All member reviews for The Penguins of Madagascar

Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian_girl March 29, 2010

Maybe My Favorite Show!

There are only four kid/family TV shows still airing that I actually watch: Spongebob Squarepants, Fairly Oddparents (TRIXIE STINKS!!!), Hannah Montana (JAKE RYAN STINKS!!!) and Penguins of Madagascar. Commonly referred to in our house as "Penguins" for short. This is a great show for the family, though Private is the only one you want your kids copying. He's the goody-two-shoes short penguin. I could go on for hours about how great I think this show is, but this website isn't for saying how good something is but how clean, etc. it is. If you think the word "butt" is funny, this show is for you. If you cannot handle the word "booty," this show is not for you. If you can only tolerate the word "fanny," most likely, this show is not for you. If you couldn't even get through this review because you can't stand any of those words I mentioned, steer clear at this show at all costs. Of course, since you didn't even finish the review, I guess you wouldn't have heard my advice. Hmm. Well, I guess you'd know anyway, person-who-isn't-even-reading-this. If you don't like your kids hearing those words, that's what this website is for. And this review. If you're like me, rush to your TV, it may be showing right now and you don't wanna miss it. If it is, I don't wanna miss it either. Later!
Teen, 13 years old Written byKforKitty101 March 27, 2010

Perfect if youve seen Madagascar

I like this show, mostly because i love Madagascar. Its really funny and one of the few good spinoff of movies shows-in my opinion-
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2010

Great for ages 4-13.

The Penguins of Madagascar is an amazing sequel to them movies. Fans of the movies will love this show. The penguins exhibit good teamwork in their missions. Although it wasn't intended, young children could learn new words such as "technically" or "concoction" from Kowalski. There is a bit of violence, such as slapping, being crushed by rocks, falling from great heights, and bombs exploding, but it's all for fun. The animals are never seriously hurt in any way. The only times the show uses "language" is with words such as "booty" or "idiot." Most families approve of usuing these words. The show is also hilarious. Kids and adults alike get a kick out of watching it. If your child is below 7, parents should watch it with them to make sure they pick up no bad influences. Otherwise, the show is completely appropriate and great for all children!
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2010

Great for most ages

this is a funny family series.
Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2009

Excellent

I really do Love this show! I think it shows children that you can rely on friends even in the worst of times, teamwork examples are excellent, and teaches kids to do the best you can do.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPenguinFan November 19, 2009

Best show on Nick

One reason I love this show is that its humor is simply a refreshing break from all the stereotypical humor possessed by most other Nick shows. Yes, it's cute too.
Kid, 11 years old October 18, 2009

good kids show

Parents need to know that this cartoon is different from others and is harmless fun
Kid, 12 years old October 9, 2009

good for kids,but not too young

it alright for anybody over 5,but if you under 5,just make sure that you watch it with them,(the show has good role models and positive messages).
Kid, 11 years old October 6, 2009

blah

blah. not for me
Kid, 9 years old September 1, 2009

this show is so funny but it has alot of humor that kids dont understand and older kids do my mom loves this show
Kid, 7 years old August 25, 2009

good

kind of like it,but what the heck? it's pretty good
Kid, 10 years old August 15, 2009

Everyone!

This show is the best!! My grandmother loves it!
Kid, 8 years old August 8, 2009

one of the best show ever made

a great cartoon
Kid, 11 years old August 7, 2009

Takes the tween side of Nick out

Nickelodeon was channel for Tweens. Nick Jr. Is for five year olds. I really wish there was a petition to take it off. Or at least move it to Disney where it's meant for five year olds I got a little sad watching this, I really miss shows like Rocco's Modern life and Invader Zim. They may have some of the old shows on Nicktoons but I want people who aren't able to afford Satellite and only have Cable. Please Nick, take it off television.
Kid, 10 years old July 31, 2009

show is awesome!
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2009

I like it

I just like this show! Thank you Dreamworks!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old June 6, 2009

funny show

this is a hilarious show.
Kid, 10 years old May 20, 2009

great

the best show on nick 2 thumps up 1,000 feet in the air
Kid, 11 years old May 17, 2009

col

I ? ThIs show
Teen, 16 years old Written bybob00 February 25, 2009

wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-people i have never seen this before but my sister says she llllllllllloooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeessssssssss it!even know she is 10 she still loves it. thanks! :)