All teen and kid member reviews for The Prince of Tennis

Kid, 9 years old February 6, 2010

If you have seen amine before nothing should be found offensive or violent in this show

The violence is limited to a rare occasion when a sore loser gets mad and does something to make their opponent or themselves bleed, but the blood is non-realistic. Their is frequent use of shut up, stupid, moron, etc. A man read something with a bunch of half dressed women and the worst in you see one in a bikini. NOTE: I do not think it comes on tv anymore so you have to watch it on youube or something.
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2008

This is a great show

This is a great show.I watched this since i was 9 years old. Its my favorite show. Right now im 11 and a half years old.
Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

a good show

i love this show so much and its my saturday night show on cartoon network. other kids who like this show might want to try naruto and mar
Teen, 14 years old Written byprincessoftennis April 9, 2008

My Fave!

Man this is my favorite show EVER! its pretty funny since im almost 15, and most of my friends arent into this kind of suff but hey, i dare to be different! im a big anime junki and i have seen some pretty bad stuff in some, such as intense violence, perversion, launguage ect. but Prince of tennis has None of that and it still Sweeps me off my feet everytime! the show motivates me to get off my feet and get outside and play. The show has a good storyline while adding humor everywhere. Great morals throughout the series and teaches good lessons almost every episode. A++ Watch it if you get a chance ^-^