All member reviews for The Penguins of Madagascar

Teen, 16 years old Written by_Emilie_ October 12, 2012

For all ages...

As I've been watching the Penguins of Madagascar over the years and growing up as well, this show never fails to entertain me. Like many people have been saying, it's great for the family to watch. If the wonderful animation isn't enough for you (not to mention, the characters are adorable) don't worry, because the story line usually ends with great lessons to be learned. Even though some important lessons may seemed crammed into the last few minutes, it'll leave the watcher with that last thought. There are even lessons to be learned in all through the show! The humour is hilarious. Slapstick humour, funny and colourful animation, one-liners, some toilet humour (Rico burping or Kowalski farting), and the plot can sometimes be suprising (In a good way, like: "I didn't see that one coming! HAHA! That's so funny!" I enjoy watching this show because it cheers me up and makes me laugh. The characters act funny and there is some violence, but of course, it's all for laughs. Loony tunes type of violence.
Kid, 10 years old September 18, 2012

I Like Madagascar Better

I like this show it's funny and spyish and action-packed . I just find a little irritating,and I liked the movies better.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 5, 2012

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love The Penguins Of Madagascar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The missions are so cool,the animation itself is fast moving (in an AWESOME way),andthe characters crack me up!
Teen, 15 years old Written byAwesome_Dude July 9, 2012

Just as good as the Madagascar movie series!

POM is a great show! It is very fun to watch! The missions they go on are really cool and King Julien cracks me up A LOT!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 22, 2012

This is a great show.

This is one of my favorite Nicktoons.It's really funny and creative.I LOVE the Madagascar movie franchise,but this is better yet! Speaking of Madagascar,they're make A THIRD sequel! I can't wait!
Teen, 13 years old Written byKirbyKon November 3, 2011

Positive messgaes, role models, violence,product placement,-Penguins of Madagascar

This is really a TV show that stood out to me since there was great use of teamwork and communication. If only that lemur-like character was in this show. He constantly teaches selfishness, 'late-night parties', and being annoying. The show overall advertises the Madagascar line of products. The bad thing about the penguins is that they always approve violence and some of them are completely different; one is overly intelligent, one was is extremely violent and 'coughs off bombs', one was is babyish and likes 'ponies and rainbows', and one is the leader. It gives different perspectives. All of the positive messages are literally crammed into the last seconds of the episode program.
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebma97 September 11, 2011

Funny Madagascar Spinoff

This show was also produced by Nicoloden (I don't know how to spell it), so I didn't know how good the series was going to be. It's a nice show, it's not that good but it's better than I thought it would be. The penguins get into mischief, so the violence is just slapstick stuff. If you haven't seen Madagascar already, you probably should before you see this (that and because the movie is funny :D). Written on 9/11/11
Kid, 11 years old August 28, 2011

AWsome mega brillent Penguins and lemurs and otter

I wish nickaloden would put more new episodes in the UK because spongebob and icarley are lame.Brillent one liners ,great plots,enduring chracters and congratulations to the guy who plays julien.he is hirlorous.TPOM rule.Fave chracters: 1:julien,2:kowalski,3:mort,4:maurice,5:marlene,6:skipper,7:rico,8:private.Awsome show,watched all of season 1 and a third of season 2.roll on season 3!
Kid, 9 years old August 13, 2011

I like to move it move it like to move it move it I like to move it!

Really guys 6 I only say 3 because at 2 the will not under stand it
Teen, 13 years old Written byMr. Beiber July 7, 2011

The Penguins of Madagascar

This is one of my favorite shows! I love The Penguins of Madagascar. THIS SHOW IS AWESOME!! The new shows on nick are bad sort of but this one is good. In a few episodes Skipper and King Julien said "Booty" which I don't find a bad word. I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!!!!! KEEP IT ON NICK AS LONG AS YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old June 30, 2011

AWESOME!

I LOVE THIS SHOW! but sometimes the show can get violent
Kid, 11 years old June 2, 2011

...

not really a fan of those guys but if they become a BETTER show maybe...but no not working out.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystarsong4 May 19, 2011

pooping king julian

y does king julian poop so much!?!??!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!
Teen, 13 years old Written byIceFlamer14 May 18, 2011

Love this show!

I love this show a lot, but If you were wondering, there is a penguin that constantly regergitates weapons, but no one ever gets shot, or hurt. You should let your kids watch this. Its not a bad show, the messages are mostly good, I recommend it for ages 7+.
Kid, 10 years old April 16, 2011

In the lovey stuff, one episode, there is a robot that points, the little racoon or whatever, says "Who has the cutest booty" and the robot points to his. D: And in another one, a penguin swallows a bomb and then at the end he gags violently and swallows another animal But its a fun show to watch!
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2011

VERY FUNNY!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byibarncat January 15, 2011

Scene-stealing schemers get too much merchandise; fun for CGI lovers

First off, I am not a hater of this show. I actually think it has a lot of funny moments and is one of Nick's redeeming qualities. But I disagree with anyone who thinks this show is okay for preschoolers to watch. Although it is more minimal than other action cartoons, there is a certain amount of violence, both funny cartoon violence and serious mild fights. In my opinion, this show needs a TV-Y7-FV rating. And if it is true it has been rerated TV-G, I will probably freak out.
Kid, 11 years old January 13, 2011

ok iffy 7+

i like the show one episode the lead breaks arm and get mistaken for zombie witch would creep out young kids but 7+ is ok
Teen, 13 years old Written bySBFBCCPOM September 6, 2010

Terrific!!

I absolutly adore this show! I've seen the Madagascar movies and am so happy that the penguins have their own series. The plots are terrific, the jokes are hilarious, it's all around perfect! There's nothing else i can say!
Teen, 14 years old Written bypopcropper August 28, 2010

good show

Very cool. excellent with everyone. a few issues with violence but what can i say its amazing. it has my favorite genres; action/adventure,comedy, and mystery...ish. its very cool.