All member reviews for The Real Housewives of New York City

Voyeuristic reality series moves to the Big Apple.

Teen, 17 years old Written byWise girl April 28, 2009

Absolutely couldn't stop watching

I thought the thing with Kelly vs. Bethenny was ridiculous. Kelly is an idiot and a child! She tells Bethenny how immature she thinks she is and how Bethenny is so much lower than her, wake up sister we know she's just jealous because Bethenny has a strong career, Kelly can't ride a horse to save your life, Bethenny's gorgeous and she is just some has-been model. Kelly treated her like dirt and Kelly treated Allison poorly at Allison's meeting for arthritis! Kelly called it "cute" when told that Allison had arthritis (Talk about wierd) which was a blatant insult in my opinion, besides the fact she shows up late for everything, she had a pillow fight at Jill Zarin's party, in the store! To me Kelly can't say Bethenny is below her or immature when she looks at the really immature and childish things she does. She is NOT teaching her kids a good lesson on how to live, disappointing on her part.
Adult Written bymascher April 9, 2008

Well Isn't That Rich?

The people aren't as snot-nosed arrogant as I anticipated. They live in great spaces. Eat at fancy places. Still they don't behave as arrogantly as we would have expected. There's one unfortunate gal (wish I could remember her name) who has some serious mental problems. Many will find such a poor, rich soul fun to watch. I find her painful to watch. Not a bad show, overall. As wealthy as these people are, with all of their make up, all of the favorable lighing, all the therapy that they can afford still isn't quite enough to erase from them their serious flaws. I suppose that the rich are just like you and me.