All member reviews for The Ricky Gervais Show

Animated series is an acquired (and foul-mouthed) taste.

Adult Written bythescaredshadow August 9, 2015

Dying of laughter

This is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. My favorite bit is when Carl predicts the future.
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillonaire July 5, 2013

Iffy for 16+

Too Foul Mouthed. Adults Only.
Kid, 9 years old August 31, 2012

NO NO!

DON'T EVER WATCH THIS CARTOON!
Kid, 8 years old July 2, 2011

15+

bad language
Kid, 11 years old April 30, 2011

funny

i love this show it's so funny but i can only watch it with my dad
Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2011

Some Swears, but funny

The Ricky Gervais show is funny, but a swear is found in about every episode. I personally would say that it was iffy for ages 11+ because of the slight swearing. You would feel bad for Karl, but he is so misinformed it is funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTrick r Treater June 24, 2010

Karl's funny, but kids that are younger won't get his jokes.

The Ricky Gervais Show is just funny. Perfectly funny. Karl is so innocently misinformed, you can't help but laugh at his incredibile (and often impossible) stories. His friends poke fun at him, but always in a lighthearted sort of way, because obviously Karl needs a little bit of that to bring him back to earth. Though, I don't think that it's good to encourage kids to tease others like this, because it's not the same as in the show, so a little bit of an older audience is best. Besides, it'd be hard for younger kids to get the jokes.
Parent of a 9 year old Written byksarkissian March 22, 2010

Perfect for adults wanting something a bit more engaging

I absolutely love the "Ricky Gervais Show." It is a breath of fresh aire from all the same old comedies out there and I look forward to every episode. Despite it's apparent sophomoric humor, I find it intelligent and fun. Anyone out there can write silly one-liners and basically dumb sexual teen comedy, but it takes intelligent writers like these to make jokes out of history and thoughtful maters.
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 February 28, 2010

16+

Judging by the review, I think this show is suitable for 16+. If the strong language was bleeped, it would probably be iffy for 14+ or on for 15+.