stuff. (Kissing,etc.) Some of the epsisodes involve some--plug your ears little ones--sexual moments. They never show anyhting, it's only in conversations. For example, "That's What She Said" jokes are thrown around every now and then. Despite all that, this show is amzingly good, so good that I find myself using a bunch of discribing words. Oh yeah, one more thing.On a differant note, I find it quite offinsive when people underestimate the maturity level of some of us kids. Maturity level and a bunch of other things.We're actually alot smarter than alot of you think. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I think thats about it. This show is extrordinarily fantastic, enphasis on the 'extrordinary' part. Thanks For Reading!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written bydreweth August 27, 2009

Only british humor and Dilbert fans will take amusement in his brilliant US version of the highly successful UK version. Give it a try.

Steve Carell, you've done it again. With a gigantic name as the lead role, the other stars continuously pull off being as funny as him. All of the characters have quirks, (big and small) but you quickly see the good in them too, which few shows have pulled off. The many sub-plots are amaziongly written, barely ever confusing you or just not interesting. And of course, Rainn Wilson as Dwight Schrute is brilliant and one of the most unforgettable characters in t.v. history. Beware though- this series does have a "PG" rating for a reason, but that shouldn't stop you from watching my favorite television show.
Kid, 10 years old August 22, 2009

great for anyone

I think this show is so funny! Steve Carell is hillarious in this show. It's not very bad either. I think anyone over 9 can watch this show.