All member reviews for The Powerpuff Girls

Teen, 14 years old Written byWorldEater June 14, 2013

Powerpuff Girls at a teenage perspective.

Having watched this show at a young age, I had thought that it was like Dora or something but having watched it recently, I realize that the ratio of violence to positive message is about 80:20, and that the violence is constant with a large amount of blood. I would not recommend this to a younger audience and after speaking to my peers they would say the same. P.S I am 14 years old.
Kid, 10 years old May 10, 2013

I say any age!

I love the Powerpuff Girls. It is harmless. It's about these three girls that are super heroes, and they go and solve crazy mysteries! It has a possitve message because girls can relate to being quiet, or maybe very girly! Plus they are just girls being super heroes. I think this show has some awesome role models. Kids can have awesome imaginations. This is one of my favorite shows. So any age is cool, really. See it!! :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bytvzillia March 7, 2013

WHO WRITES THESE REVIEWS?!

this is a great show for boys and girls, the girls are good role models (even when they do something bad, they end up learning their lessons) the violence is kept to a standard, except in the opening credits when one of the girls kicks a villain in the face and blood (not that much) is shown, but other than that, it is rarely ever graphic. Though, there are some hidden inneundos, but kids won't reconize them. SO CSM, YOU PUT AN IFFY 7 ON THE POWERPUFF GIRLS BUT AN IFFY 15 ON SOUTH PARK?! THIS CSM REVIEW IS JUST OVERREACTING!!!! I agree with Amanda Please's review, I'm a goody-two-shoes too, I play by the rules, I do what adults tell me, I can't even image myself commiting underage drinking, I dream of working for Cartoon Network and going to college, I would rather die than be a bully, I am studious with good grades, so i'm pretty sure i'm good in the case that I watch a show with "extreme violence" and full of "scary" and "brutal" episodes. Oh, about the explore, discuss, enjoy part of the review: WHAT ARE THE GIRLS SUPPOSED TO DO?! THEY'RE SUPERHEROS, NOT COUNSELORS!! (although, they did try a somewhat similair way to defeat a villian in the rowdyruff boys episode) So CSM, if you think PPG is bad and harmful, you obivously don't know squat about today's teens (and I even know a SECOND GRADER who says the f word and First graders who say "oh my g-d" so I think you owe parents and Cartoon Network an apology for such overreacting. Besides, this was in the time when Cartoon Network was actually worth watching with cartoons today so weird. The only thing I find that could be a warning to kids is the villain HIM (man, he is creepy).
Teen, 14 years old Written bySweet_as_Candy February 17, 2013

Powerpuff girls aren't just for little children...

The powerpuff girls show that nothing is impossible and even little girls can be super heros! Great role models for children. The show isn't just for little kids, I'm 14 and I loved it!!! I know 17-18 years old who love this show. Craig is awesome for creating it, however now it has been replaced by stupid adventure time and crap regular show. Anyone can watch the show, it may seem for children but EVERYONE will enjoy it. It's fun!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAwesomeAnime January 28, 2013

Cute, Family Friendly, and Full of Justice.

Educational Value: This show is extremely good. Each episode has usually a moral. For example, the episode called "curses" By the time when your 7 your usually aware of swear words but if not told, you might get used to saying those words and saying it on a daily bases. Which would be extremely bad. If you were to grow up in a environment with people who swear it's good to know swearing is bad so you won't get influenced by them. Positive Messages: Good vs Evil [Evil never prevails] Violence: There's violence but nothing gory. Disturbing characters? Nothing that would disturb a child at 7. Role Model: It shows that even if your a girl it doesn't mean you can't do things. It shows even a nice innocent girl like Bubbles can do something to help the world. In fact, you don't need powers to do so. You can simply do simple things everyday to make the world a better place. Help people cross the street, Hold a door for someone, spread awareness on diseases and those in need so people could donate money and or items, help those around you etc.
Kid, 10 years old January 4, 2013

The Powerpuff Girls are not 4 kids

they have so much inuedos and so much violence and language.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 21, 2012

What?!

The Powerpuff Girls SAVE THE WORLD! They create mayhem! Also,in my opinion,that "Sugar, spice, and mayhem" joke of yours is so stupid! If you were a comedian,you'd be fired in 3 minutes! This show is so funny,and it is SOOOOOOO much fun! Coming from a male,I love this show! Plz ignore CSM! Just like Blue-Bunny on here said!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew July 29, 2012

They save the world,yet CSM gives them 2 STARS! HOW DARE CSM!

When I watched PPG when I was younger the violence never bothered me! Yes,it's violent,but it is still a funny,action-packed show!
Kid, 9 years old May 4, 2012

good show and what i think of the user i love cartoons user:

good show and the user i love cartoons is the best commonsense media user ever
Teen, 14 years old Written byI love cartoons! March 4, 2012

HAHAHA!

Ha! If you think this show is violent, then watch happy tree friends. I don't like the fact that you say this is violent emerald232
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 29, 2012

I love this show,and i'm a boy!

This show is radical! I always watched it since I was little.The animation is great as well as the jokes.I recommend it!
Teen, 15 years old Written byPaigeOx February 18, 2012

Sweet and cute cartoon.

Good role-models.
Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2012

power puff girls

this is one of the good show they have on CN got boring by putting on problem solver the adventures of gum ball etc.... power puffs girls teen titans popyee etc.. are the good shows i love the power puff girls especially the rowdy ruff boys ps. i hate problem solverz i never understand anything and i get a head ache from all those colors
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 December 15, 2011

PowerPuff Girls is OK for kids

I remember watching this sometimes and I think it OK. There is some fighting, but CSM, doesn't a LOT of shows have fighting like this? Anyway, I also remember the mayor's assistant who now that I think of it, she seemed pretty suggestive. But that's all and overall I give 3 stars
Kid, 11 years old September 16, 2011

only once it hapend

well in one episode i heard the f word by a bad guy but it happend only once
Kid, 10 years old September 10, 2011

Dumb show

The powerpuff girls is a ridiculous show. i don't see why anybody would waste their time watching it.
Kid, 8 years old July 8, 2011

bubbles

best show ever when i was 3 i loved to watch it with my sis she started waching it when 3 now she is 12 still loves it and now i am 9 still love it big fan i love bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old June 7, 2011

This show is AWESOME

First, there were NO swear words. Second, Blossom and Bubbles are good role models (despite the fighting). Sure there was blood, but you only see it in 2 episodes. Anyway, this was an AWESOME show. I'm still wondering WHY Cartoon Network cancelled it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byKinbJune April 19, 2011

Powerlove Girls

This is what you would call one of those good old classics from Cartoon Network's Golden Age from the 90s to the early 2000s. It was a good idea for a new show and rightly so, because this show was never given enough credit and should've still been airing today. Cartoon Network has really screwed up though, because they cancelled Sym-Bionic Titan, and now they have the Problem Solverz which in my opinion is an abomination. I HIGHLY suggest watching this show!
Kid, 12 years old April 12, 2011

PPG

A show for girls mostly, its cute and pretty entertaining theres this obviously transexual gay bad guy in it called HIM, he's a devil, he looks like satan and hes very gay looking and sometimes creepy but in a funny way rather then scary way.